Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries (23545 Views)

Ajayi Adebayo, Umeh Gerald, Owolabi Thankgod Others Empower UNIBEN Students / Ajayi Adebayo, Umeh Gerald, Owolabi Thankgod Others Empower UNIBEN Students / Man Cries Out After His Brand New Iphone X Exploded During Software Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by TeeJaywest(m): 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
Proud to be a part of the Yoruba race... Oduduwa Nation.. breaking boundaries everywhere

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by sunkieisland(m): 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
Timmypromise:
Well done brother. .....I don't know why it is always easy for Nigerians or other Africans to make it big in developed world

Like you said "developed world"

You have all you need to succeed at your disposal and you literally see that failing isn't an option.
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by sunkieisland(m): 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
Timmypromise:
Well done brother. .....I don't know why it is always easy for Nigerians or other Africans to make it big in developed world

Like you said "developed world"

You have all you need to succeed at your disposal and you literally see that failing isn't an option.
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by Oyecute(m): 6:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
martineverest:
he might not be Yoruba, despite bearing Yoruba names....he might be from Edo north
Anyway, he's full blooded Yoruba. He was my set in University of Ibadan. He graduated from Pharmacy department.

3 Likes

Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by lekbel09(m): 6:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
magicminister:
Yoruba Amaka

Ewedu ati amala popping!!! If yorubas and Igbos unite, we will dominate Africa and the world. I have been across the world and never ever seen so much talent and skills concentrated in one place like East and west of Nigeria

Why can’t we unite? Why are we always fighting and hating while our collective enemies become keep taking us backwards?
that's why it's called divide and rule
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by mayorlee007: 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
The problem with Yoruba and Igbo is not that we can't unite. The issue is that one thinks is better than the other. But in reality we have so much that unites us rather than those things that divides us, if only we can come together and build this nation together

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by lekbel09(m): 6:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
mayorlee007:
The problem with Yoruba and Igbo is not that we can't unite. The issue is that one thinks is better than the other. But in reality we have so much that unites us rather than those things that divides us, if only we can come together and build this nation together
You just hit the nail on the head,
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by SuperIgbo1(m): 6:24pm On Mar 20, 2019
magicminister:
Yoruba Amaka

Ewedu ati amala popping!!! If yorubas and Igbos unite, we will dominate Africa and the world. I have been across the world and never ever seen so much talent and skills concentrated in one place like East and west of Nigeria

Why can’t we unite? Why are we always fighting and hating while our collective enemies become keep taking us backwards?

Igbos don't want your association. We can conquer and dominate Africa ourselves.
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by jconsulting(f): 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
You will never see hausa Fulani win anything only killing
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by joshuatop1313: 6:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
Daniel058:
Yoruba Amaka grin
ESIOKWU YORUBA AMAKA
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by mamajaz(f): 7:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
Timmypromise:
I don't know how true but somebody said: Nigerian youths' destinies are activated when they leave Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by mamajaz(f): 7:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
Oyecute:

Anyway, he's full blooded Yoruba. He was my set in University of Ibadan. He graduated from Pharmacy department.

Ohhh, premier for show. Recte sapere fons. Happy to my an alumnus.
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by SanLorrenzo(m): 7:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
Congrats man
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by mechanics(m): 7:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
Congrats to him.
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by YungLasaint(m): 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nigerians are always making it international...... Bravo
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by Yomit71(m): 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
our eastern blodas rushing to check the name so that they can brag as usual but they are disappointed.
thanks to God
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by Ugosample(m): 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
Timmypromise:

That's because they have a system that makes people grow.
think of it as a fertile soil

Then Africa as the barren soil that has killed the dreams and destinies of tens of millions of youths
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by Ugosample(m): 8:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Igbos don't want your association. We can conquer and dominate Africa ourselves.

Don't take this the wrong way

But this is a stupid comment.

Synergy between Igbos and Yoruba will bring awesome fruits...

But the agberos and the ipob fools don't seem to get it.

Myopic view to life
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by Ugosample(m): 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
mayorlee007:

Exactly!
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by Ugosample(m): 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
Zombicmodz:
With a little commitment and focus it's easy to excel abroad even if you're not that talented.

Back here there's too much hate and jealousy. Too many sadistic elements in sensitive positions.

exactly

Black man destroy each other big time.

Crab in a barrel mentality has finished the $hithole

If we support each other to grow, Africa will not be so destroyed undecided

Lecturer will fail you intentionally to handicap your chances of getting a good job ( 2.1 is the thing in Nigeria, and lecturers kill students to handicap theyr chances, you know it and i know too)

The way employees treat employee too is another one undecided

What about black man looking for juju to impair his fellow man
Tho it's not proven 100 % that juju is legit, the very fact that many are willing to go that far is testament that black man indeed has a problem undecided

the list is endless

the cumulative effect of all these is the poisonous environment we have undecided

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by artofseduction: 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
magicminister:
Yoruba Amaka

Bros.
Na lack of trust, envy nd jealousy.

It breaks my heart.
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by AbaLion: 9:30pm On Mar 20, 2019
I888:
cry cry cry

This news really made me cry. I am igbo but bro, your success made me happy and brought to tears To my eyes. I don't know why and I can't explain how this news make me feel however, your message is clear, we have to keep the fighting spirit going.
You can't explain enough but I can imagine.
I'm Yoruba but I know what this breakthrough means for Africa.

-Lion

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by AbaLion: 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
Koyyes.. You asked for it & a Yoruba man "done did it". This is just one outta several thousands.

Bitch, bend down on your knees & be humble.

-Lion
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
AbaLion:
Koyyes.. You asked for it & a Yoruba man "done did it". This is just one outta several thousands.

Bitch, bend down on your knees & be humble.

-Lion

You think you and your afonja brother are on the same level? At least, he is trying to upgrade while you are here constituting a nuisance. Monkey. grin

Where are the thousands you are talking about?

What have they done in your rusted roof region?

They are probably away from that shiit hole country because they have realised you are all afonja animals that don't want to evolve.

What has he done that others from other regions have not done...even way better?

Where is your own invention F@ggot? smiley

grin grin grin

Your obsession over me is actually making me feel good about my self.

That before you come and leave Nairaland, you always have me at the back of your mind is empowering. grin

It shows I own you negro b1tch. Bow down and lick me feet you sex starved f@ggot. grin
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by Masterclass32: 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nice one.
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by AbaLion: 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
koyyes:

You think you and your afonja brother are on the same level? What has he done that others have not achieved higher? Where is your own invention F@ggot? smiley

grin grin grin

Your obsession over me is actually making me feel good about my self.

That before you come and leave Nairaland, you always have me at the back of your mind is empowering. grin

It shows I own you negro b1tch. Bow down and lick me feet you sex starved f@ggot. grin

You can't see why I called you dumb, can you?..

Very predictably dumb. Can't you see that I'm rubbing your dumbness on your ugly face.. Gosh.

*Whispers* - I'm leading you on to a slaughter slab... Keep following bitch

-Lion
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
AbaLion:

You can't see why I called you dumb, can you?..

Very predictably dumb. Can't you see that I'm rubbing your dumbness on your ugly face.. Gosh.

*Whispers* - I'm leading you on to a slaughter slab... Keep following bitch

-Lion

Shut up there...dumb afonja monkey. grin

Let me repeat my edits here again.

I said where are the thousands you mentioned that are inventing stuff? What have they done in your region?

Where is your own invention? Fool.

So because an afonja decided to be different from you people and make a difference, a monkey like you is beating your chest like a baboon tout.

Let me tell you what will happen to your afonja brother. If animals like you decide to frustrate him ,his invention will be bought by your white masters and he will work with them over there instead of eating amala with all you tramadol junky touts. grin

Watch.
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by AbaLion: 10:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
koyyes:

Shut up there...dumb afonja monkey. grin

Let me repeat my edits here again.

I said where are the thousands you mentioned that are inventing stuff? What have they done in your region?

Where is your own invention? Fool.

So because an afonja decided to be different from you people and make a difference, a monkey like you is beating your chest like a baboon tout.

Let me tell you what will happen to your afonja brother. If animals like you decide to frustrate him ,his invention will be bought by your white masters and he will work with them over there instead of eating amala with all you tramadol junky touts. grin

Watch.
Nobody in your tribe has ever invented a tooth pick, let alone. The only ever invention that defines you, your fam & your tribe is your artistry at cum- swallowing.

By your own words, each time I quote you, you feel empowered grin .. That must have been translated into some cash in your family's account so much so your moma would be glad passing you on as a booty. Low self esteem knob headed bitch.
If your mumu button could be this fluffy, one wonders how easier it is for your regular customers to hit on your thiny dry ass with precision & much ease. Bitch

*spits*

-Lion
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
AbaLion:

Nobody in your tribe has ever invented a tooth pick, let alone. The only ever invention that defines you, your fam & your tribe is your artistry at cum- swallowing.

By your own words, each time I quote you, you feel empowered grin .. That must have been translated into some cash in your family's account so much so your moma would be glad passing you on as a booty. Low self esteem knob headed bitch.
If your mumu button could be this fluffy, one wonders how easier it is for your regular customers to hit on your thiny dry ass with precision with much ease. Bitch

*spits*

-Lion

Hehehehe...grin gringrin

Again, he couldn't even answer the very simple and direct questions I asked.

The animal decided to talk about his fellow afonja village animalistic achievements. grin

I was not impressed. It would take an afonja doing something global like that facebook guy to change my perception about you animals.

Till then, this is just the one of many thousands and we all know where they ended up. grin
Google this your afonja brother next year on where he operates and reconfirm how you will always need the white man's help for any break through. grin

For now, you have the badge of an empty headed Arab slave, White and northern c0ck sucking negroe b1tch. grin

Get well soon black monkeygrin

Edited: Come and see what your animal monkey brothers have done again:

https://www.nairaland.com/5089592/bike-snatcher-set-ablaze-oro

Animals. If I were this afonja guy that won this award, I will not even think of entering the western region ever again like the others.

F@ggot.grin

Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by AbaLion: 11:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
koyyes:

Hehehehe...grin gringrin

Again, he couldn't even answer the very simple and direct questions I asked.

The animal decided to talk about his fellow afonja village animalistic achievements. grin

I was not impressed. It would take an afonja doing something global like that facebook guy to change my perception about you animals.

Till then, this is just the one of many thousands and we all know where they ended up. grin

For now, you have the batch of an empty headed Arab slave, White and northern c0ck sucking negroe b1tch. grin

Get well soon black monkeygrin
Few hours earlier, you're deriding a race bigger than the entire summation of your lesser tribe. Coincidentally, this thread made it to the FP aside several many related others that had graced the FP.
As was asked earlier, what has you, your fam or tribe ever done aside cum-swallowing?.. Kindly furnish us.
When I called you intellectually dumb, creatively boring & mentally idiotic, it wasn't an insult but the low quality of your mind and the history of miseries surrounding your bringing up.
Hope you feel empowered and special once again for quoting you, imbecilic inferior black ass bitch.

-Lion
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
AbaLion:

Few hours earlier, you're deriding a race bigger than the entire summation of your lesser tribe. Coincidentally, this thread made it to the FP aside several many related others that had graced the FP.
As was asked earlier, what has you, your fam or tribe ever done aside cum-swallowing?.. Kindly furnish us.
When I called you intellectually dumb, creatively boring & mentally idiotic, it wasn't an insult but the low quality of your mind and the failures of miseries surrounding your bringing up.
Hope you feel empowered and special once again for quoting you, imbecilic inferior black ass bitch.

-Lion

Before you disgrace your race and region any further, explain how you afonja monkeys will ever collectively evolve when besides your Arab and white c0ck sucking, this is the order of the day in your region.

Think very well about the answer and get back to me with intelligent straight forward answers. No point spilling so much saliva with your muscle loose afonja mouth. grin

Stupid negro b1tch
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by AbaLion: 11:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
koyyes:

Before you disgrace your race and region any further, explain why you afonja monkeys will ever collectively evolve when besides your Arab and white c0ck sucking, this is the order of the day in your region.

Think very well about the answer and get back to me with intelligent straight forward answers. No point spilling so much saliva with your muscle loose afonja mouth. grin

Stupid negro b1tch
Before I stoop low any further, show us a thread/topic celebrating your tribe. Perhaps, an upload of what you produce aside deek handling.. Show us something, lead by example & we take it up from there.. deal?

Another quote, another empowerment... bitch

-Lion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First U.S Moon Landing Mission In 50 Yrs Suffers Failure & Technical Issue (Pix) / River Niger Will Soon Overflow – NEMA Warns Nearby Communities / NEMA Visits The Site Of Kaduna Earthquake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.