Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Ibrahim Chatta Umar Is Dead! Etsu Patigi Dies - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ibrahim Chatta Umar Is Dead! Etsu Patigi Dies (27484 Views)

Etsu Nupe Marks Birthday Today Ahead Of 20th Anniversary On Throne This Weekend / 70th Birthday: Etsu Nupe Alhaji Abubakar Receives VIP Magazine Publisher In Abuj / 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Chatta Umar Is Dead! Etsu Patigi Dies by ValCon888: 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ishaq717:

[s]Are you a fool, oga read well nau
He's a nupe man not Fulani
is everyone from the north Fulani, this is north Central for goodness sake[/s]
See painment

Re: Ibrahim Chatta Umar Is Dead! Etsu Patigi Dies by AbaLion: 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
My hamlet in Iseyin? Does my moniker in any way connect me with the SE? Your stupidity is actually pitiful.

Does your moniker make you less stupid or any less a flàtino.

-Lion
Re: Ibrahim Chatta Umar Is Dead! Etsu Patigi Dies by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
What a shame. The foremost traditional ruler in a state which under normal circumstances should be 100% in Yoruba hands is an aboki. The sons of Afonja will pay for their treachery and betrayal in the worst way imaginable.

your rants aint substantial, as long as a yoruba renowed party & executive, governs and dictate the affair of kwara state its a winwin for the afonjas.
An emir in kwara sound inappropriate but it holds no limitation to the aspirations of the indigenes. besides these 21st century power resides only with the govt,
Re: Ibrahim Chatta Umar Is Dead! Etsu Patigi Dies by umarshehu58(m): 5:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
castrol180:
Emirate every where, Fulani ruling in kwara, a Yoruba state. What a broad daylight robbery.

Mumu he is a Nupe man. There are Nupe people in kwara state
Re: Ibrahim Chatta Umar Is Dead! Etsu Patigi Dies by omosuper(m): 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
ValCon888:
The foremost traditional ruler in Afonja land is a fulani man.
Lord help us.
Nupe is now Fulani to you right? You need to read a lot of books about your country.
Re: Ibrahim Chatta Umar Is Dead! Etsu Patigi Dies by omosuper(m): 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
umarshehu58:

They dominate the northern part of the state.
Re: Ibrahim Chatta Umar Is Dead! Etsu Patigi Dies by umarshehu58(m): 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
omosuper:
They dominate the northern part of the state.

So Nupe people don bcome fulani abi? Continue killing yourselves

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Chatta Umar Is Dead! Etsu Patigi Dies by OkunrinOloro: 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
So Igbos originate from Iseyin, abi?

Please do mankind a favour and don’t have any children.

Let the curse of your stupidity end with you.

In the brave new world of the future there will be no place for the kind of junk genetics which accidentally led to your unfortunate conception.

I strongly recommend either chemical or physical sterilisation for you.

AbaLion:

Does your moniker makes you less stupid or any less a flàtino.

-Lion
Re: Ibrahim Chatta Umar Is Dead! Etsu Patigi Dies by AbaLion: 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
So Igbos originate from Iseyin, abi?

Please do mankind a favour and don’t have any children.

Let the curse of your stupidity end with you.

In the brave new world of the future there will be no place for the kind of junk genetics which accidentally led to your unfortunate conception.

I strongly recommend either chemical or physical sterilisation for you.

Make your stupidity useful and slide tackle these gibberish on your parents. For you being a waste of space, thunder will take care of that.

-Lion
Re: Ibrahim Chatta Umar Is Dead! Etsu Patigi Dies by Simbrixton(m): 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
ValCon888:
The foremost traditional ruler in Afonja land is a fulani man.
Lord help us.
what is afonja?
Re: Ibrahim Chatta Umar Is Dead! Etsu Patigi Dies by Simbrixton(m): 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
GMbuharii:
Coneheads dont even have any significant ruler in their own domain there,chai!!!
Their main concern is chinedu and is 4by4 shop..
grin
RIP jare,master of coneads
the wealthiest men in kwara are yorubas bishop oyedepo who pastor over 2 million igbos is from kwara and your people obediently pay their tithe to him
Re: Ibrahim Chatta Umar Is Dead! Etsu Patigi Dies by lekbel09(m): 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
AbaLion:

You should be more worried about OSU caste in your hamlets.

-Lion
the guy just said the truth,how can a Fulani be ruling in Yoruba land, it's totally absurd
Re: Ibrahim Chatta Umar Is Dead! Etsu Patigi Dies by lekbel09(m): 6:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
ericsmith:

your rants aint substantial, as long as a yoruba renowed party & executive, governs and dictate the affair of kwara state its a winwin for the afonjas.
An emir in kwara sound inappropriate but it holds no limitation to the aspirations of the indigenes. besides these 21st century power resides only with the govt,
it's wrong bro, if not because of afonja and grreed we won't have been in this mess
Re: Ibrahim Chatta Umar Is Dead! Etsu Patigi Dies by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
lekbel09:
it's wrong bro, if not because of afonja and grreed we won't have been in this mess

its "wrong" but i think " inappropriate " would av sounded more appropriate . i donnt see how afonjas are greed compare to other tribes in nigeria.
Factcheck : it only in yoruba land an igboman get a chance to be in house of rep ..
its only in yoruba land an emir rules ,we afonjas are just passive people ,we pose as weak fools but we act n strike with wisdom
Re: Ibrahim Chatta Umar Is Dead! Etsu Patigi Dies by castrol180(m): 8:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
umarshehu58:

Your dad! Have you forgotten that Fulani owns and introduced emirate to the northerners
Re: Ibrahim Chatta Umar Is Dead! Etsu Patigi Dies by castrol180(m): 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
observanc1:
the man that died is nupe.

Was it not Fulani that introduced emirate to the nupe? Didn't nupe people get their own king title?
Re: Ibrahim Chatta Umar Is Dead! Etsu Patigi Dies by Shesweetdie(f): 8:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
What a shame. The foremost traditional ruler in a state which under normal circumstances should be 100% in Yoruba hands is an aboki. The sons of Afonja will pay for their treachery and betrayal in the worst way imaginable.

Sometimes, keeping quiet helps in covering up brain defects and the resulting low iq; I'll suggest that you tried it. FYI the larger part of Kwara is home to the Nupe/tapa tribe, consult a map today

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Chatta Umar Is Dead! Etsu Patigi Dies by ndaman25: 9:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
most of u don't know History just because u have DATA u can say Trash
Re: Ibrahim Chatta Umar Is Dead! Etsu Patigi Dies by ndaman25: 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
with this set of plp Nigeria can't move forward....I pity this our Generation
Re: Ibrahim Chatta Umar Is Dead! Etsu Patigi Dies by OkunrinOloro: 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
Eeya. Being born at the shallowest end of the gene pool will manifest itself at the end of the day, come what may.

A Baboon raised amongst human beings is still a Baboon after all.

So Kwara is the homeland of Nupes? Then what should we call Niger state? Can't you see that you should have concentrated in geography class instead of running after married lecturers.

Too bad you folks were too poor to afford an abortion. The world might have been spared having to look at your ugly face.

Shesweetdie:

Sometimes, keeping quiet helps in covering up brain defects and the resulting low iq; I'll suggest that you tried it. FYI the larger part of Kwara is home to the Nupe/tapa tribe, consult a map today
Re: Ibrahim Chatta Umar Is Dead! Etsu Patigi Dies by MrAJQ(m): 11:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
observanc1:
Patigi and Lafiagi in Kwara state both speak Nupe
So how is that place suppose to be Yoruba state?
Re: Ibrahim Chatta Umar Is Dead! Etsu Patigi Dies by umarshehu58(m): 6:27am On Mar 21, 2019
castrol180:

Your dad! Have you forgotten that Fulani owns and introduced emirate to the northerners

So that makes everyone in the North a fulani man abi?
I am still saying you are a big mumu
Re: Ibrahim Chatta Umar Is Dead! Etsu Patigi Dies by GMbuharii: 6:59am On Mar 21, 2019
Simbrixton:
the wealthiest men in kwara are yorubas bishop oyedepo who pastor over 2 million igbos is from kwara and your people obediently pay their tithe to him

Where did I mention Yoruba nah
grin

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Chatta Umar Is Dead! Etsu Patigi Dies by Dpopsman123(m): 9:20am On Mar 21, 2019
This is a costly loss! May his gentle rest in peace.
Re: Ibrahim Chatta Umar Is Dead! Etsu Patigi Dies by castrol180(m): 1:45pm On Mar 21, 2019
umarshehu58:

So that makes everyone in the North a fulani man abi?
I am still saying you are a big mumu

Your father!Fulani through their jihad fought and overpowered the nupe kingdom then introduced the useless emirate simple. That's what I want you to know and nothing more...
Re: Ibrahim Chatta Umar Is Dead! Etsu Patigi Dies by umarshehu58(m): 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2019
castrol180:

Your father!Fulani through their jihad fought and overpowered the nupe kingdom then introduced the useless emirate simple. That's what I want you to know and nothing more...

Ur grand father! Ur argument is baseless. Maybe u re senseless that's why
Re: Ibrahim Chatta Umar Is Dead! Etsu Patigi Dies by castrol180(m): 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2019
umarshehu58:

Ur grand father! Ur argument is baseless. Maybe u re senseless that's why

Your father's senseless! Fulani boy, coward people if I catch you you're dead gone. Wetin Fayose do remain for you people ,I go do for your life
Re: Ibrahim Chatta Umar Is Dead! Etsu Patigi Dies by umarshehu58(m): 10:19pm On Mar 21, 2019
castrol180:

Your father's senseless! Fulani boy, coward people if I catch you you're dead gone. Wetin Fayose do remain for you people ,I go do for your life

Wawa. Only kids makes stupid threat on social media.

U no dey even shame. Bastard
Re: Ibrahim Chatta Umar Is Dead! Etsu Patigi Dies by Hezzyluv: 2:35am On Mar 22, 2019
TANID:
Do You Guys Know Any Other Etsu Please Let Me Know And The Meaning Of That Word Etsu
Etsu means Nupe traditional ruler (a king).
Etsu Bida. Etsu Agaye. Estsu Badagi. All in Niger state.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Chatta Umar Is Dead! Etsu Patigi Dies by Hezzyluv: 2:35am On Mar 22, 2019
TANID:
Do You Guys Know Any Other Etsu Please Let Me Know And The Meaning Of That Word Etsu

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Chatta Umar Is Dead! Etsu Patigi Dies by Hezzyluv: 2:36am On Mar 22, 2019
TANID:

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Chatta Umar Is Dead! Etsu Patigi Dies by TANID(m): 6:36am On Mar 22, 2019
Hezzyluv:

Ok
Thanks A Lot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wolof People / Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) / Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.