Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Make Cool Cash Selling Special Pressing Iron - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Make Cool Cash Selling Special Pressing Iron (2098 Views)

Turn UN Carbon Credits Into Cash Selling KIKE Stove / Dry Pressing Iron For Sale At 5.85 Us Dollar = 874.918 Nigerian Naira Each / Use A Pressing Iron With A Small Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Cool Cash Selling Special Pressing Iron by workforme: 8:54pm On Sep 04, 2010
Make Cool Cash Selling Special pressing Iron That Uses ‘I-better –pass-my-neighbour’ Generator without stress
We all know how the power situation has made ironing of our clothes difficult because it is believed that most iron spoil the generator if you often use it to iron your clothes. For those who can only afford the small generator, they cannot iron their clothes at all because of the low capacity or the generator. With a low power consuming iron in town, you can now forget PHCN, because when they are not there, you can still go to your party smooth and dry. In Nigeria, today, you know we have a problem of electricity that’s why generator business is thriving. And with these irons, you don’t have a problem as far as ironing is concerned. You can use it together with your lights: you do not have to put off your light simply because you want to use the iron. And it still retains its efficiency even while operating in low voltage.

A special iron that can be used for ironing clothes no matter the generator, this particular iron has a convenient voltage. And you can also reduce it toa minimal. If you have a big generator, you don’t need to reduce the wattage. If you want to use these ones with a small generator, you reduce it. When the voltage is reduce, the watts reduce.

What’s the profit level like?
We started with N2000 but when people want to buy as distributors, we sell at N18000 so they can make their own again.
The irons are well tested and they work fine with those I-Better-Pass-My-Neighbor generators.

Money-making Opportunity
You buy at N1800 and sell at N2000 or N2500 depending on you. Now because of the potentials of this product as a result of power breakdown, you can sell as many as possible to generator more profits for yourself.

Adapted from sde
Re: Make Cool Cash Selling Special Pressing Iron by Redemed: 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2014
Pls where can I get these?

(1) (Reply)

Flower Vases And Beads / Toilet Rolls Making Machine / Networking Materials And Accessories Available Here At Reduced Price In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.