Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku (76754 Views)

APC Hell-bent On One Party State: Atiku Canvasses Merger Of Political Parties / Pictures From PDP Grand Finale Campaign In Lokoja, Kogi State. Atiku Spotted / Presidential Poll: Abuja Can’t Be 37th State, Atiku, Obi Tell Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by yusuf0876(m): 1:11am On Mar 21, 2019
Ratello:
It is gradually becoming interesting.... cheesy grin Buhari and his goons are about to be dispatched to the jungle of Daura.

To those who are still confused on how Atiku arrived at these figures, you must understand that there was a hand held device like a POS Machine that is connected directly to INEC server given to each INEC Collation Officers with the specific instructions that after the final results declared by the Collation Officer at each polling Unit, he or she is to key in those figures as it applies to each party contending and automatically it gets stored in the system and cannot be altered and at the collation centre from the polling Units, what had been stored already on that hand held device from every available polling units in that Ward are finally sent to INEC''s server which cannot be tampered with. I hope you got the whole picture now!
keep making yourself happy
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Alezy(m): 1:12am On Mar 21, 2019
Mynd44:
Every time the PDP mentions "server" I get confused.

1. There was no electronic voting

2. Collation was done manually and transmitted manually hence no server was involved

3. The results have not even been uploaded to INEC's website so it is on? Paper.

4. Calculation was done via pencil, biro and calculators.

So

1. How did the PDP come up with this allegation of INEC server?

2. How did they even get access to the "server" sef?
Na the one u know u talk. It will interest u to know that after elections, there is a direct transfer of results from every polling unit to the inec general server via the electronic card reader according to Mr okoye( inec info commissioner) results gets to the server even before the general collation are done. Thats the way the election was supposed to go but the non use of card readers in some places....

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Dabiridamilare(m): 1:12am On Mar 21, 2019
Soo many abnormalities in that result...
1) the accredited voters (actual)= votes for Apc+Pdp.

What of other parties?, what of the rejected Vote cast ?
2. From the calculation above, it simply means all accredited voters cast their votes which is not possible. For example, in my polling unit, we had a total of 332 accredited voters only 268 cast their votes whixh is d same for almost all my friends... So what are we saying...

Inasmuch as Buhari is ruling on a stolen mandate, Atiku must come up with strong proves not cheap lies like this.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by tempest69: 1:18am On Mar 21, 2019
The result posted by atiku is laughable.. So the rigged elections in nasarawa to favour BUHARI, is correct.. The plateau state result is that low ? Hahahahaha.. Those lying to this man should let him be...

Checkout BORNO and YOBE so the votes according to his Swindlers were actually much more than the Atiku was Crying foul on..

Thank God we be had such a fool as president ..
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Alezy(m): 1:19am On Mar 21, 2019
Ogaga87:

Under 18 abi na lack of PVC, I nor know which one you lack.. If you don reach 18 or say you get PVC, you for know say SERVER was involved.. Pls stop saturating the trend with your ignorance

Card reader brings SERVER into the system, you hear
God bless u
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by tempest69: 1:26am On Mar 21, 2019
So the server showed that around 1.3 Million voted in BORNO State... Against

Thank God this fool was rejected as president
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by contigiency(m): 1:28am On Mar 21, 2019
Ratello:
It is gradually becoming interesting.... cheesy grin Buhari and his goons are about to be dispatched to the jungle of Daura.

To those who are still confused on how Atiku arrived at these figures, you must understand that there was a hand held device like a POS Machine that is connected directly to INEC server given to each INEC Collation Officers with the specific instructions that after the final results declared by the Collation Officer at each polling Unit, he or she is to key in those figures as it applies to each party contending and automatically it gets stored in the system and cannot be altered and at the collation centre from the polling Units, what had been stored already on that hand held device from every available polling units in that Ward are finally sent to INEC''s server which cannot be tampered with. I hope you got the whole picture now!

How Some of you react and tremble at little intimidation baffles me. Atiku and his cohorts were still shouting two days ago that INEC has denied them access to the electoral materials despite court order. INEC responded that they are yet to receive such court order and that they would grant their request as soon as the order is served to them. How did Atiku now get all these information which he filed the same day he was still accusing INEC?

Now you are here talking about pos. Who provided it? There is no problem. There is no noise we didn't get from Atiku and you people before the election on how you will send buhari back to Daura and all sorts of rubbish. So We are used to it, but I bet all of you that by the time Festus Keyamo makes one statement on this hollow postulation Atiku is making, you would see how he neutralizes all these garbage.
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by tempest69: 1:33am On Mar 21, 2019
contigiency:

How Some of you react and tremble at little intimidation baffles me. Atiku and his cohorts were still shouting two days ago that INEC has denied them access to the electoral materials despite court order. INEC responded that they are yet to receive such court order and that they would grant their request as soon as the order is served to them. How did Atiku now get all these information which he filed the same day he was still accusing INEC?

Now you are here talking about pos. Who provided it? There is no problem. There is no noise we didn't get from Atiku and you people before the election on how you will send buhari back to Daura and all sorts of rubbish. So We are used to it, but I bet all of you that by the time Festus Keyamo makes one statement on this hollow postulation Atiku is making, you would see how he neutralizes all these garbage.
bros don't mind the brain dead followers of a man than will lie and in late the figures of BORNO to 1.2 million voters and deflate the numbers of PLATEAU to less than 600k.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by tempest69: 1:33am On Mar 21, 2019
contigiency:

bros don't mind the brain dead followers of a man than will lie and in late the figures of BORNO to 1.2 million voters and deflate the numbers of PLATEAU to less than 600k.

Both him and his followers are fortified fools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Ayatullah(m): 1:38am On Mar 21, 2019
Ratello:

You said it so easily and sweetly like someone eating pounded yam with his best favourite soup. You also said it so convincingly like Barrister Ezekome would do. You said it so well that Atiku will be proud of you. The truth however is that the INEC chairman has since blown the whistle and pointed to the centre of the Nigeria Electoral pitch to signify that the Presidential game is over till 2023.

Atiku will have to tell the tribunal and our courts the Nigerian president that nominated him and send his name to the National Assembly for confirmation as the Chairman of INEC.

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by olisaokere(m): 1:57am On Mar 21, 2019
Mynd44:

2. Collation was done manually and transmitted manually hence no server was involved

3. The results have not even been uploaded to INEC's website so it is on? Paper.

So

Those card readers used for the elections were also used to enter results of each polling at the end of collation during the elections and are transmitted to INEC servers.those are the valid votes.maybe you do y know.INEC should have cancelled elections in polling booths where those card readers malfunctioned or not used instead of allowing those results to count.that alone flawed the entire voting process and gave room to msssive rigging

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Ratello: 2:06am On Mar 21, 2019
olisaokere:

Those card readers used for the elections were also used to enter results of each polling at the end of collation during the elections and are transmitted to INEC servers.those are the valid votes.maybe you do y know.INEC should have cancelled elections in polling booths where those card readers malfunctioned or not used instead of allowing those results to count.that alone flawed the entire voting process and gave room to msssive rigging

This is where they keep getting it wrong forgetting that this year (2019) card readers were configured to serve dual purposes which are capturing of accredited voters and transmission of results in each polling units straight to INEC's server unlike the ones used in 2015 which was configured for just a singular purpose which is "accreditation of voters" and storing them in INEC's server. Thanks my brother for enlightening them.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by BrownRoofRep: 2:11am On Mar 21, 2019
Mynd44:

Results were uploaded where?

Did you miss where each state results were brough in on paper?
So?
Does it stop it from being uploaded on the server for future reference.
State results might have been 'officially' presented by paper as it's their tradition but it doesn't stop it from being added in their database.

PDP as a party and Atiku as a politician is far more knowledgeable than you on INEC related issues, forget a few TV related footage you views.

Funny enough, INEC is yet to deny entering the results to on server and here you are, a typical know it all Nigerian.
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by singa4real: 2:24am On Mar 21, 2019
gaffig:
This is interesting... Server.. Server... Server. Did they hack INEC server.. Abi una vote online, how dem get this numbers? This people are serious o, well, we go siddon dey look
Are they planning to present this server digits during tribunal. Wait first... I no just dey comprehend o. We gather siddon dey follow this thing for TV na, wasted days collating the scores manually, so where server come from na?

POP did not hack INEC server, don't you know that in any gathering, there is a fifth columnist just like Judas in the bible. The information was leaked from an INEC staff from the situation room.

All the information About the presidential election leak is uploaded here for the world to see. https://www.factsdontlieng.com you can download the real result, card reader data, Inec Server Image and result location so that no one will deceive you with this rigged result.
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Ratello: 2:35am On Mar 21, 2019
singa4real:

POP did not hack INEC server, don't you know that in any gathering, there is a fifth columnist just like Judas in the bible. The information was leaked from an INEC staff from the situation room.

All the information About the presidential election leak is uploaded here for the world to see. https://www.factsdontlieng.com you can download the real result, card reader data, Inec Server Image and result location so that no one will deceive you with this rigged result.

Wowzas shocked shocked shocked shocked cool shocked shocked shocked shocked how did you spin that? I mean how did you dig this out? From where? It seems there is more to this than meet the eye........I got the link and I am pasting it below....

The Truth Cannot Be Hidden.

The Real Results of the 2019 Nigeria Presidential election.
I am an INEC staff. I cannot in good conscience be part of any manipulation. These are the hard facts and can easily be verified. The source of the data are INEC servers. The server name, IP address and mac addresses of the various servers have been attached as proof of authenticity. These are results and accreditations streamed to the INEC servers from the card readers at the polling stations. A forensic analysis of the INEC servers will confirm same. The Presidential election results captured on INEC servers shows President Buhari scored 16,741,430 votes, Atiku Abubakar scored 18,356,732 votes and other candidates combined scored 1,332,522. The total accredited voters for the election as reported by the card reader is 37,668,305.
This data does not include Rivers State. At the time of this snapshot, the servers didn’t have any data for Rivers State.
Click on link below to view all the data.
May God help us.

https://www.factsdontlieng.com/

Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by kayusely70(m): 2:40am On Mar 21, 2019
Funny and ridiculous claim
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by singa4real: 2:44am On Mar 21, 2019
Ratello:

Wowzas shocked shocked shocked shocked cool shocked shocked shocked shocked how did you spin that? I mean how did you dig this out? From where? It seems there is more to this than meet the eye........I got the link and I am pasting it below....

The Truth Cannot Be Hidden.

The Real Results of the 2019 Nigeria Presidential election.
I am an INEC staff. I cannot in good conscience be part of any manipulation. These are the hard facts and can easily be verified. The source of the data are INEC servers. The server name, IP address and mac addresses of the various servers have been attached as proof of authenticity. These are results and accreditations streamed to the INEC servers from the card readers at the polling stations. A forensic analysis of the INEC servers will confirm same. The Presidential election results captured on INEC servers shows President Buhari scored 16,741,430 votes, Atiku Abubakar scored 18,356,732 votes and other candidates combined scored 1,332,522. The total accredited voters for the election as reported by the card reader is 37,668,305.
This data does not include Rivers State. At the time of this snapshot, the servers didn’t have any data for Rivers State.
Click on link below to view all the data.
May God help us.

https://www.factsdontlieng.com/

Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

The source is : https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/03/presidential-poll-inec-credited-invalid-votes-to-buhari-atiku-tells-tribunal/
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by tinsel: 3:37am On Mar 21, 2019
I don't know where Atiku got this. Look at Anambra, Enugu and Gombe results.
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by imam07: 4:08am On Mar 21, 2019
Ratello:

Even before election when u all have 100% chance to do whatever u liked, you said more than this and pls tell me wht came out of it. When will you people stop disturbing yourself.
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by imam07: 4:10am On Mar 21, 2019
Mynd44:

So

This is exactly by tot. I am just tired of typing to respond to these people in pdp.
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by imam07: 4:14am On Mar 21, 2019
MxreR:
There's no doubt that Atiku actually won. Supreme Court shall correct this anomaly. No court can rule otherwise on this case because evidence of rigging is mountainous.
which court? Is it tennis or basketball court.
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by imam07: 4:17am On Mar 21, 2019
slawomir:
But wait o oooo

How about the smart card readers that have been programmed to start at exactly 8am on election day. What about its communication with the head quarter after its successful verification and authentication

The ballot papers issued is equal to the number of registered voters at that polling unit or voting point. The number of verified voters by smart card reader must equal to the number of ballot papers used. Which means ballot papers used must not be more than the ones verified by smart card reader but smart card reader verified can be more than ballot papers used

The card reader will send record of accreditation and authentication to the server once close-v button is pressed.
So which means the record of every thing should be with inec server

Anyway ! what do I know
am just talking as an Apo 2 i was shortlisted for in Benin city

Make i go drink beer dey wait for the judgement
Our next president must be alhaji atiku aguero abubakar
Are u talking about the card readers that did not fuction or the one that function in your polling boot?
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by imam07: 4:24am On Mar 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I expected you to be better than this,

Pdp has access to their server cos the court granted him access,

If the collation of results was done on paper, won't it be updated in their system for posterity's sake

It's just like in some schools, the teacher marks exams with pen on paper, won't it be updated on in the school's system for future reference

You are better than this Mynd44 undecided
So u believe inec will inflate pdp figures while updating it on their server?, is that not stupidity. So for example if pdp has 1000 votes on paper, inec will now update 2000 votes for PDP on d server just because inec believed the real figure is 2000. Pdp must be out of their mind.
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by imam07: 4:31am On Mar 21, 2019
magicminister:

I don’t have all the details right now but PVC readers will play a huge factor in the outcome of Atiku’s accusation.
The pvc readers collate the data on voter Including their finger print which the forensic expert will cross check with thumbprinted ballot papers using one of the numerous softwares used to verify finger print. It’s actually easier than you think.

One fact though is that the election is a sharp deviation from what we had in 2015,
Don't waste your talent on what will not bring out positive results. Are u talking about d card readers that cld not capture fingers? Talk another thing pls.
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by imam07: 4:41am On Mar 21, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

The election was done manually but that does not mean the results was not uploaded.
INEC must not publish everything on their server for general public like you so in this case you are the confused person here.
So u think inec will u
Upload more figures for PDP on d server? To me this is stupidity if u think so. Instead inec will upload pdp reduced figures while uploading. If is truly pdp gained access to the server, I believe pdp should see lesser figures on the server. Inec no stupid nah.
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by imam07: 4:47am On Mar 21, 2019
Starpro87:

So you forgot any vote captured on the card reader automatically transmits to INEC server? Nigeria's INEC is not as crude as you think.
did the card reader function for all the voters at your polling boot? U must be joking
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by imam07: 4:51am On Mar 21, 2019
hush15:

There is a server as thise card reader devices are not stand alone devices. they connect to a back end that verifies if you in the database of registered voters, else there wont be anything called card reader failure. Secondly, As accreditation is done, there is a counter and data capture log thats created for IS audit processes. Every electronic operation has such.

As regards results, as results are being collated, forget the paperworks, they still require to compute results as captured in the fields and i believe they will have electronic formats for capturing that and am sure thats done at the local government level in form of a web app but only assessible by authorized personnel.

Neway, one thing is for sure. INEC must have a respository for all the data and informations and that cant be on just paper. it has to be on systems that serves as server even if they dont have a proper data center
card reader was as useless as anything in the last election. Don't bring in the issue of card reader in this to judge or u will fail.
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by 2undeee(m): 4:58am On Mar 21, 2019
Ratello:

Game theory master so the card reader get where u go write PDP 1000 and APC 500 na him dem dey fight say them tear result sheet abi abeg think well
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by durangokid: 5:46am On Mar 21, 2019
post=76838863:

If u ask us, na who we go ask o?!
The last thing to leave a man is HOPE!
Buhari contested 3 times and went to court before he won.
Perhaps Atiku will be the President of Cameroun by the time he is 118 years old!
Goodluck to him!! cheesy
We guess he added the results he got on Nairaland also to this piece of paper trash!!

Lol cheesy.
No be small tin o!
Your laugh na nationwide laughter bro! cheesy wink
. Like small like small monkey dey enter bush, we know nothing happens iin Nigeria but Nigerian judiciary dey wex, alot people will be shocked with the outcomes of this tribunal like they are now with the results of bauchi election
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by BrownRoofRep: 5:49am On Mar 21, 2019
imam07:
So u think inec will u
Upload more figures for PDP on d server? To me this is stupidity if u think so. Instead inec will upload pdp reduced figures while uploading. If is truly pdp gained access to the server, I believe pdp should see lesser figures on the server. Inec no stupid nah.
The only stupidity here is you asking 'INEC will upload figure for PDP'.
Inec will likely do it for records sake.
The card reader should be doing such thing, again, I really cannot understand why you lots think a multi billion naira INEC cannot upload vote details on their servers.
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Gr8amechi: 6:01am On Mar 21, 2019
Ratello:

Buhari didn't sign the electoral act amendment so nothing of this happened, no electronic transmission of voting was done so it's just pathetic

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today / Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called / Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.