Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,007 members, 7,803,348 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed (59426 Views)

My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus / My Dick Use To Disgrace Me / Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by D44312: 8:12am On Mar 21, 2019
unclefresh:
Low key alot of people that are commenting on this thread are having issues like him ,some need that solutions more than he do , even those that had sex at the age of 15 are now forming saints ,, my dear brother just go to hospital if u really want to achieve it big just meet all these Yoruba people that sells herbs tell them to give u Pandora and oro Ami they already know what u need it for

What does it look like sir
Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by D44312: 8:13am On Mar 21, 2019
unclefresh:
Low key alot of people that are commenting on this thread are having issues like him ,some need that solutions more than he do , even those that had sex at the age of 15 are now forming saints ,, my dear brother just go to hospital if u really want to achieve it big just meet all these Yoruba people that sells herbs tell them to give u Pandora and oro Ami they already know what u need it for

What's it use for sir
Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by OBIACHIMAOBI: 8:17am On Mar 21, 2019
Please you can use any girl around you to test it OK? The House Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed
[/b]
Please i don't know what's wrong with me

I'm an 18 yr old boy, I'm undergoing puberty, I've started growing facial, having deep voice but my di*k is not growing

This is making me worried, please nairalanders what do you think is the cause of this

It's already affecting my social life and making me lose my self confidence. I'm already depressed

Thanks in adavance

Mods please help me move this to frontpage [/quote]
Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by Cation25(m): 8:18am On Mar 21, 2019
Ajoboss:
18 yrs old and ur main focus in life is DAT ur dick is not growing?
Na wa
grin grin grin...u don keel me

2 Likes

Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by Achorise: 8:19am On Mar 21, 2019
makeitijn:
Do you have means? I mean money? Where is your location? I can send you a device you could use on your dick and it grows it vertically and laterally,(fat and long) within 6weeks.

Please dont buy into all those fake oil and cream bandied online.... They are fake and would harm you.

No cream , herbs, tablets or oil can grow your dick..your number please.

All you need is a dick pumping machine....
It grows your dick naturally, same way push-ups grow your chest and abdominal muscles.

And In just a short while your dick is massive and Rocky like a John stud..

You pay I waybill to you

Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by Badassniggga(m): 8:20am On Mar 21, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
To b sincere size matters.. Don't kid yourself otherwise. Do u know d confidence that comes with packing big? Don't fool yourself with that pre-intimacy bulcrap, after intense pre-intimacy and all and you not making any impact how will she feel?
right. But then again, all men can't have it big. I once told my girl that if a huge cock is only what you're looking for in a man, then I guess we don't have any business being together. Guys If ur 5-7 inch dick can't satisfy your woman, then you need to show her the door. Life's too short to worry abt what nature blessed you with. God in his infinite wisdom created all men equally and what you might lack in your penis size will definitely be made up in other areas. Think.. I'm handsome AF! But I pack a 6in erect cockk, smart as hell, great sense of humore and intelligent. Can't trade these traits for a bigger cock, not in this world. My cousin is packing about 8inches, fairly handsome too but short, broke as hell, I dwarfed him in both freshness and smartness.. So, stop worrying about ur dick size and focus on what you do have. God created us all and bestowed on us our endowments, any partner that cant accept this needs to take this exit..

9 Likes

Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by Achorise: 8:20am On Mar 21, 2019
makeitijn:
Do you have means? I mean money? Where is your location? I can send you a device you could use on your dick and it grows it vertically and laterally,(fat and long) within 6weeks.

Please dont buy into all those fake oil and cream bandied online.... They are fake and would harm you.

It grows your dick naturally, same way push-ups grow your chest and abdominal muscles.

You pay I waybill to you
Your number please
Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by Achorise: 8:21am On Mar 21, 2019
makeitijn:

You pay I waybill to you
Your number please
your number
Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by Achorise: 8:22am On Mar 21, 2019
makeitijn:
you don't actually need front page because I have a simple solution here for you
pls what’s the solution.
Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by Rejoice5000(f): 8:25am On Mar 21, 2019
D44312:

Bro you may think it's funny, but only if you know what I'm passing through cry cry
chai! Dat D na engine room ooh.May God help u.
Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by EmekaBlue(m): 8:26am On Mar 21, 2019
its normally small when resting...have an erection to know if its still not growing
Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by Achorise: 8:29am On Mar 21, 2019
Badassniggga:
right. But then again, all men can't have it big. I once told my girl that if a huge cock is only what you're looking for in a man, then I guess we don't have any business being together. Guys If ur 5-7 inch dick can't satisfy your woman, then you need to show her the door. Life's too short to worry abt what nature blessed you with. God in his infinite wisdom created all men equally and what you might lack in your penis size will definitely be made up in other areas. Think.. I'm handsome AF! But I pack a 6in erect cockk, smart as hell, great sense of humore and intelligent. Can't trade these traits for a bigger cock, not in this world. My cousin is packing about 8inches, fairly handsome too but short, broke as hell, I dwarfed him in both freshness and smartness.. So, stop worrying about ur dick size and focus on what you do have. God created us all and bestowed on us our endowments, any partner that cant accept this needs to take this exit..
Thanks for this piece,you have added value to most depressed guys.
Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by lapazi(m): 8:29am On Mar 21, 2019
Ajoboss:
18 yrs old and ur main focus in life is DAT ur dick is not growing?
Na wa

I have seen all sort
Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by Achorise: 8:33am On Mar 21, 2019
Badassniggga:
Wow!!nice piece,you have added smiles in most depressed guys on this forum who undergoes the shame and mockery of small joystick.
Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by D44312: 8:38am On Mar 21, 2019
Badassniggga:

Thanks alot bro
Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by DJInfluence: 8:41am On Mar 21, 2019
D44312:
Doctors In The House Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed

Please i don't know what's wrong with me

I'm an 18 yr old boy, I'm undergoing puberty, I've started growing facial, having deep voice but my di*k is not growing

This is making me worried, please nairalanders what do you think is the cause of this

It's already affecting my social life and making me lose my self confidence. I'm already depressed

Thanks in adavance

Mods please help me move this to frontpage
Show us a pic for us to determine if it´s actually not growing grin grin grin. Btw, do you have a SI unit for measuring sizes to know what is normal size and what not?
Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by anonymous1759(m): 8:42am On Mar 21, 2019
Don't mix both English and native herbs together it'll over Grow and destroy you at the end. Stick with one. I've heard of someone who used Native but didn't notice changes on time and switched to English medicine both of them started Reacting at the same time and it was not good experience the guy in question had to drop out from school.

You need to be careful and still pray before you use anyone. It's your right to grow in all sides. I pray for you @ 18 my dic* has already entered the Next level cool

1 Like

Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:47am On Mar 21, 2019
makeitijn:

No cream , herbs, tablets or oil can grow your dick..

You pay I waybill to you

Hw much is it??
I need to get one
Please how can I reach u, or can u drop ur WhatsApp line??
Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by makeitijn: 8:51am On Mar 21, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Hw much is it??
I need to get one
Please how can I reach u, or can u drop ur WhatsApp line??
081530//78--27/3
Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:52am On Mar 21, 2019
makeitijn:
081530//78--27/3
Okay I will message u.
Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by makeitijn: 8:57am On Mar 21, 2019
Achorise:
pls what’s the solution.
all you need is an automated approach and not a chemicalized one.
Don't ever think that a herb , leaf,cream,oil,or tablet can grow your diiick.

They all come with irreversible side effects and never actually do what they were intended for.

This approach I'm offering is a first line treatment for cases of this nature. It grows your diiick laterally and horizontal as the case maybe. It's just like what a dumbell does to your upper arm when you exercise daily ..
It gives you a more massive ,turgid and powerful manhood after just 5weeks of usage or less.

Hit me on 0815__3078//273

Goes for just 30k
Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by makeitijn: 9:01am On Mar 21, 2019
Amumaigwe:

OP, this guy's therapy will most likely give you both big and cancerous dick. Be contented with what nature has endowed you. Most people are currently living in regrets silently after the side effects show up. Then only health will matter not size.
well I understand your perspective , but sir you are completely wrong on this one.
If early morning press-up don't cause you cancer in your chest ,and push up don't cause cancer in your abdominal muscles ,then this penis pump cannot induce cancer in your penis.

What it simply does is that it exercises the penis making it bigger, fatter and increases it's turgidity...

You will be glad you did
Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by makeitijn: 9:02am On Mar 21, 2019
NLModsAreStupud:
how much bro, I need it already
30,000 naira.
Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by blezzy080: 9:02am On Mar 21, 2019
D44312:

Around 5.5 inches sir
. 5.5 is not too small bro we have people in there 30's and 40's with same size as yours.

And again

Are you fat or have big boot?
Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by makeitijn: 9:03am On Mar 21, 2019
Ochyes:

How much does it cost? I may want it.
N30,000
Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by teacherbim(f): 9:04am On Mar 21, 2019
SKALLO:
That is exactly my problem.. I am 25 years now and I am still a virgin... My joystick is as small as little baby's own.. I also need help... I can do anything for my joystick. Chat on whatsapp with this number if you have any solution 07030903815.
Go and get Ultimate Maca, it helps without side effects
Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by makeitijn: 9:05am On Mar 21, 2019
[quote author=buiquiey post=76841166][/quote]30,000
Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by makeitijn: 9:06am On Mar 21, 2019
You can make a simple Google search on the efficacy of this product. And how it has changed so many lives.
dreyton:
will he pay for what he hasn't seen?
Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by D44312: 9:07am On Mar 21, 2019
blezzy080:
. 5.5 is not too small bro we have people in there 30's and 40's with same size as yours.

And again

No
Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by makeitijn: 9:09am On Mar 21, 2019
5.5 maybe like you said, but what about the diameter? He may have a 5.5 chewing stick, while another has a 5.5 thick pipe. So penil diameter matters. My device guarantees both diameter and length increase in a healthy manner
blezzy080:

And again

Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by makeitijn: 9:13am On Mar 21, 2019
Will be Sent to your location anywhere in Naija within 48hrs
Etuagievin:
. I need it too , how do I get it?
Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by gentlegenius(m): 9:17am On Mar 21, 2019
D44312:

Bro you may think it's funny, but only if you know what I'm passing through cry cry
Whatever you are passing through depends on how you are taking this issue.
I was in your shoes at 18 and even beyond. Sometimes when I see boys that are younger than me removing their clothes to take a bath, and their dicks looking big and well developed, I will be ashamed to uncloth myself before them.
But as long as I was sure that my dick could stand erect and perform at any point in time, I refused to get depressed or worry so much about the size.
You have other important things to worry about bro.
These are two facts you can use to console yourself and stop worrying...
1. You are not the only guy facing this.
2. You can still satisfy women sexually irrespective of the size of your dick.
Big dicks are always overrated. I've discovered that 7 out of every 10 ladies you meet in bed will prefer average or small dick, so it is an arrant misconception to think that what women want in bed is big dick.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Man Looses All His Limbs After Getting Licked By A Dog. Photos / Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.