Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? (4019 Views)

Wike Wears Symbolic ‘kwankwasiya’ Red Cap To Receive Kwankwaso In Rivers / 2023: APC Must Field A Northerner To Retain Power - Fani Kayode / Presidency Releases ‘checklist’ On Killings Under PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by OriakuAmara(f): 11:01am On Mar 20, 2019
I will make my findings short and then we discuss.
When Rabiu kwankwaso decamped to PDP and refused to return to the Senate, I started suspecting something fishy.
Many thought that he will motivate his kwankwasiya group to vote for Atiku in the last presidential election but nothing like that happened, they voted massively for buhari, his core Fulani brother,
Fast forward to Kano election, the same kwankwasiyas that voted massively for Buhari are strongly in the process of disposing a sitting APC governor and imposing a PDP one,
It's obvious that kwankwaso worked against atiku just to protect the Fulani interest,
Atiku is not a core Fulani man.
Still examining the man called kwankwaso, a core Fulani fanatic like buhari, popular in the north,
I have this feeling that he was asked by the Fulani cabals to shun returning to the Senate in order to stay away from any scandal and then launch his presidential bid with PDP in 2023, with cabals knowing fully well that APC will present a southern Christian in 2023
And a kwankwaso under PDP will conquer the north in 2023 election,
Never forget he decamped with another core Fulani man and current governor of sokoto Tambuwal,
And the cabals want PDP to hold down Kano and sokoto ahead of 2023.
Is this a plot by Fulani cabals to stay in power till 2031?
I may be wrong.
Let's discuss.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by Reader530(m): 11:04am On Mar 20, 2019
Good analysis.... You are right

8 Likes

Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by OriakuAmara(f): 11:05am On Mar 20, 2019
Reader530:
Good analysis.... You are right
cool cool
Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 20, 2019
Kwakwanson supported buhari so that buhari will support northern PDP 2023.

Abba gida will win this election and kwakwanson will win PDP 2023 primary.

Atiku, tambuwal and saraki won't decamp

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by OriakuAmara(f): 11:09am On Mar 20, 2019
Excaperx:
Kwakwanson supported buhari so that buhari will support northern PDP 2023.

Abba gida will win this election and kwakwanson will win PDP 2023 primary.

Atiku, tambuwal and saraki won't decamp
what a tactics

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by kinibigdeal(m): 11:10am On Mar 20, 2019
OriakuAmara:
When Rabiu kwankwaso decamped to PDP and refused to return to the Senate, I started suspecting something fishy.
Many thought that he will motivate his kwankwasiya group to vote for Atiku in the last presidential election but nothing like that happened, they voted massively for buhari, his core Fulani brother,
Fast forward to Kano election, the same kwankwasiyas that voted massively for Buhari are strongly in the process of disposing a sitting APC governor and imposing a PDP one,
It's obvious that kwankwaso worked against atiku just to protect the Fulani interest,
Still examining the man called kwankwaso, a core Fulani fanatic like buhari, popular in the north,
I have this feeling that he was asked by the Fulani cabals to shun returning to the Senate in order to stay away from any scandal and then launch his presidential bid with PDP in 2023, with cabals knowing fully well that APC will present a southern Christian in 2023
Never forget he decamped with another core Fulani man and current governor of sokoto Tambuwal,
I may be wrong.
Let's discuss.

Is Kwakwasor a Fulani or an Hausa man?

3 Likes

Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by Prince081: 11:10am On Mar 20, 2019
We are cool with this if Kwankwaso is the best man for the job irrespective of where he comes from.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by aolawale025: 11:11am On Mar 20, 2019
Could be a possibility
Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by ChristianNorth: 11:14am On Mar 20, 2019
Kwankwasiyya 2023 is now a national assignment.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by OriakuAmara(f): 11:15am On Mar 20, 2019
kinibigdeal:

Is Kwakwasor a Fulani or an Hausa man?
Kwankwaso is 100% core Fulani

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by OriakuAmara(f): 11:23am On Mar 20, 2019
ChristianNorth:
Kwankwasiyya 2023 is now a national assignment.
And you are cool with another Muslim president in 2023?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by ChristianNorth: 11:26am On Mar 20, 2019
OriakuAmara:

I will personally donate to purchase form for either Kwankwaso, Tambuwal or Saraki.

I don't care.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by adelee777: 11:32am On Mar 20, 2019
Prince081:
We are cool with this if Kwankwaso is the best man for the job irrespective of where he comes from.
Best man for the job. Fulani man. You have to choose one.
Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by Mystick: 11:40am On Mar 20, 2019
Look at people who supported and are still supporting Buhari shouting Fulani as if they don't know where Buhari belong.
2023 will only be a pay back time. Let us see how Osinbajo with Yoruba votes alone will become president.

21 Likes

Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by Chikpat(m): 11:51am On Mar 20, 2019
Neither Kwakwanso nor Tambuwal will be president of Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by OriakuAmara(f): 11:55am On Mar 20, 2019
Chikpat:
Neither Kwakwanso nor Tambuwal will be president of Nigeria
Why
Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
Mystick:
Look at people who supported and are still supporting Buhari shouting Fulani as if they don't know where Buhari belong.
2023 will only be a pay back time. Let us see how Osinbajo with Yoruba votes alone will become president.

Why do you want to put our brothers from the "Wasteside" in sifia pain?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by baliyubla: 12:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
The North to which am a part of, has sworn to do 16 years straight, argument been that the South did same from 1999 to 2015. Feel sorry for the Afonja slaves that think they have a chance in 2023. Kwankwaso/Tambuwal is the next President of Nigeria.

Power must return to the south Jokers can bookmark this page.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by kinibigdeal(m): 12:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
OriakuAmara:

Honestly I don't know.
Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 12:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
APC must field okorocha

1 Like

Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 12:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
kinibigdeal:

Honestly I don't know.
kwankwaso na hausa man not fulani.....most ppl from kano are hausa not fulani

3 Likes

Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by lagdmark(m): 12:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
OriakuAmara:

The divided Southern Nigeria will help produce Northern president for the next 50 years untill igbos and yorubas get sense.

9 Likes

Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by FearGodinall: 12:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
I will pay for his nomination form no matter the cost. So shift with theory.

2 Likes

Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by Iamgrey5(m): 12:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
How you people formulate theories in the comfort of your rooms always surprises me

First of all, Kwakwoso dropped out of the Senatorial race because of Shekarau that has always defeated him. He knew that he might struggle to win and it will affect his resources when it came to the governship election.

Secondly, Kwakwoso popularity is mainly in Kano and while he seems to have some pocket of popularity elsewhere. He doesn't have the type of the respect Buhari commands among the Northerners. So the 2023 election will be a like street fight in the North.

Thirdly, Apc is likely to present Mallam Nuhu Ribadu in 2023, Nuhu has similar image to Buhari and he will be an easier sell among Christians in the North Central ahead of Nasir Elrufai. More importantly, Nuhu is a Fulani from the North East region where Apc enjoys a whopping 75℅ support.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by FearGodinall: 12:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
Mystick:
. My state Bayelsa will sponsor their presidential ambition.

2 Likes

Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by capitalzero: 12:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
Iamgrey5:
How you people formulate theories in the comfort of your rooms always surprises me

First of all, Kwakwoso dropped out of the Senatorial race because of Shekarau that has always defeated him. He knew that he might struggle to win and it will affect his resources when it came to the governship election.

Secondly, Kwakwoso popularity is mainly in Kano and while he seems to have some pocket of popularity elsewhere. He doesn't have the type of the respect Buhari commands among the Northerners. So the 2023 election will be a like street fight in the North.

Thirdly, Apc is likely to present Mallam Nuhu Ribadu in 2023, Nuhu has similar image to Buhari and he will be an easier sell among Christians in the North Central ahead of Nasir Elrufai. More importantly, Nuhu is a Fulani from the North East region where Apc enjoys a whopping 75℅ support.

brilliant. nuhu v kwakwaso

2 Likes

Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by kinibigdeal(m): 12:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
kwankwaso na hausa man not fulani.....most ppl from kano are hausa not fulani

Who do I believe now. I also thought he was an Hausa man
Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by cjrane: 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
OriakuAmara:
I may be wrong.
Let's discuss.

Whether we like it or not, the PDP will leave it's Presidency slot to the north. Kwankwaso or Atiku may still have it. APC can make Osinbajo or Sowore it's aspirant grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by NASTYNASOSO: 1:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
OriakuAmara:

HMMMMMMMMMM

LIES LIES LIAR

KWANKWASO IS HAUSA/YORUBA HIS MUM IS YORUBA
Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by ubandawaki: 1:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
OriakuAmara:

No kwankwaso is 100% Hausa man from madobi kano state but over here in the north we don't discriminate,so! we called ourselves Hausa/Fulani.

3 Likes

Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by SuperIgbo1(m): 1:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
ubandawaki:
No kwankwaso is 100% Hausa man from madobi kano state but over here in the north we don't discriminate,so! we called ourselves Hausa/Fulani.

You don't discrimanite in the north yet, your fulani foot soldiers go every night, killing Northern Christians in their sleep.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Begins Bike Ride From London To Lagos – [photos] / Nigeria’s Unemployment Rate Increased By 0.8% In Q3, 2023 / ff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.