Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite (207534 Views)

Fidelity Bank 2019 Digital Trainee. Gather Here. / Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! / Union Bank 2019 Management Trainee Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by kingpin0308(m): 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2020
Pls what are the documents needed for documentation and medicals ?
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by DonYza: 9:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
kingpin0308:
Pls what are the documents needed for documentation and medicals ?

Easy bro. You'd get the necessary documents enlisted in your mail.

Just chill. This week, we're getting our mails
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by emmanuelsea(m): 10:25pm On Jan 26, 2020
This week is loaded o
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by goldimx: 11:02pm On Jan 26, 2020
@Sefa, Nice piece.....
@DonYza, Am feeling ur positivity.....

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by obysuccess: 11:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
Who knows when the conversion guys
will be posted? Or are they posted already?
To be realistic, our D&M mail will come after their posting.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Syntos: 11:50pm On Jan 26, 2020
They are not yet posted.. but they should be posted by this week �
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by obysuccess: 12:04am On Jan 27, 2020
Syntos:
They are not yet posted.. but they should be posted by this week �
is their result out? Someone who currently works with FBN says the sequence is, after training in about a month time their result will be released and what follows is posting. I learnt they also finished their training early this month.

If their result is out already, their posting will probably be this week.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by DonYza: 8:27am On Jan 27, 2020
obysuccess:
is their result out? Someone who currently works with FBN says the sequence is, after training in about a month time their result will be released and what follows is posting. I learnt they also finished their training early this month.

If their result is out already, their posting will probably be this week.

2weeks after TS, you report to your designated branch. They'd be posted this week. We'd get our DM this week.

Selah
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by kingpin0308(m): 11:58am On Jan 27, 2020
I hope after paying the 70k for the three months training, 140k enters the fourth month o
First bank is meant to review their salary scale, bank of their class are paying almost double e.g stanbic, Sterling, Zenith, Access, Union bank
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Chrisbillakings(m): 12:39pm On Jan 27, 2020
1. PWC graduate recruitment 2020- Application Deadline: 10, February 2020

2 Meyer Management Trainee 2020- Application Deadline: 31, January 2020

3. Sahara group (Oil company) graduate recruitment- Application Deadline: 4, February 2020

4. StanbicIBtc DigiTap 2020

Check my Signature to learn more and Apply
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by DonYza: 1:57pm On Jan 27, 2020
kingpin0308:
I hope after paying the 70k for the three months training, 140k enters the fourth month o
First bank is meant to review their salary scale, bank of their class are paying almost double e.g stanbic, Sterling, Zenith, Access, Union bank

See banks you just mentioned. Only 2 of the aforementioned are tier 1 bank.

You not talking about review now, are you? First get the GD documentation and medicals mail bro undecided
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by DexterousOne(m): 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2020
kingpin0308:

This one has not started work, and he has already started calculating salary cheesy cheesy

Youths of nowadays cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by DexterousOne(m): 2:10pm On Jan 27, 2020
DonYza:

See banks you just mentioned. Only 2 of the aforementioned are tier 1 bank.

You not talking about review now, are you? First get the GD documentation and medicals mail bro undecided

Yea

You guys should be warming up for training and focusing on surpassing the cut off.
One have to start from somewhere
And Firstbank is a good start
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by kingpin0308(m): 2:44pm On Jan 27, 2020
@ desterousone
The Adults of nowadays leave we youths to plan our lives o. We need to calculate the income to see if really worth going for
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by DonYza: 3:45pm On Jan 27, 2020
kingpin0308:
@ desterousone
The Adults of nowadays leave we youths to plan our lives o. We need to calculate the income to see if really worth going for

Logically, if it wasn't worth going for, you wouldn't be on this thread yunno?

Now tell me, if the pay is less than the forecasted amount, will you ditch the offer? I bet NO, coz we stayed home almost a year if not more, waiting for D n M mails.

Bro, just chill with the plenty forecast already. We take it one step at a time, lest we fall
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by DonYza: 3:47pm On Jan 27, 2020
DexterousOne:

Yea

You guys should be warming up for training and focusing on surpassing the cut off.
One have to start from somewhere
And Firstbank is a good start

Well, no pride, but this is really not a worry for me tho.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by DexterousOne(m): 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2020
DonYza:

It shouldn't be

As long as you prepare accordingly
You will be fine

The examiner are not wicked like Nigerian professors

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Preachersgirl1: 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by DexterousOne(m): 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2020
kingpin0308:
@ desterousone

Okay o

I don hear you

Whatever rocks your boat

But why don't you focus on the experience you will get overtime as opposed to the pay?

2years plus firstbank experience is a big boost to your CV, and switching jobs at thar point will be less cumbersome

It's easier to switch jobs than look for job
#JustSaying

I always advice the younger ones starting out their career this way sha
Tho it's not compulsory to accept cheesy

2 Likes

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by ezzylee(m): 4:47pm On Jan 27, 2020
DexterousOne:

Most of us have friends who are working in other banks and are earning more than what has been stated that we’ll earn once we get into FBN.
Honestly, to a certain extent, be happy that at least you’ll have something doing (when you get into FBN)coz when you’re idle you’ll see that boredom would just be wearing same trouser with you, you’re also gaining experience too, and as DexterousOne has said, if you wanna switch later, you can switch for something with higher pay or better benefits (whatever rocks your boat).
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Preachersgirl1: 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2020
DonYza:

Oshey!!! grin
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by DonYza: 6:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
Preachersgirl1:

Oshey!!! grin

No this one o. Ei God grin

I meant, the facilitators in TS ain't as rigid as we all paint them. As a matter of fact, they are so nice, mild hearted examiners and all.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Preachersgirl1: 10:06pm On Jan 27, 2020
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Preachersgirl1: 10:08pm On Jan 27, 2020
DonYza:

No this one o. Ei God grin

I meant, the facilitators in TS ain't as rigid as we all paint them. As a matter of fact, they are so nice, mild hearted examiners and all.

Are you saying you're not related to Stephen Hawkings? angry sad sad
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by DonYza: 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
Preachersgirl1:

Are you saying you're not related to Stephen Hawkings? angry sad sad

Talo njebe? angry
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by okaforlaw(m): 12:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
D & M mail dropping on 12th february, 2020.....
speculations oooo
don't ask who told me...
source is reliable
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by DonYza: 2:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
okaforlaw:
D & M mail dropping on 12th february, 2020.....
speculations oooo
don't ask who told me...
source is reliable

I know it's second week of February. Now this date validates what I was told.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by kingpin0308(m): 5:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
Another two weeks
It is well. If mail will drop on the 12th, documentation will be the following week

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Sonship9: 7:10pm On Jan 30, 2020
kingpin0308:
Another two weeks
It is well. If mail will drop on the 12th, documentation will be the following week

As in eh, the wait doesn't just end at all. Let's just hope and believe it will all end in praises. That's the utmost goal. Won't be surprised if we receive it this weekend though.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by goldimx: 8:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
When its starting to look like it wil soon end,
then BOOM!
Another two weeks!!!
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Mujadilo: 9:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
goldimx:
When its starting to look like it wil soon end,

then BOOM!

Another two weeks!!!

As in... angry angry angry
Waiting is the biggest part,
Very exhausting.
Ayamtayad!
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by DonYza: 10:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
The comments here are funny AF! Like really??

Guys, we've been waiting for months now. If I'm very correct we wrote the aptitude test January 2019, innit?

Chill guys, we've been waiting, when our cloud full, rain must drop!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (71) (Reply)

Nnpc Recruitment Interview / Check This List, If Your Name Is Here, Then Get Ready / Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.