Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,848 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite (207317 Views)

Fidelity Bank 2019 Digital Trainee. Gather Here. / Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! / Union Bank 2019 Management Trainee Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by TGM2015: 11:06am On Dec 29, 2019
dipsy2009:

It’s the location that’s closest to you.
Hello ooo.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Sonship9: 6:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
mbukun:
How market na ��

This is very irrelevant and too childish. Please, show some level of maturity next time.

Thank you.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Sonship9: 6:45pm On Dec 30, 2019
goldimx:

You did not seem to get the subtlety, let me help.

At dt particular day and time wen Sonship posted dt msg, did u strongly believe differently?

Am sure u did not.

So for you to concur with a post silently as at the time of posting and make mockery of openly when the msg seem invalid says a lot about your personality.

You have said it all. Shows a lot of his/her personality. It baffles me that people still think and act this way in this our dispensation.

#Hisses
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by mbukun: 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2019
Lol. Na dem
Sonship9:

This is very irrelevant and too childish. Please, show some level of maturity next time.

Thank you.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by goldimx: 10:28am On Dec 31, 2019
Someone on this thread reported my last post and nairaland forum being a whack site banned me for 72 hrs without authenticating if reasons presented by the reporter were genuine.

To the person that reported me, i'm only disappointed u lacked the balls to call me out on this thread or better still face to face and tackle whatever issue you have with me head on.

You may report this particular post again which gets me banned again and automatically deletes this post but am already satisfied you read through my post.

Wateva satisfaction you hope or may have derived from your action is a typical feature of narrow minded beings.

My advice: 2020 starts tmao, personal growth is key and u sure av some to do. For starters, learn to be less of a pussy and confront pple u av issues with rather than taking the coward way out by hitting below the belt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by goldimx: 10:31am On Dec 31, 2019
Some1 on this thread reported my last post and nairaland forum being a whack site banned me for 72 hrs without authenticating if reasons presented by the reporter were genuine.

To the person that reported me, i'm only disappointed u lacked the balls to call me out on this thread or better still face to face and tackle whatever issue you have with me head on.

You may report this particular post again which gets me banned again and automatically deletes this post but am already satisfied you read through my post.

Wateva satisfaction you hope or may have derived from your action is a typical feature of narrow minded beings.

My advice: 2020 starts tmao, personal growth is key and u sure av some to do. For starters, learn to be less of a pussy and confront pple u av issues with rather than taking the coward way out by hitting below the belt.

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by goldimx: 10:32am On Dec 31, 2019
ajf:

Hey man, hope you're good? Are the study packs you talk of for this programme? If so, can I please get them too? Thank you.
FBN study packs will be given in hard copies.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by proficienc(m): 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2019
goldimx:
Was d person jst asking to know or to confirm?
Is d person part of us?
Sorry for the delay in response, was away for a while. The person was/is part of the first set.

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by ezzylee(m): 6:24pm On Jan 01, 2020
At last, we’ve entered 2020 and we’re closer to the starting line than ever.

Happy new year guys

9 Likes

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by kingpin0308(m): 7:48am On Jan 07, 2020
Any update guys
Happy new year

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Preachersgirl1: 8:46am On Jan 07, 2020
I think d&m will hold next month
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by BossmanEasy: 9:03am On Jan 07, 2020
Preachersgirl1:
I think d&m will hold next month

Please when will the conversion staff training school be over
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by adesbaba: 10:30am On Jan 07, 2020
When will the next conversion program likely hold
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by kingpin0308(m): 12:05pm On Jan 07, 2020
I was told fbn is the lowest paying bank. That's really bad, i hope they increase it with tgis minimum wage
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by DexterousOne(m): 1:34pm On Jan 07, 2020
kingpin0308:
I was told fbn is the lowest paying bank. That's really bad, i hope they increase it with tgis minimum wage

They are cheesy cheesy

And you will work, and work, and work.

Some of you here are eagar to start training school
I see you all and I laugh cheesy

You will be welcomed to the boat accordingly
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by DonYza: 1:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
DexterousOne:

They are cheesy cheesy

And you will work, and work, and work.

Some of you here are eagar to start training school
I see you all and I laugh cheesy

You will be welcomed to the boat accordingly

Training school ain't a big deal. Yunno??
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by DonYza: 1:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
kingpin0308:

Yes. But the allowances are maddddddd.

2 Likes

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by DexterousOne(m): 1:49pm On Jan 07, 2020
DonYza:

Training school ain't a big deal. Yunno??

It's what comes AFTER that is the big deal.
Especially when you are posted to some kind branches

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by DexterousOne(m): 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2020
DonYza:

You know it
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by ezzylee(m): 2:12pm On Jan 07, 2020
DonYza:

Yh..... I think someone mentioned this earlier about the allowances. He/she said what we would lack in salaries would be made up for in allowances. Would have been nice to have an idea of these allowances and their monetary value.

2 Likes

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by kingpin0308(m): 3:35pm On Jan 07, 2020
Are the allowances monthly or quarterly ?
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by goldimx: 9:21am On Jan 08, 2020
Conversion staffs are in thr final week
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by kingpin0308(m): 10:59am On Jan 08, 2020
Which means they should send the documentation and medicals mail as from next week
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by goldimx: 12:38pm On Jan 08, 2020
Hopefully, firstbatch received D&M mail a week after 2nd batch conversion staff rounded up
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by DonYza: 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2020
goldimx:
Hopefully, firstbatch received D&M mail a week after 2nd batch conversion staff rounded up

I think conversion staff are rounding up on the 21st of this month o
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by goldimx: 5:23pm On Jan 08, 2020
DonYza:

I think conversion staff are rounding up on the 21st of this month o
U sound like 21st is confirmed, is it?
I already knew the festive season wil make the training extend beyond its traditional 6-week duration. Ask if they were given a week break for the festivities.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by DonYza: 11:03pm On Jan 08, 2020
goldimx:

U sound like 21st is confirmed, is it?
I already knew the festive season wil make the training extend beyond its traditional 6-week duration. Ask if they were given a week break for the festivities.

It is. From a reliable source tho. He told me they'd be done completely on the 21st of January.

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 08, 2020
Do you wish for an adventurous valentine trip and 100% fun with your loved ones, then make it a date by participating in this trip to Erin IJESHA water falls.. check poster for contact details Or WhatsApp 09055231074
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by adesbaba: 10:27am On Jan 09, 2020
DonYza:

It is. From a reliable source tho. He told me they'd be done completely on the 21st of January.
Can you kindly ask your source if they were hinted on when next another service executive conversion application will hold...thanks.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by DonYza: 12:28pm On Jan 09, 2020
adesbaba:

Can you kindly ask your source if they were hinted on when next another service executive conversion application will hold...thanks.

There's no need asking. The mail said first quarter of the year, so just get our shii together for D & M mail.

Obrigado!
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by adesbaba: 7:41am On Jan 10, 2020
DonYza:

There's no need asking. The mail said first quarter of the year, so just get our shii together for D & M mail.

Obrigado!

Thanks fr the reply but I wasn't referring to Graduate Trainee...was referring to SERVICE EXECUTIVE CONVERSION...when will the bankroll out another application .
..that's what I said you should kindly ask sir....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (71) (Reply)

How To Apply For Government Npower Program. / Nnpc Recruitment Interview / Check This List, If Your Name Is Here, Then Get Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.