₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,298,702 members, 5,052,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2019 at 04:23 AM

Sport Arbitrage / SourcePick Investment - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sport Arbitrage / SourcePick Investment (5397 Views)

Free Arbitrage Betting In Nigeria With Proof. / Sports Arbitrage Betting Now Possible In Nigerian Bookies / Sure/arbitrage Betting, A Sure Way To Win In Betting Everyday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sport Arbitrage / SourcePick Investment by Dollarsense: 5:00pm On May 24
macphilip:
I want to deal with you @dollarsense but I need to be convinced this is not another scam
too many scammers are here on Nairaland selling all sorts of sports betting services.
What can you show us to confirm you are genuine ?
Any testimonials from your past subscribers

Join our telegram group to confirm
Re: Sport Arbitrage / SourcePick Investment by Samakus(m): 8:12pm On May 24
[quote author=macphilip post=78681362]I want to deal with you @dollarsense but I need to be convinced this is not another scam
too many scammers are here on Nairaland selling all sorts of sports betting services.
What can you show us to confirm you are genuine ?
Any testimonials from your past subscribers [/quote

Check his telegram page.
Re: Sport Arbitrage / SourcePick Investment by Dollarsense: 2:22pm On May 25
SourcePick Update

Total Investors
: 81

Minimum amount invested per investor : #20000

Maximum amount invested by investor : #1m

Total Amount Invested: #4211000(#4.211m)

Total Profit made this Week : 13% of #4.211m = #547430

Thanks all

Profit /Dividends distribution will commence tomorrow (Dependent on the day you invested)

Thanks all

To join investors or Referrals Program, kindly contact us through whatsapp : +2349028864031

SourcePick Empire
Re: Sport Arbitrage / SourcePick Investment by Dollarsense: 3:03pm On May 26
New investor just deposited #50k

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

SourcePick Empire
Re: Sport Arbitrage / SourcePick Investment by Dollarsense: 3:04pm On May 26
New investor just deposited #390k

SourcePick Empire
New investor just deposited #30k

SourcePick Empire

grin grin grin grin grin grin

SourcePick Empire
Re: Sport Arbitrage / SourcePick Investment by Dollarsense: 3:05pm On May 26
New investor just deposited #110k

SourcePick Empire
Re: Sport Arbitrage / SourcePick Investment by Dollarsense: 3:05pm On May 26
New investor just deposited #46k

SourcePick Empire
Re: Sport Arbitrage / SourcePick Investment by Dollarsense: 5:13pm On May 26
SourcePick/Arbitrage investment is an investment that involves a one time investment and you get 10% Weekly profit forever

No time limit, every week you get 10% so far as sport betting is still in existence

Take Advantage now and earn unlimited 10% weekly

SourcePick Empire

https://telegram.me/SourcePick
Re: Sport Arbitrage / SourcePick Investment by Dollarsense: 4:36pm On May 27

SourcePick Empire
Re: Sport Arbitrage / SourcePick Investment by Dollarsense: 4:37pm On May 27
New investor just deposited #26k

SourcePick Empire
Re: Sport Arbitrage / SourcePick Investment by Dollarsense: 8:11pm On May 27
New investor just deposited #22k

SourcePick Empire
Re: Sport Arbitrage / SourcePick Investment by Dollarsense: 10:29am On May 28
New investor just deposited #25k

SourcePick Empire
Re: Sport Arbitrage / SourcePick Investment by Dollarsense: 10:37am On May 28
Benefit of SourcePick

1. Profit is 100% certain

2. Risk free

3. Your Capital is safe

4. No need to do anything, You invest with SourcePick and relax

5. You earn 10% Weekly

SourcePick Empire
Re: Sport Arbitrage / SourcePick Investment by Dollarsense: 9:02pm On May 28
New investor just deposited #20k

SourcePick Empire
Re: Sport Arbitrage / SourcePick Investment by Dollarsense: 7:37am On May 29
New investor just deposited #100k

SourcePick Empire
Re: Sport Arbitrage / SourcePick Investment by Samakus(m): 8:19am On May 29
Gbozaaaa! Alert received. 11% profit on capital received������. Thank you admin. I'm happy I took this risk. Invested on Wednesday last week, got my money this morning. No hassles

If you need more explanation, 07035481641 or 09077775302. I'm ready to throw more light

Re: Sport Arbitrage / SourcePick Investment by Dollarsense: 8:34am On May 29
Existing investor just deposited #20k

SourcePick Empire
Re: Sport Arbitrage / SourcePick Investment by Dollarsense: 11:12am On May 29

SourcePick Empire
Re: Sport Arbitrage / SourcePick Investment by Dollarsense: 12:00pm On May 29
New investor just deposited #100k

SourcePick Empire
Re: Sport Arbitrage / SourcePick Investment by Dollarsense: 7:08pm On May 29
Existing investor just deposited #50k

SourcePick Empire
Re: Sport Arbitrage / SourcePick Investment by Dollarsense: 8:58am On May 30

SourcePick Empire
Re: Sport Arbitrage / SourcePick Investment by Dollarsense: 12:34pm On May 30
Existing investor just deposited #20k

SourcePick Empire
Re: Sport Arbitrage / SourcePick Investment by Boc007(m): 1:43pm On May 30
Gullible Nigerians.

That’s how he will soon carry all your money and make way. grin

He gives you crumbs from the money he initially collected from you.

Go and read about arb, no expert in it without getting caught unless you use one stupid rule which will not even help you make that much money.

Even if it’s genuine, it will crash one day and his face will be like kiss “I’m sorry guys”

I can tell you how it will crash from experience.

One day you will stake over 2.5goals in a club in Finland, such as HJK vs KTP

When they discover you are an arber they will cancel that match on Nairabet after you must have played over 2,5 goals in Bet9ja grin. As long as you’ve credited your account yet again with insignificant figure.

Alternatively , they will reduce the odds when they notice many members are playing that particular prediction.

Even the top arbers don’t see up to that percentage you displayed up there.

It’s either you are giving them crumbs after they gave you huge amount of money which you will run later, or you are doing what will crash afterwards. Wake up you gullible lazy Nigerian youths.

Don’t say you were not warned. I have 6 years of arb experience even before our bookies started multiplying here in Nigeria. I lost so much that my eyes couldn’t squeeze out enough water in regrets. You’ve been warned you morons.

Mods should help close this scam thread else I will come back here to laugh the morons in due time. I know the Op will try to confuse them again even after this. Na until them scam una, una eyes go clear. Morons.

1 Like

Re: Sport Arbitrage / SourcePick Investment by martin92(m): 4:52pm On May 30
I will have to disagree with you on what you just said that arbers dont even see up to that percentage. The only fear that i have for these investors is that Nigerian bookies will get interested in your account if you are using a very large sum of money running into millions to be staking confidently everytime and they might block your account or void the bet and the investors will make some loss in that case . Even me can't dare to use such amounts to arb. Instead of giving someone money to fish for them, why not let them know how to catch fish by themselves. any interested investor can chat me up on 0.9.0.3.7.2.4.6.5.1.1. if they want to learn how to be fishermen. i wont charge a dime to teach you. completely free

Boc007:
Gullible Nigerians.

Go and read about arb, no expert in it without getting caught unless you use one stupid rule which will not even help you make that much money.

Even if it’s genuine, it will crash one day and his face will be like kiss “I’m sorry guys”

When they discover you are an arber they will cancel that match on Nairabet after you must have played over 2,5 goals in Bet9ja grin. As long as you’ve credited your account yet again with insignificant figure.

Alternatively , they will reduce the odds when they notice many members are playing that particular prediction.

It’s either you are giving them crumbs after they gave you huge amount of money which you will run later, or you are doing what will crash afterwards. Wake up you gullible lazy Nigerian youths.

Don’t say you were not warned. I have 6 years of arb experience even before our bookies started multiplying here in Nigeria. I lost so much that my eyes couldn’t squeeze out enough water in regrets. You’ve been warned you morons.

Mods should help close this scam thread else I will come back here to laugh the morons in due time. I know the Op will try to confuse them again even after this. Na until them scam una, una eyes go clear. Morons.
Re: Sport Arbitrage / SourcePick Investment by Dollarsense: 2:47pm On May 31
Boc007:
Gullible Nigerians.

There is a reason why only few are really successful in life. Take this as an example

Even though, many people go to university and study the same course, only few are able to achieve unexplainable feat in there respective field mainly because not all can be successful, it is the way of life

The fact that you had 6 years experience and couldn't find a way to make money off Arbitrage didn't mean that there is no way. You just couldn't get the trick.... Believe that

Also... SourcePick Investment is not based on arbitage, it is based on SourcePick. Before you rush and make comment. Please kindly ensure to even have an understanding about what you intend to comment about. Ignorance kills alot.

Thanks
Re: Sport Arbitrage / SourcePick Investment by Dollarsense: 6:00pm On May 31
New investor just deposited #20k

SourcePick Empire
Re: Sport Arbitrage / SourcePick Investment by sebastineblack(m): 6:44pm On May 31
Dollarsense:

There is a reason why only few are really successful in life. Take this as an example

Even though, many people go to university and study the same course, only few are able to achieve unexplainable feat in there respective field mainly because not all can be successful, it is the way of life

The fact that you had 6 years experience and couldn't find a way to make money off Arbitrage didn't mean that there is no way. You just couldn't get the trick.... Believe that

Also... SourcePick Investment is not based on arbitage, it is based on SourcePick. Before you rush and make comment. Please kindly ensure to even have an understanding about what you intend to comment about. Ignorance kills alot.

Thanks

The guy is an idiot. He's one of those people who think they know a lot yet they know nothing. He's a big fool for insulting people He doesn't know
Re: Sport Arbitrage / SourcePick Investment by Dollarsense: 8:12pm On May 31
Existing investor just deposited #150k

SourcePick Empire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

HIFL 2019: Premier cool and Manchester city partner On Varsity Coaches Clinic / Champions League Returns To Dstv / Stop Wasting Your Money On Sport Betting - Try This Viable Biz Without Capital.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.