Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,691 members, 7,805,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. (46576 Views)

Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa / Lekki Conservation Centre LCC: An Overview Of The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa / Our Trip To Ado Awaye - The Only Suspended Lake In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 11:25am On Apr 02, 2019
K
Re: About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. by Divay22(f): 11:29am On Apr 02, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

I was forming badass because my kid-sis was with me...and she was screaming all the way through. For her sake, I had to hide my fears, too. But, mehn...at some point, my heart was literally in my mouth.

Was fun nonetheless. You should try it. smiley
Try what shocked shocked
Except i have the Holy Spirit physically backing me up.
I'm scared of height and i kinda feel dizzy. Hence my decision of never trying such.
Re: About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. by GIDIBANKZ(m): 11:30am On Apr 02, 2019
Harkynkunle:
Cool.... This lady is well Chested and Blessed with loads of baby's diet.... I wish I can have some (feeling like a baby now)...... LMAO....�����

may God help you !!! grin sad shocked
Re: About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. by Divay22(f): 11:33am On Apr 02, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
When you chase money, you should also make out time to relax and enjoy it so that if you are gone today, at least you gave yourself a treat to the good life, not just the suffering and hustling which is meaningless if you can't even enjoy it.

Work hard, play hard. YOLO. smiley
Yeah, i know.
I just want beautiful memories..
YOLO (you only live once and if you live well that once is enough)

Thanks smiley smiley
Re: About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 02, 2019
Are you serious,this bastards charged me 4K per person when I carried one control there last year,that shit shook me and left me broke the rest of the date angry
Re: About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. by one4GOD(f): 11:37am On Apr 02, 2019
nonye6194:
My friends and I finally picked a date suitable for the three of us to go out on a weekend. And long before now, we had agreed to visit the much talked about Lekki Conservation Centre (LCC). We settled for Saturday, 23rd March, 2019.
We had agreed to meet up at the popular CMS bus stop at about 10am, but as Lagos traffic would have it, we left by past 11am instead grin from the bus stop where we boarded a bus headed for Ajah (at N200 per person). From the Lekki toll gate, the journey was traffic free and in less than 14 minutes, we had arrived our bus stop (Chevron) from where you can see the Conservation Centre toll sign post.

lalasticlala
mostly pictures of yourselves than anything about the conservative. Nothing much though, been there, but was thinking I would see any much improvement from the last time I visited which is over 3years now.
Re: About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. by BLUEJAYY: 11:38am On Apr 02, 2019
Divay22:
Yeah, i know. I just want beautiful memories.. YOLO (you only live once and if you live well that once is enough)
Thanks smiley smiley
Sure. You're welcome. smiley
Re: About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. by malele(m): 11:39am On Apr 02, 2019
nonye6194:
I was tempted to make a comparison between the LCC and the nature parks  across Cross river state, but I couldn't. Cross river has an undue advantage over LCC or any parks in Nigeria  because of the so many places  it boasts of which would  leave you in awe of nature (such as the Afi mountain wildlife sanctuary, Drill monkey ranch, national park, Obudu cattle ranch/mountain resort, etc). And another reason being that its been years I visited Cross river state.

Nevertheless, I must commend the Nigerian Conservation Foundation for the incredible job they're doing here in the LCC. Not just here in Lagos, they're responsible for preservation of areas dedicated for conservation and endangered animals too.  
The lekki conservation centre is a getaway spot to enjoy nature in its wild, a good retreat location, couple's date destination, excursion point for groups/schools, music video shoots and finally for our pre-wedding pipu grin.

They accept several endangered and rare animals from the public for preservation in their parks all over the country, so our monitor lizard, animal poaching Nairalanders and Nigerians as a whole, you can reach out to any of the park closest to you (by checking the list on www.ncfnigeria.org)  and support the preservation of our wildlife for the future.

Thank you cool.

This short dey vex ooo
Re: About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. by Sagay212: 11:42am On Apr 02, 2019
Looks boring AF.
Re: About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. by ericmor: 11:43am On Apr 02, 2019
davidodiba:
Good and cool but some spots look creepy...especially that warning against snakes and crocs....yoook

Wanted to go but now change my mind bcs of that. I so much hate snake en. I’m d opposit of the guy you people call seun
Re: About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. by SageTravels: 11:45am On Apr 02, 2019
nonye6194:
My friends and I finally picked a date suitable for the three of us to go out on a weekend. And long before now, we had agreed to visit the much talked about Lekki Conservation Centre (LCC). We settled for Saturday, 23rd March, 2019.
We had agreed to meet up at the popular CMS bus stop at about 10am, but as Lagos traffic would have it, we left by past 11am instead grin from the bus stop where we boarded a bus headed for Ajah (at N200 per person). From the Lekki toll gate, the journey was traffic free and in less than 14 minutes, we had arrived our bus stop (Chevron) from where you can see the Conservation Centre toll sign post.

lalasticlala

This is great. Thank for promoting Nigeria. We would like to work with you. Kindly check your DP
Re: About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. by SmooshCHN: 11:51am On Apr 02, 2019
baratech:
Did you see snakes and crocodiles in the swamp?
I did see snakes when I was there. Didn't see any Crocs but I'd believe there would be some there. The canopy walk is the highlight of the place all for just 2k

Nonye6194, great job man. LCC is worth every penny and I think they could use some more marketing or advert. People need to know of places like these. If you don't mind, I could join you guys on your next your or something.

2 Likes

Re: About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. by 2shure: 11:52am On Apr 02, 2019
All these campus hoes
Re: About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. by Zaikon(m): 11:54am On Apr 02, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

The height of the canopy walk?

Mind you, I'm not the OP. I just chirped in my own experience.

The height of the canopy walk?
Yes

Aiit

1 Like

Re: About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. by creamylicious(f): 11:55am On Apr 02, 2019
Hey, I fear all kinds of animals. Edakun how can I enjoy this sort of adventure without shouting?
Re: About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. by Henrique4real(f): 11:55am On Apr 02, 2019
Berankis:
I admire your adventurous spirit! But for my side, the hussle for food no go let me remember say conservation centers they exist.
Hahahaha! This got me Rotfl. Food first! Lolz.
Re: About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. by mployer(m): 11:56am On Apr 02, 2019
I have been there. Nothing much about it.
Re: About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. by Bigwig1: 11:56am On Apr 02, 2019
nonye6194:
The treehouse is one of the unique attractive spots of the park. It was constructed on a huge tree which its major branch at the top rests on another tree. I'm guessing the supporting tree was planted there by the park or they discovered them that way and thought of a house at the top. Either way, the treehouse is wonderful and fun. Except that we couldn't climb it as there was a crowd there when we got there sad. Waiting for our turn meant sleeping in traffic that day and that's something we weren't even thinking of.
Have been there My signature was up there on the treehouse. I had a crazy experience on that particular day of a White lady climbing the the without wearing pant in the presence of her parents and everybody was there watching her. Lol

1 Like

Re: About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. by SmooshCHN: 11:58am On Apr 02, 2019
2shure:
All these campus hoes
Satan66:
My igbos brothers are too fine and brave cheesy
But why carry an afonja woman undecided
She should be in the forest with those monkeys.
I feel sad for you. Smh

1 Like

Re: About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. by Acidosis(m): 12:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
Sagay212:
Looks boring AF.

especially to those with typical village and farm experience. You can't grow up in the village around the middle belt for example and be awed by the LCC experience.

If we have serious Governors in this country, IGR would be increasing yearly in geometric proportions. Taraba's Chappal Waddi mountain (highest point in Nigeria) should be hosting at least 500,000 new visitors yearly (from the south south region and other parts of the country) who due to their geography, have never seen nor climb a mountain. Maintain this trend for a year or two and get a local airport, create more jobs and improve your economy.

To other willing private investors, you can't go wrong with tourism. The attractions already are there. Just invest, maintain and spread the message.

2 Likes

Re: About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. by eluquenson(m): 12:14pm On Apr 02, 2019
The place is fun and full of adventure.

I was there once

3 Likes

Re: About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. by tohyorsih(f): 12:23pm On Apr 02, 2019
Harkynkunle:
Cool.... This lady is well Chested and Blessed with loads of baby's diet.... I wish I can have some (feeling like a baby now)...... LMAO....�����
smh i just dey look you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. by Omoluabi16(m): 12:27pm On Apr 02, 2019
Just #2000? That's cheap. Same Lagos wey I dey, and I've never heard of this place. We have so many untapped opportunities in this country. which nature SA and Kenya get wey we no get? But unserious government and poor Private sector participation..Will certainly visit here this December.
Re: About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. by Sagay212: 12:28pm On Apr 02, 2019
Acidosis:

especially to those with typical village and farm experience. You can't grow up in the village around the middle belt for example and be awed by the LCC experience.

If we have serious Governors in this country, IGR would be increasing yearly in geometric proportions. Taraba's Chappal Waddi mountain (highest point in Nigeria) should be hosting at least 500,000 new visitors yearly (from the south south region and other parts of the country) who due to their geography, have never seen nor climb a mountain. Maintain this trend for a year or two and get a local airport, create more jobs and improve your economy.

To other willing private investors, you can't go wrong with tourism. The attractions already there. Just invest, maintain and spread the message.

Do the awareness, do adverts, and tourists will come. Most especially, ensure adequate security. Nobody wants to come and waste their lives and money in a country that's not safe.

1 Like

Re: About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. by lesson44: 12:29pm On Apr 02, 2019
All I mostly see here in these pictures is you and your girlfriend. Where are the Animals and other natural things they are conservating?
Re: About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. by mamotalk: 12:29pm On Apr 02, 2019
Your plus:
You create time to enjoy youself
You gush over your cute babe
You try to tell us that you are law-abiding
You have been to Calabar before
You respect the Lagos traffic

Your Sin:
You fail to kill big snake to donate to the nairalanders.

My Take:
I salute your descriptive prowess
Re: About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. by Kendrick80(m): 12:31pm On Apr 02, 2019
SocialJustice:
Una no rush one on code?
ma nigga

1 Like

Re: About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. by Reference(m): 12:31pm On Apr 02, 2019
A monkey, plenty of trees, walkways, skyways..... and more trees.... thank goodness I didn't waste my time. The long queue of cars during the yuletide was tempting to think something was actually going on there.... well except if you are.... a primate.
Re: About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. by Kendrick80(m): 12:32pm On Apr 02, 2019
Is any1 thinking what I'm thinking grin
Re: About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2019
I dey like all dis park with white sand. It does remind me of my village life. Dat white sand no dey dirty person cloth.. After playing just dust your body off and be going. We no dey reason baff after play.

PS = dat lady is not ugly oooo cool cool

1 Like

Re: About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. by dayleke: 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2019
You all are full of life....
But that lady there, she's bubbling with life ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dangote Trailer Crushes 15 Cows To The Death In Kogi. Photos/Video / Ibadan Explosion: Before And After Photos Of A Lucky Survivor / Finally, My Experience Flying For The Very First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.