Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back (30278 Views)

Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? / Black Man Rocking His Oyinbo Babe From Behind Then Pushed Her Away / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by BalleyB: 8:22am On Mar 21, 2019
tosyne2much:
Yeah! That's if she has not moved on with another person

Within two months?

1. She is too busy to move on all of a sudden
2. Even if she has, it is most definitely a rebound relationship because I am more than certain she loved me.
Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by feelgoodstuffs(m): 8:22am On Mar 21, 2019
tosyne2much:
If you chase a good girl away, believe me, the memories of how you spent time together will always trouble you

100% TRUE Bro embarassed
Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 21, 2019
greatnaija01:
IF SHE HAS MOVED ON then she NEVER LOVED U.

so relax and plan your shot well.

He that moved on with another girl after only two months loved her totally ba

Nairaland boys and their dumb double standard undecided undecided

BTW, I didn't see you telling him to break up with the current lady before going back to his ex if he's really serious about making up with her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by feelgoodstuffs(m): 8:23am On Mar 21, 2019
tosyne2much:
If you chase a good girl away, believe me, the memories of how you spent time together will always trouble you

100% TRUE Bro embarassed
Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 21, 2019
BalleyB:

Within two months?

1. She is too busy to move on all of a sudden
2. Even if she has, it is most definitely a rebound relationship because I am more than certain she loved me.

And you were obviously jobless to have moved on quickly undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by BalleyB: 8:24am On Mar 21, 2019
kiddoiLL:
I feel you bro, I did the same exact thing you did years ago..the only way for you to get her back is to open up totally to her, your insecurities, your worries and fears, admit all your mistakes, nd show re u really need her back n need just a chance back because you love her too much.
Guy don't give up on her, she'll come back but when she does, don't ruin it again, if you do, then forget her

I have owned up to her and apologized for the things I did. I also sent a text asking if I could call since last night but she didn't reply.
Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by ElsonMorali: 8:24am On Mar 21, 2019
Mariangeles:
Of course!

A typical nairaland male with double standards.

Answer this question truthfully : If it were a female who left her relationship, dated some other guy, and then comes back to say she wants her man back because she found out she took him for granted, would you have given the same advice ??

How much of me do you know exactly to know what and what I'll do or say?

Lady, it's too early to argue with a NL "feminist" who thinks all men are scum.
Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by BalleyB: 8:25am On Mar 21, 2019
Vickify:

And you were obviously jobless to have moved on quickly undecided

I didn't "move on" I just had someone else to fill in that hole in my heart.

Apparently, it isn't working.
Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by SlimHan(f): 8:26am On Mar 21, 2019
greatnaija01:
dude to be able to know U were wrong and OWN up to it, mehn... YOU BE REAL MAN. I salute you.

BUT the issue is complex a little.
QUESTIONS that may make her not want to "try again" with u

1) Have you dealt with your insecurites and issues OR you miss her because she had a better way of COPING with you?

2) In the last two months, HAVE U MATURED psychologically? HAVE U stopped reacting childishly to things?

3) IF SHE GIVES YOU A SECOND CHANCE, what would you do differently that will ensure the FIRST break up does not repeat itself again?

4) Are you dating her with plans for the future or just to "KIP KIP" and see how it goes?

5) In what way would you help her HEAL and MOVE ON from the hurt you have caused her?

BRO, if you can critically answer these questions in YOUR HEART... you will get her back quickly.

SECURITY is very important to ladies in relationship o.

Good advice
Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by BalleyB: 8:28am On Mar 21, 2019
Viking007:
Dude, move on with your life. She's probably into someone else. We always deceive ourselves thinking our ex(es) are irreplaceable, not until we meet the perfect partner.

Probably into someone else. Doesn't mean she can't find me attractive still. Right? sad
Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by BalleyB: 8:30am On Mar 21, 2019
anonymuz:
go and meet her and Express yourself. I guess that's what she needed. For you to have realised your mistakes that will make her to forgive you. Mind you, women hates men that feel insecure around them...I have once been in the same position as yours and same experience too, but I outgrown it since. So you too outgrow it

We learn and grow everyday (sometimes through sad experiences).

The thing is, I am trying to work my way up to her by sending a text. It's been 12hrs and she didn't reply.
Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by Kendrick80(m): 8:31am On Mar 21, 2019
Jcole1985:

Yeah,you just got to my past level
1985 I arrived.... cool
Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by ibkkk(f): 8:31am On Mar 21, 2019
She must have gone through lots enduring your insecurities and coping with your attitudes. The simple truth is:A GOOD WOMAN WILL ALWAYS STRIVE TO MAKE IT WORK NO MATTER HOW HARD IT IS...WHEN SHE'S GONE,SHE'S GONE FOREVER.
Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by BalleyB: 8:35am On Mar 21, 2019
Nanatrendy:
What about the other relationship you had? How did it end ? Are you sure you've changed? What we're you insecure about? Perhaps if you gave us more details of what ensued between you that led to the breakup you'd get a good advice. I honestly think you should ask to be her friend for a while until she is convinced you have changed because as at now am sure she'll be scared to have a relationship with you because two months is a short time for attitudinal change.

My plan exactly. I want to start on a clean slate as her friend. I want her to see the changes in me.

What I was insecure about.

The fact the had some male friends always checking in on her.

How it ended.

We were on a heated argument (which lasted till 2am)and she said she couldn't cope with my issues anymore. She broke up with me and I got emotional about it.

Ended up calling her all sort of names before she blocked me. That was two months ago. I sent a text to apologize for my misdeeds and she responded positively until the last message which is still hanging.
Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by BalleyB: 8:36am On Mar 21, 2019
ibkkk:
She must have gone through lots enduring your insecurities and coping with your attitudes. The simple truth is:A GOOD WOMAN WILL ALWAYS STRIVE TO MAKE IT WORK NO MATTER HOW HARD IT IS...WHEN SHE'S GONE,SHE'S GONE FOREVER.

I know I was a jerk...but I've had time to work on myself and emotions

1 Like

Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by BalleyB: 8:37am On Mar 21, 2019
sacramento1212:

And how about the relationship you had after the break up? Are you sure you aren't a confused man?

Ok, the girl I am with isn't my type of woman (not a serious dedicated person). She is too dependant and exhausting
Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by BalleyB: 8:39am On Mar 21, 2019
Shawlambivert:
This song by Taylor Swift will help you. How you get the girl. Just try to listen to it.

I checked out the lyrics. Maybe I'd use that method if we start getting comfortable with each other.
Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by BalleyB: 8:40am On Mar 21, 2019
awuf2008:
Just create some thing that will bring two of you together, like party, date , holiday or even church meeting, just anything.
My plans. Reason why I sent a text to request if I can call but she hasn't replied
Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by BalleyB: 8:42am On Mar 21, 2019
eyinjuege:

The guy in question has had another relationship after the breakup, within 2 months and has been physical(had sex) with someone else. From your assertations, he never loved the girl in the first place. So he should let her be
Lol, I am being sincere here. You wouldn't know if I hadn't imputed it in my story. I just don't love this person I'm with. She is a rebound relationship
Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by BalleyB: 8:45am On Mar 21, 2019
ecstasy357:

I'll suggest u go to her. You guys should have a conversation, not about the relationship but about her well-being and what's new in her life, and then some random stuffs. Try as much as possible to make her laugh.

After you've left her, send her text about how this day made you felt. Then arrange another day to tell her how you really felt.

You guys r gonno get back together, but try not to mess things up again.

So she just replied my text and said she is not sure it's a good idea if I call... What can I do?
Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by sacramento1212: 8:46am On Mar 21, 2019
BalleyB:

Ok, the girl I am with isn't my type of woman (not a serious dedicated person). She is too dependant and exhausting

And so what happens to that girl now? Or are you guys no longer together?
Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by kiddoiLL(m): 8:47am On Mar 21, 2019
BalleyB:

I have owned up to her and apologized for the things I did. I also sent a text asking if I could call since last night but she didn't reply.
Bro you don't ask a babe you on her bad side if you could call after she replied your text before.. Just call her, talk to her, how she's doing how she's feeling, how you'd like to have an open conversation with her in person.
Trust me she'll pick your call if truly she's not mad at u anymore, it's been two months, u texted her n she replied... Man pick up the phone nd call her, you're fighting for her but the one thing you should know is [b]You don't need her permission before you fight for her[b/]

2 Likes

Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by BalleyB: 8:47am On Mar 21, 2019
sacramento1212:

And so what happens to that girl now? Or are you guys no longer together?

It isn't really a "relationship"

1 Like

Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by sacramento1212: 8:51am On Mar 21, 2019
BalleyB:

So she just replied my text and said she is not sure it's a good idea if I call... What can I do?

So you expected her to quickly tell you to call? You have to do your own work and win her back if indeed you really want her back. If she's not involved in a relationship and also considers getting involved with you, then you sure will have her back.
Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by Ategberoson(m): 8:54am On Mar 21, 2019
so what will happen to the new girl?
Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by anonymuz(m): 8:55am On Mar 21, 2019
BalleyB:

We learn and grow everyday (sometimes through sad experiences).

The thing is, I am trying to work my way up to her by sending a text. It's been 12hrs and she didn't reply.
I guess she's done with you in the relationship. Forget her and move on please
After all there are many ladies out there desperately looking for a good guy like you.
Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 21, 2019
Men do not kn what they want when it comes to being in a relationship, they only get serious at the dying minute
tosyne2much:
Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by Jcole1985(m): 9:06am On Mar 21, 2019
Kendrick80:
1985 I arrived.... cool
34 Years,men am grateful I survived cool
Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by tosyne2much(m): 9:10am On Mar 21, 2019
Simplep:
Men do not kn what they want when it comes to being in a relationship, they only get serious at the dying minute
That's very true

1 Like

Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by Kendrick80(m): 9:13am On Mar 21, 2019
Jcole1985:

34 Years,men am grateful I survived cool
We wasn't spzd 2 get past 25..... grin
Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by EmzyT: 9:15am On Mar 21, 2019
If you were the one who called for a Breakup and am the girl, i won't accept you back, you wouldn't expect me to still be in the place you left me na, i guess you've now realized you lost a Diamond while trying to Chase a Stone?
that's when you know the Difference between LOVE and LUST!!! Well, I pray she Accepts you back bro, all the best!!!!!
Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by BalleyB: 9:17am On Mar 21, 2019
Offpoint1:

First of all who did the broken up? you or her? if you were the one your chances of getting her is 50%, but if was the one your chances of slimmer.

Second of all, did you know you've started another relationship in the last past 8 weeks? if she's aware, your chances is zero to none..

3rdly, what will happen to your current girlfriend if she gives you a second chance?

I need asks, which ever way give it a shot, but with zero expectations.

one thing about breakup is the way you misses her is the same way misses you.

She broke up with me and she doesn't know I am with another girl (which isn't a serious relationship).

I am giving it a shot but she replied and said she doesn't think it is a good idea if we talk on pgone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should I Breakup With My Girlfriend Due To Old Flames? / This Is Why You Must Evaluate A Person's Mental Health Before Dating Or Marriage / Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.