Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Covenant University Student Expelled For Drug Use Disrupt Chapel Service - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University Student Expelled For Drug Use Disrupt Chapel Service (33551 Views)

Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) / Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend / Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covenant University Student Expelled For Drug Use Disrupt Chapel Service by grandiose4ever: 10:41am On Mar 20, 2019
The boy popularly known as Jubril was allegedly expelled for drug use after other numerous infractions

A Covenant University Ex Student was expelled recently from the school, as he was involved in breaking so many rules which were fully against the school policy and what they stand for. Here are some of the crimes he committed which is known to the public.

1. Came to class in Ankara: The school is known for putting on a fully corporate attire, but he decided to break the rule by wearing Ankara to class.

2. Wore an Iron Mask Into the Exam Hall: who does that?

3. Uses his phone in front of the porters: The school normally does not allow the use of phones(though tabs-IPAD, Samsung tabs and iPods are allowed)but Jubril took a bold step to use his phone in front of the porters of the school.

4. After Expulsion, during an event, he still climbed on stage in the chapel to perform a dance, but was thrown out by the security personnel after he punched someone. He SHUT DOWN the event.

As he was being ejected from the student hall he waved his hands up in defiance and was cheered by hundreds of boys who see him as an hero of resistance against the very conservative Covenant university system.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Covenant University Student Expelled For Drug Use Disrupt Chapel Service by grandiose4ever: 11:03am On Mar 20, 2019
Cc highred darkid1 codetemplar lalasticlala

Covenant university has been liberalising since last year, that's why all these madness be going on. This is what happens when a strict system tries to open up grin

4 Likes

Re: Covenant University Student Expelled For Drug Use Disrupt Chapel Service by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 20, 2019
If education is expensive try ignorance

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Student Expelled For Drug Use Disrupt Chapel Service by HigherEd: 11:33am On Mar 20, 2019
Truth is CU can't be liberal as long as Oyedepo is alive. Oyedepo took inspiration from command secondary school as the perfect disciplinarian template for Covenant undergraduate program. The man is probably just still in shock after that registrar kini. The thing prolly made him doubt his own sense of judgment that he decided to stay off the uni matters..

But if they push their new found crazy behaviors enough they would regret it, because when hurricane oyedepo hit them people would not call CU a glorified secondary school but a glorified primary school.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Covenant University Student Expelled For Drug Use Disrupt Chapel Service by Bilyonaire: 11:38am On Mar 20, 2019
@HigherEd, how do you know so much about Oyedepo?

PS: I wonder if the myriads clapping for him today will be there for him once the reality of life hits him tomorrow...

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Covenant University Student Expelled For Drug Use Disrupt Chapel Service by punisha: 11:40am On Mar 20, 2019
Jubril isnt d first nor the last that will go through this juvenile phase.
His temporarily found popularity will only last a few days and he will be forgotten.
Then the reality that it was only him expelled sets in...
He may suffer a setback in gaining admission quickly into another school.
He might even try to join the school na scam trend and maintain relevance.
But Las Las...
He will then wish he had chosen another path...

142 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Covenant University Student Expelled For Drug Use Disrupt Chapel Service by HigherEd: 12:51pm On Mar 20, 2019
Bilyonaire:
@HigherEd, how do you know so much about Oyedepo?
Do I? Well I schooled in canaanland. Lived there for four years. Was a severe critic of Oyedepo's type of Pentecostalism. So I was more attentive than the average student.

17 Likes

Re: Covenant University Student Expelled For Drug Use Disrupt Chapel Service by zeuss: 1:44pm On Mar 20, 2019
Jubril is simply trying to sow an evil seed that will germinate into the destruction of the fear of God in a Christian learning environment...much to the delight of nonchristians. After all he has a Muslim background and maybe unhappy deep down.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Student Expelled For Drug Use Disrupt Chapel Service by Degis(m): 3:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
grandiose4ever:
The boy popularly known as Jubril was allegedly expelled for drug use after other numerous infractions

As he was being ejected from the student hall he waved his hands up in defiance and was cheered by hundreds of boys who see him as an hero of resistance against the very conservative Covenant university system.

All those who hailed him should be expelled alongside. They better face their studies instead of displaying juvenile delinquency

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Student Expelled For Drug Use Disrupt Chapel Service by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
HigherEd:

Do I? Well I schooled in canaanland. Lived there for four years. Was a severe critic of Oyedepo's type of Pentecostalism. So I was more attentive than the average student.
So you were his critics then?
Re: Covenant University Student Expelled For Drug Use Disrupt Chapel Service by Dreyl(m): 5:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
The kid have guts
Re: Covenant University Student Expelled For Drug Use Disrupt Chapel Service by alphaNomega: 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
Pupils don't use phones in CU grin

3 Likes

Re: Covenant University Student Expelled For Drug Use Disrupt Chapel Service by alphaNomega: 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
The students pupils don't use phones in CU grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Student Expelled For Drug Use Disrupt Chapel Service by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
HigherEd:

I was once a critic of him too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Student Expelled For Drug Use Disrupt Chapel Service by ALAYORMII: 6:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
Is he feeling like Spider-Man or what?

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Student Expelled For Drug Use Disrupt Chapel Service by tsinzu: 6:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
The kid is not normal, he needs help

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Student Expelled For Drug Use Disrupt Chapel Service by MrRhymes101(m): 6:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
Eyah! Drug abuse is terrible o! I know I guy on my street that use to do fine boy and babes were rushing him. if u see him now eh, na only fly the rush am. Not that he is completely mad o, but he has almost crossed the line... Wedding MC

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Student Expelled For Drug Use Disrupt Chapel Service by kushercain: 6:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
Why not rehab instead of expel. After paying how much

3 Likes

Re: Covenant University Student Expelled For Drug Use Disrupt Chapel Service by Richdad50(m): 6:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
He may very well have started a revolution in the young hearts of CU but he may end with a praise only but for a few days afterwhich the status quo continues and the name Jubril will be in sunken place.

In life, you must weigh your advantages and outline your risks, file your options and be ready to forge an outcome like a steel borne in fire. This you must do only if the resultant of your actions will cause a relative reaction. They will graduate and move on with their lives, get a job and perhaps, settle but, he will start from academic scratch and build a new path if he chooses.

The stories of stubbornness are never written in grail. Only tenacity is. Hot heads are spoken of as side talks but a courageous man is a reference. It is better to journey through life in silence than to be infamous.

Richdad

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Covenant University Student Expelled For Drug Use Disrupt Chapel Service by virginboy1(m): 6:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
Chai... The power of WEED!!! cheesy

I Started Fearing W€€D Since The Day I Saw My neighbour, Spend The Whole Night Dancing To The Sound Of a Generator... cheesy grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Covenant University Student Expelled For Drug Use Disrupt Chapel Service by osemoses1234(m): 6:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
Koko at work

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Student Expelled For Drug Use Disrupt Chapel Service by Imperare(f): 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
all these spoilt rich kids that thinks their destiny is in their parent's hand but don't know it's actually in their own hands

8 Likes

Re: Covenant University Student Expelled For Drug Use Disrupt Chapel Service by ademoladeji(m): 6:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
This is absurd. Jubril of Sudan is on rampage

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Student Expelled For Drug Use Disrupt Chapel Service by fk001(m): 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
Glorified secondary school.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Student Expelled For Drug Use Disrupt Chapel Service by sykeng(m): 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
This must be Jubril from Sudan

Nigeria govt should deport him to Sudan ASAP

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Student Expelled For Drug Use Disrupt Chapel Service by stagger: 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
Imagine this fool standing on a door handle that was paid for with money. Spoilt kid who has never earned a penny in his life.

8 Likes

Re: Covenant University Student Expelled For Drug Use Disrupt Chapel Service by Ilamina(f): 6:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
Go boy

Future hero of our nation

Pray you end up being a great person

Screw that school

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Student Expelled For Drug Use Disrupt Chapel Service by chuks34(m): 6:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
anything Jubril is bad news
tufiakwa

5 Likes

Re: Covenant University Student Expelled For Drug Use Disrupt Chapel Service by uyisteven(m): 6:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
punisha:
Jubril isnt d first nor the last that will go through this juvenile phase.
His temporarily found popularity will only last a few days and he will be forgotten.
Then the reality that it was only him expelled sets in...
He may suffer a setback in gaining admission quickly into another school.
He might even try to join the school na scam trend and maintain relevance.
But Las Las...
He will then wish he had chosen another path...

No offence, but you speaking Spanish...
You think he would want to school in Naija again.. That Boy is leaving this Country this Year... I have lots of friends who got expelled and 85% went out of the country... Some are working at Amazon and Having full scholarships To Play Basketball and Volley Ball Today

12 Likes

Re: Covenant University Student Expelled For Drug Use Disrupt Chapel Service by landmark86: 6:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
Don't be surprise when u see Jubril in future being a terrorist leader, this is how it all started. Kudos to Covenant University for flushing bad egg out of their system.

13 Likes

Re: Covenant University Student Expelled For Drug Use Disrupt Chapel Service by Bjornson01(m): 6:24pm On Mar 20, 2019
osemoses1234:
Koko at work
Asin Koko, I remember my days in landmark, Koko was a goal

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Student Expelled For Drug Use Disrupt Chapel Service by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
Its good the student is expelled.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OAU Suspends Professor Richard Akindele Indefinitely Over Sex For Mark / Almajiri, Adamu Tilde Graduates From Hungary University (pics) / Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.