Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

How Influential Are The Ijaws Now? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Influential Are The Ijaws Now? (1845 Views)

Ijaws Now Have These Two State Governors. / How Influential Northerners Force Ganduje To Change Sanusi’s Banishment Location / How Influential Is Kwankwaso In Kano? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Influential Are The Ijaws Now? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
During Jonathan régime the ijaws bullly everyone in south even the two major tribes weren't spared, they declared theirselves the fourth largest ethnic group.

I and my tribe was constantly mocked by the ijaws calling us inconsequential.

So today I'm asking how influential are they now? grin

Oshiomole(Edo) has retired most of your bigwigs abi?

2 Likes

Re: How Influential Are The Ijaws Now? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
Edodefender:
During Jonathan régime the ijaws bullly everyone in south even the two major tribes weren't spared, they declared theirselves the fourth largest ethnic group.

Sadly Ijaws have only Bayelsa. They can't compete with the Ikwerres and uplanders in rivers and sure as hell are small fish in Akwa Ibom. Without federal might they are marginally powerful in Delta and are not much of a force in Ondo overall.

Theres u have it.Ijaws are aight. Still loud ppl tho.
Re: How Influential Are The Ijaws Now? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
[s]
Edodefender:

[/s]
You have a lot of growing up to do!.

And if YOU think an errand boy like Oshiomole that answers to some power bloc up north is "relevance" to Edo state, then I put it to you that you are THE NUMBER ONE ENEMY OF THE ENTIRE EDO STATE.

NB: Amaechi is a more influential boy-boy within the Buhari political family than Oshiomole but Ikwerre treat him like trash

Rochas, another houseboy is the chairman of ALL APC Governors and has the President ears more than Oshiomole, yet Igbos treat him like leper.

The point is, there is no honor in being an errand boy to someone that treats your people beneath his.

BTW the AAC clown in Rivers, Awara is Ijaw/riverine but WE Ijaws/Riverine stand with Wike 1 Million times because we don't celebrate houseboys. Dakuku and Cole are also Riverine but we PREFER a Billion Wike, in fact, I would rather a REAL man from Enugu, Imo or Akwa Ibom state to Govern Rivers than any houseboy even if he's from my family. Nonsense

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Influential Are The Ijaws Now? by Preshy561(f): 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]

And if YOU think an errand boy like Oshiomole that answers to some power bloc up north is "relevance" to Edo state, then I put it to you that you are THE NUMBER ONE ENEMY OF THE ENTIRE EDO STATE.

NB: Amaechi is a more influential boy-boy within the Buhari political family than Oshiomole but Ikwerre treat him like trash

Rochas, another houseboy is the chairman of ALL APC Governors and has the President ears more than Oshiomole, yet Igbos treat him like leper.

The point is, there is no honor in being an errand boy to someone that treats your people beneath his.

BTW the AAC clown in Rivers, Awara is Ijaw/riverine but WE Ijaws/Riverine stand with Wike 1 Million times because we don't celebrate houseboys. Dakuku and Cole are also Riverine but we PREFER a Billion Wike, in fact, I would rather a REAL man from Enugu, Imo or Akwa Ibom state to Govern Rivers than any houseboy even if he's from my family. Nonsense
Wonderful submission.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Influential Are The Ijaws Now? by Herdsmen: 9:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]

Tonye.... You ba?

Elrufia for 2023

1 Like

Re: How Influential Are The Ijaws Now? by meccuno: 9:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
This post is completely unnecessary .

1 Like

Re: How Influential Are The Ijaws Now? by bakar007: 12:27am On Mar 21, 2019
Edodefender:

U re very stupid,
Without the ijaws do Niger deltans have a voice?
Facts ijaws re the fouth largest ,wake up from ur hate and do someone useful with ur life .

2 Likes

Re: How Influential Are The Ijaws Now? by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 21, 2019
Edodefender:
[s]During Jonathan régime the ijaws bullly everyone in south even the two major tribes weren't spared, they declared theirselves the fourth largest ethnic group.

Oshiomole(Edo) has retired most of your bigwigs abi?[/s]

5 Likes

Re: How Influential Are The Ijaws Now? by Kalapizim(m): 6:43am On Mar 21, 2019
I dont understand the anti Ijaw stance here.Well I have got both Edo and Ijaw dad and mum so let's love one another abeg.

1 Like

Re: How Influential Are The Ijaws Now? by EagleNest(m): 7:34am On Mar 21, 2019
Why do we always look at what divides us more than what unites us.

Ethnicity and tribalism no go kill somebody here ooo. When you come add greed for money and power, OMG na die!

Must we fight for everything?
Re: How Influential Are The Ijaws Now? by HarryDuce(m): 7:58am On Mar 21, 2019
I wonder how Oshoimole's influence has helped in the
Italian migrant crisis...

Worry about important things and don't come and drag most-influential-south-south on nairaland.
Re: How Influential Are The Ijaws Now? by ChristianNorth: 8:22am On Mar 21, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]

This is the reason everyone loves tonye. The only guy in politics to have a thread with over 2000 pages.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Influential Are The Ijaws Now? by helinues: 8:23am On Mar 21, 2019
So many unnecessary threads on NL
Re: How Influential Are The Ijaws Now? by bluke(m): 8:25am On Mar 21, 2019
EagleNest:
Why do we always look at what divides us more than what unites us.

Ethnicity and tribalism no go kill somebody here ooo. When you come add greed for money and power, OMG na die!

Must we fight for everything?
na extreme poverty

1 Like

Re: How Influential Are The Ijaws Now? by olisaEze(m): 3:44pm On Mar 21, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]

Choi! Who kon wan provoke Tonye for hia!? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Influential Are The Ijaws Now? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 21, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]

What has been seen, cannot be unseen.

Cc lzaa husbandsnatcha velocity25 Sarrki pointzerom ngeneukwenu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Influential Are The Ijaws Now? by GolDRoger: 4:21pm On Mar 21, 2019
ChristianNorth:

This is the reason everyone loves tonye. The only guy in politics to have a thread with over 2000 pages.
4028 pages to be precise.. Mehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Influential Are The Ijaws Now? by ChristianNorth: 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2019
GolDRoger:
The thing don reach 4000? Tonyebarcanista is a legend.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Influential Are The Ijaws Now? by Emycord: 9:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
GolDRoger:
proove it post the link let me see
Re: How Influential Are The Ijaws Now? by GolDRoger: 9:36pm On Mar 24, 2019
Emycord:
proove it post the link let me see

seems like its increasing daily

here is the link

www.nairaland.com/3327789/kenya-ahead-nigeria-all-aspect
Re: How Influential Are The Ijaws Now? by Earthquake2: 9:54pm On Mar 24, 2019
helinues:
So many unnecessary threads on NL

You have contributed to most of them

1 Like

Re: How Influential Are The Ijaws Now? by Emycord: 11:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
GolDRoger:

here is the link

did you note that it never made front page? what are mods running away from
Re: How Influential Are The Ijaws Now? by Emycord: 11:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
GolDRoger:

here is the link

did you note that it never made front page? what are mods running away from?
Re: How Influential Are The Ijaws Now? by babyfaceafrica: 11:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
Emycord:
did you note that it never made front page? what are mods running away from?
who front page help?..do they pay people for getting your topics to FP?
Re: How Influential Are The Ijaws Now? by Emycord: 11:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
who front page help?..do they pay people for getting your topics to FP?
what are you ashamed of ? pls face your next level
Re: How Influential Are The Ijaws Now? by babyfaceafrica: 11:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
Emycord:
what are you ashamed of ? pls face your next level
Re: How Influential Are The Ijaws Now? by kotv: 11:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]

That's all needed to be said. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: How Influential Are The Ijaws Now? by otokx(m): 11:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
There is a serious mentality issue in Nigeria.
Re: How Influential Are The Ijaws Now? by gare(f): 3:20am On Mar 25, 2019
ChristianNorth:

The thing don reach 4000? Tonyebarcanista is a legend.

A legend on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: How Influential Are The Ijaws Now? by BuhariAdvocate: 4:23am On Mar 25, 2019
Tonyebarcanista keep quiet and stop fighting dirty.that guy is a nuisance though, but he is right about this. little wonder you called someone houseboy what about you? We know how you started here on nairaland and we know where you are today. You will rather go with money than say the truth.

2 Likes

Re: How Influential Are The Ijaws Now? by Nobody: 4:57am On Mar 25, 2019
Edo suppose to be in south west not the other way on a serious note
Re: How Influential Are The Ijaws Now? by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 01, 2019
bakar007:

U re very stupid,
Without the ijaws do Niger deltans have a voice?
Facts ijaws re the fouth largest ,wake up from ur hate and do someone useful with ur life .
Another lie you all lazy folks have been peddling. I put it to you that the Urhobos are more than the Ijaws. Most Nigerians have seen more Urhobos than Ijaws. Forget the crap you guys are scattered around 5 states or so. Ibibios are more than the Ijaws. Until Jonathan, most Nigerians don't even know a tribe called Ijaw exist unlike Urhobos

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 June 2010 - Remembering an African World Cup that Ended Afro-Pessimism / Local Government Chairman Paraded Half Naked By The Nigerian Police! / If A Yoruba Wins APC Ticket Nigeria Would Already Restructure To The 60s Era

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.