Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Reincarnation/transmigration:is It Real Or Mere Traditional Believe? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reincarnation/transmigration:is It Real Or Mere Traditional Believe? (393 Views)

Check Out The Backside Of This Lady In The Pool, Is It Real Or Fake(photos, 18+) / The Baby Mama Community; A New Reality Or Mere Influence? / 6 Ways To Care For Your Partner Beyond Mere Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reincarnation/transmigration:is It Real Or Mere Traditional Believe? by Ekez(m): 12:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nairalander's what's you guyz thought about subject matter. cc:lalasticlala cc:mynd44
Re: Reincarnation/transmigration:is It Real Or Mere Traditional Believe? by finalboss(m): 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
Re: Reincarnation/transmigration:is It Real Or Mere Traditional Believe? by ochibuogwu5: 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
RE-incarnation is NOT TRUE;
Only once does a human being live on earth.
Once a human being dies, he cannot enter another person's body or womb and come out to live another span of life because there is ONLY 1-MOTHER TO EVERY HUMAN BEING
thus
"for it was you who formed my inward parts;
you made me together in *MY MOTHER'S WOMB*" {Psalm 139:13}
the word *MY* defines *only 1-womb for every 1-person*
while re-incarnation tells you that a person can die and later come out from another person's womb.
Bear in mind that the dead can relate with the living because both the dead and the living have something in common; both are *spirit-beings*
Jesus Christ speaking with Dead Moses and Elijah on Mount tabor during transfiguration after million of years that Moses died and was buried {Deut.34:4-6} and Elijah taken up to the 3rd heavens{2 kings 2:11-12} yet Peter who was barely in his 30's or 40's saw them speaking and communicating with Jesus and recognized them (Luke 9:28-36) not that they were born from another woman's womb *ANEW*
The spirit of God upon the dead can manifest God's miracle like the dead bone of Elisha {2 Kings 13:20-21}
The Dead can also speak to the living in trance, dreams and visions thus "...Abel though he died, yet through faith he still speaks" {Hebrews 11:4}
There is also the devil's manipulation with the faces or appearance of the dead or even somebody who is still living to attack you or initiate you into an evil group or events. This is called *familial spirits* thus "Do not turn to mediums [who pretend to consult the dead] or to spiritists [who have spirits of divination]; do not seek them out to be defiled by them. I am the Lord your God." {Leviticus 19:31}
just like the witch of Endor that Saul consulted to talk to Samuel without knowing its's a familial evil spirit that assumed the face of Samuel and they predict *future occurrences very accurately* yet they are not OPERATING WITH THE SPIRIT OF THE TRUE LIVING GOD {1 Samuel 28:6-7}
Another typical familial spirit is lady possessed by the spirit of divination which made her masters use her for business-platform which Paul rebuked and cast away hence they were arraigned and nearly stoned to death because they brought an end to their masters' business fortune in Acts {Acts. 16:16-24, Acts. 13:6-12}
Hence give your attention to Jesus Christ teachings from the Holy Bible not some *conjured teachings*
if you desire a sound teachings about Jesus Christ go to youtube check out for *Bro. Gbile Akanni*, listen to them and build up your faith in Christ Jesus.
Great Grace Dear!!!

(1) (Reply)

How I Found Out My Boyfriend Is Married & Has A Son!! / Professional Advice Please / Reno Omokri Reveals The Plans Satan Has For Slay Queens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.