Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,705 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex (21033 Views)

Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex / Woman Beat, Naked And Urinate On Side Chick For Sleeping With Her Husband / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by KingAzubuike(f): 10:54am On Mar 20, 2019
Why is this bad habit common among Nigerian ladies?
Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by Tobygold88(m): 10:58am On Mar 20, 2019
KingAzubuike:

To flush the sperm out

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 20, 2019
KingAzubuike:
What kind of question is this undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by KingAzubuike(f): 11:07am On Mar 20, 2019
Tobygold88:

To flush the sperm out
The hole where the sperm is dey different from where urine comes out.

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 20, 2019
KingAzubuike:

shocked

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by balaclava: 12:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
...as e dey hot na

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by jamesbridget13(f): 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2019
What makes it a bad habit?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
That one better, one always poo before Sex, that's reason I left her

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by Newboss(m): 12:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
Not urinate. To clean up to avoid smelling. Come on man, she just got wet. She's got to clean the area angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by Bbbwings: 1:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by MVLOX(m): 2:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
lemme lay foundation here ...
Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by Adkolt: 2:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
Is natural, if a lady does not urinate after having sex, it means u didn't FXXXK her well

31 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by DonBenny77(m): 3:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
Helps prevent infection

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
Thrusting creates a lot of pressure in the bladder.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
MissRaine69 please your attention is needed here.
Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by Headlesschicken(m): 3:23pm On Mar 20, 2019
undecided To digest what she just ate properly...

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by West601(m): 3:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
KingAzubuike:
guy no b bad habit oo na d girls wey no fit squirt

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by BabaAlabi: 4:24pm On Mar 20, 2019
1. It's not a bad habit.
2. It's to ward off STIs. Urine has PH levels that kills off MCOs. It's actually encouraged to urinate after sex.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by optimistic1234: 6:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
During sexual intercourse, there is pressure on d female bladder. Dat result to urination

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by tolanibae(f): 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
Dont be stupid. A woman who wants to get pregnant is always advised to stay still after ejaculation, do your math, add 1 + 1 and figure out why ladies run off to the bathroom immediately after sex, squatting and pretending to clean up while creating pressure for sperms to swim backwards.

22 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by Abee79(m): 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by Abee79(m): 6:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
tolanibae:
Dont be stupid. A woman who wants to get pregnant is always advised to stay still after ejaculation, do your math, add 1 + 1 and figure out why ladies run off to the bathroom immediately after sex, squatting and pretending to clean up while creating pressure for sperms to swim backwards.
kiss kiss kiss

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
l m tired !!!

Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by FunnyDude(m): 6:24pm On Mar 20, 2019
It's true kingAzubuike, even this babe I bleeped recently did that. She rushed like a lightning in the thunderstorm to urinate asap.

Haahaa..

I felt good as a man that morning... Lols

Thanks man for bringing up this topic.

Love it or hate it. NL Romance section do relieved my stress for the day after Writing for longer hours.

VIVA Nairaland

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by Tobygold88(m): 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Go ask your doctor �‍♂ cry
Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by ElsonMorali: 7:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
Women urinating after sex doesn't prevent pregnancy. If they do that to prevent pregnancy then that's a misconception on their part. Even pre-cum can make a woman get pregnant.

On the other hand, men are advised to urinate after sex. I'm sure we all know why.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by emmanuelpopson(m): 7:42pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nairaland medics giving there analysis...i just dey read comments sha

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by ikemesit4477: 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
ElsonMorali:
Women urinating after sex doesn't prevent pregnancy. If they do that to prevent pregnancy then that's a misconception on their part. Even pre-cum can make a woman get pregnant.

On the other hand, men are advised to urinate after sex. I'm sure we all know why.
but precum is so watery, how can that watery thing make a woman pregnant, please pardon my ignorant!
Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 20, 2019
Adkolt:
Is natural, if a lady does not urinate after having sex, it means u didn't FXXXK her well

Not true. The honeypot has two gateways, one for joystick, another for peeing.

How does "f-ing her well" got to do here?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by Topmaike007(m): 10:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
Headlesschicken:
undecided To digest what she just ate properly...
I support you on this one
Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by ElsonMorali: 10:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
ikemesit4477:
but precum is so watery, how can that watery thing make a woman pregnant, please pardon my ignorant!

Lol. It may look watery to you but it contains millions of spermatozoa, the tiny organisms that fertilizes the egg of the woman. Just one drop contains thousands. If the woman is fertile and the man is healthy, then yes fertilization will occur, to put it simply.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship? / My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married / What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.