Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

The Need For I Am Sorry In A Marriage/relationship - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Need For I Am Sorry In A Marriage/relationship (300 Views)

Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? / What Will You Do In A Marriage Like Mine? / Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Need For I Am Sorry In A Marriage/relationship by Deloversbed(m): 5:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
I am sorry, a short but mighty sentence! If you wish to live long, don't joke with this short sentence, I am sorry. Do you know how many people who had gone to early grave because they neglected the therapeutic power of I am sorry.
Most of the troubles in most homes are heightened because wives are too big to say I am sorry to their husbands and you can trust the ego of husbands in saying same to their wives.

Quarrel lingers between friends because no party wants to say I am sorry. Each says or asks, why should I...continue @ https://www.deloversbed.com/2019/03/the-need-for-i-am-sorry-in.html?m=1

Re: The Need For I Am Sorry In A Marriage/relationship by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
i am sorry is pointless to say, unless you MEAN IT... many are quick to say they are sorry to appease their partner, and then turn around and do the same shiit again thereafter. sometimes, being quiet is better than saying you are sorry.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Need For Birth Control / Can Any One Help Me With The Procedures Of Changing My Last Name? / Mantra To Make Someone Fall In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.