Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,668 members, 7,801,928 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/03/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/03/19 (291 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/03/2023 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/03/18 / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 21/03/2018 Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/03/19 by dallyemmy: 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/03/19 by dallyemmy: 5:30pm On Mar 21, 2019
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens 21th March 2019

1.Thank You, Father, for all Your gifts and promises in my life and destiny.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus’ name.

3.Father, let Your gifts in my life, make a way for me, before men, at every point of my journey, in life, in Jesus’ name.

4.Father, let every root of bitterness, that could becloud my sense of judgement, against those who have wronged me in life, be uprooted, in Jesus’ name.

5.Father, please, may I never throw away my Pearl to pigs, in Jesus’ name.

6.Father, please, give me wisdom to never toy around with sin, in Jesus’ name.

7.Father, give me strength to cope with the challenges of life and empower me with divine wisdom to overcome SIN, in Jesus’ name.

8.Father, as a christian, in all matters of disputes and controversies, let Your word, as stated in the bible, be the final authority, upon which my decisions, shall be based, in Jesus’ name.

9.Father, send Your peace to all homes that are in disarray, in Jesus’ name.

10.Father, meet Pastor E.A. Adeboye, at the points of his needs today, and help him to overcome every ministerial challenge, in Jesus’ name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus’ name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus’ name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus’ name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18)

(1) (Reply)

Yahweh Is The Greatest God / Time Will Tell / Discover The Secrets Of Getting Whatever You Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.