Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,476 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:08 PM

First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite (206742 Views)

Fidelity Bank 2019 Digital Trainee. Gather Here. / Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! / Union Bank 2019 Management Trainee Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by DonYza: 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2019
May God airpus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by dykegabriel: 3:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
ALKARULEZZ:

Six weeks.
Not even up to that. Its just 4 weeks
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 02, 2019
dykegabriel:

Lol! FBN MD.. Clap for yourself.

3 Likes

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Wise1one: 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2019
ALKARULEZZ:

lol hunku alkarulezz u decided to kip mute on us biko nah...
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 02, 2019
Wise1one:

lol
hunku alkarulezz u decided to kip mute on us
biko nah...

Lol! Training School stress nor let us fit cough here. We're resuming next week though.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Luckyomon(m): 4:46pm On Nov 02, 2019
dykegabriel:

oboy na 6 weeks. No talk wetin you no sure.

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by obysuccess: 5:49pm On Nov 02, 2019
Does FBN have new GTs?
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by hillaboi(m): 8:04pm On Nov 02, 2019
Well, conversion program is expected to take place twice in a year but as I write you, They are yet to round up the one of January. So the system at the moment, is tensed and saturated....those for conversion that have been kept on hold from resuming TS are as grieved as you're.

However, one thing is certain, you all will be contacted in due course. Any form of agitations from you guys is like telling the wind, the direction it should blow...it makes no difference.

Just be calm, hopeful and prayerful...Thanks
Sonship9:

So, please, when do you likely think we would be called for Training School, do you have any safe assumption or information you think we should know of while we wait?

Thanks as your respond.

2 Likes

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by dykegabriel: 8:39pm On Nov 02, 2019
hillaboi:
Well, conversion program is expected to take place twice in a year but as I write you, They are yet to round up the one of January. So the system at the moment, is tensed and saturated....those for conversion that have been kept on hold from resuming TS are as grieved as you're.

However, one thing is certain, you all will be contacted in due course. Any form of agitations from you guys is like telling the wind, the direction it should blow...it makes no difference.

Are you now saying that Conversion has three batches?
U sef...
l
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by dykegabriel: 8:40pm On Nov 02, 2019
ALKARULEZZ:

De dia
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by dykegabriel: 8:41pm On Nov 02, 2019
Luckyomon:
oboy na 6 weeks. No talk wetin you no sure.

If u know wetin I know, u go mute
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Preachersgirl1: 10:07pm On Nov 02, 2019
Whatever the case may be, I hope they call us before the end of January.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by hillaboi(m): 10:52pm On Nov 02, 2019
Not at all...don't get me wrong plz!
Any attempt for me to be more explicit than what I wrote might result to me divulging information that's internal and may not be understood by anyone who is not in the system.

The simple analogy is this, 2016 GT program ended in September 2018 and that paved way for 2019 GT program. There was no fresh recruitment between 2017-2018 other than what started in 2016. In essence, if not until January Service Executive Conversion Program (Season 4) is concluded, there won't be room for (Season 5) which Ceteris Paribus, was expected to have kicked off, the second half of this year.

I hope my point is clear now. Thanks
dykegabriel:

Are you now saying that Conversion has three batches?
U sef...
l
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by goldimx: 6:58am On Nov 03, 2019
hillaboi:
Not at all...don't get me wrong plz!
Any attempt for me to be more explicit than what I wrote might result to me divulging information that's internal and may not be understood by anyone who is not in the system.

The simple analogy is this, 2016 GT program ended in September 2018 and that paved way for 2019 GT program. There was no fresh recruitment between 2017-2018 other than what started in 2016. In essence, if not until January Service Executive Conversion Program (Season 4) is concluded, there won't be room for (Season 5) which Ceteris Paribus, was expected to have kicked off, the second half of this year.

I hope my point is clear now. Thanks
So the bottom line is there is 'go slow'
At d moment, d conversion staff are nt in TS
So hu wil thy reach out to 1st, GTs or Conversion staff?
I feel its GTs cos d recent email we received from them says d GT onboarding process is still ongoing
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by BoluEma: 8:04am On Nov 03, 2019
goldimx:

So the bottom line is there is 'go slow'
At d moment, d conversion staff are nt in TS
So hu wil thy reach out to 1st, GTs or Conversion staff?
I feel its GTs cos d recent email we received from them says d GT onboarding process is still ongoing

hehe...don't forget the fact that the conversion staff were on the queue b4 the GTs sad
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by VisionE20: 8:15am On Nov 03, 2019
Happy Sunday friends. May the good Lord bring us good news this new week from First Bank

3 Likes

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by goldimx: 9:16am On Nov 03, 2019
BoluEma:

hehe...don't forget the fact that the conversion staff were on the queue b4 the GTs sad
Nd u knw hw queues go in Nigeria. Once d natural order is scattered like ds, na hustling remain. Bt d conversion staff shld chill for us na, thy cnt be as grieved like d GTs for obvious reasons.

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Sonship9: 9:57am On Nov 03, 2019
hillaboi:

Thank you for the enlightenment. We wait, as usual. No difference.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by hillaboi(m): 1:10pm On Nov 03, 2019
Am glad you appreciated. God bless...
Sonship9:

Thank you for the enlightenment. We wait, as usual. No difference.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Wise1one: 12:27am On Nov 04, 2019
ALKARULEZZ:

Lol! Training School stress nor let us fit cough here. We're resuming next week though.

dats nice
good to hear from you
wish you all d best
when you settle down well...pls share insights with us
.thanks
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Preachersgirl1: 10:10am On Nov 04, 2019
Please for those that have been posted, please I'd like to know if you were posted to your state of residence or another location.

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by goldimx: 10:52am On Nov 04, 2019
Preachersgirl1:
Please for those that have been posted, please I'd like to know if you were posted to your state of residence or another location.
Both
U get a relocation allowance if u dnt get ur state of residence

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by ezzylee(m): 9:39pm On Nov 04, 2019
goldimx:

Both
U get a relocation allowance if u dnt get ur state of residence

Since you guys are now in, anyone cares to share what your starting package is?

Thanks
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by goldimx: 10:31pm On Nov 04, 2019
ezzylee:

Thanks
Lol, i wish... Am part of d "waiters" Dnt knw d starting package
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Dontbeagroupie(m): 10:34pm On Nov 04, 2019
Hilarious grin grin
So we've a name 'WAiTERS'

goldimx:

Lol, i wish... Am part of d "waiters"
Dnt knw d starting package

3 Likes

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by hillaboi(m): 11:42pm On Nov 04, 2019
133k.
ezzylee:

Thanks

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Dontbeagroupie(m): 7:01am On Nov 05, 2019
hillaboi:
133k.

After or Before Tax?
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Preachersgirl1: 8:25am On Nov 05, 2019
kiss
hillaboi:
133k.

So I h
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Preachersgirl1: 8:26am On Nov 05, 2019
kiss
hillaboi:
133k.

So I heard, but after confirmation it'll be #109,000
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Sefa018: 8:34am On Nov 05, 2019
Preachersgirl1:
kiss

So I heard, but after confirmation it'll be #109,000

Please what do you mean by "confirmation"?
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by goldimx: 9:44am On Nov 05, 2019
Sefa018:

Please what do you mean by "confirmation"?
Afta successful training sch, u wil b put on 6 month probation... Then confirmation wich makes u a permanent staff nd u strt enjoying d full privileges

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (71) (Reply)

How To Apply For Government Npower Program. / Nnpc Recruitment Interview / Check This List, If Your Name Is Here, Then Get Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.