Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,323 members, 7,808,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) (77994 Views)

The Common Applications Of Waste Tires Or Old Tyres / See What A Melting Road Did To Car Tyres After An Heavy Rain & Sun In Australia / Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) by toyosiabayomi96: 9:00am On Mar 26, 2019
AutoJoshNIG:
In Nigeria, the most common use for old and condemned tyres is for mounting power generator sets. This way, the tyre serves as a cushion for the vibrating equipment.

Sadly, in Nigeria, old tyres are also used during acts of babaric jungle justice. These tyres are used to set ablaze people who have been caught commiting some crime.

Well, some people are thinking outside the box.

These set of people have shown that there are hundreds of things that old tyres can be used for. Mostly, for interior or exterior décor.

Rubber is very durable and soft because of its elasticity and it is very easy to work with in terms of crafts and DIY projects. T

The next time you have your tyres changed, ask to keep the old tyres and then look at the several different and exciting items that you could produce for them.

See below photos of how old tyres were repurposed.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/dont-throw-away-those-old-tyres-see-what-you-can-use-them-for-photos/

Read also:

Hi.man please I want to ask that are you seriously into this great creativity if yes let's talk further I would love to partner and collaborate with you honestly

you can reach me on 08034608424 (Whatsapp)

Hope to hear from you soon

Thank.you
Re: Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) by Cmanforall: 9:14am On Mar 26, 2019
AutoJoshNIG:
In Nigeria, the most common use for old and condemned tyres is for mounting power generator sets. This way, the tyre serves as a cushion for the vibrating equipment.

Sadly, in Nigeria, old tyres are also used during acts of babaric jungle justice. These tyres are used to set ablaze people who have been caught commiting some crime.

Well, some people are thinking outside the box.

These set of people have shown that there are hundreds of things that old tyres can be used for. Mostly, for interior or exterior décor.

Rubber is very durable and soft because of its elasticity and it is very easy to work with in terms of crafts and DIY projects. T

The next time you have your tyres changed, ask to keep the old tyres and then look at the several different and exciting items that you could produce for them.

See below photos of how old tyres were repurposed.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/dont-throw-away-those-old-tyres-see-what-you-can-use-them-for-photos/

Read also:

No usage for 'soldier ants killing' ?
Re: Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) by Dammy2me: 9:26am On Mar 26, 2019
Waoh!!!! This is really creative
Re: Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) by GoodMuyis(m): 9:42am On Mar 26, 2019
JoanHicks:
Wow

This is absolutely beautiful

Creativity at it peak

Lol.... All the tyres I'm seeing there all have teeth unlike my country used tyres �

Nigerian old tires are badly used ones
Re: Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) by HomeOfMe(f): 9:49am On Mar 26, 2019
They're very beautiful works. The only issue I have with those is using them outdoors for plants and other garden activities because snakes and rodent s can easily hide inside those if not stuffed which is dangerous.
Re: Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) by Small080(m): 10:37am On Mar 26, 2019
I don't believe this ..... Please how can I do this self
Re: Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) by Ebun168: 2:16am On Mar 27, 2019
I'm going to use them in an eco project, where can I buy a large about amount of used tyres in Nigeria
Re: Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) by Ebun168: 2:25am On Mar 27, 2019
Where can I find a large quantity of tyres in Nigeria. I need them for an eco project.
Re: Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) by OyinO: 10:15am On Mar 27, 2019
Great post. This is empowerment!
Re: Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) by Banjiolu89: 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2019
Can u be buying Tyre from me
Re: Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) by OyinO: 12:05am On Mar 28, 2019
Makes too much sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Six (6) Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You. / Do Cars Malfunction After Having Sex In Them? / This N81m Danfo Bus Limousine Is The Best You’ve Ever Seen (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.