Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku (76753 Views)

APC Hell-bent On One Party State: Atiku Canvasses Merger Of Political Parties / Pictures From PDP Grand Finale Campaign In Lokoja, Kogi State. Atiku Spotted / Presidential Poll: Abuja Can’t Be 37th State, Atiku, Obi Tell Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by blackboy(m): 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
Is this why DSS was going up and down arresting Team Atiku team . Nigerians know this is true.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Lymasaba(m): 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ratello:
It is gradually becoming interesting.... cheesy grin Buhari and his goons are about to be dispatched to the jungle of Daura.

To those who are still confused on how Atiku arrived at these figures, you must understand that there was a hand held device like a POS Machine that is connected directly to INEC server given to each INEC Collation Officers with the specific instructions that after the final results declared by the Collation Officer at each polling Unit, he or she is to key in those figures as it applies to each party contending and automatically it gets stored in the system and cannot be altered and at the collation centre from the polling Units, what had been stored already on that hand held device from every available polling units in that Ward are finally sent to INEC''s server which cannot be tampered with. I hope you got the whole picture now!
grin grin grin somebody call the police oo ..sm one is misleading Nigerians

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Iamgrey5(m): 10:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
spartan117:

I was a presiding officer in the election, all presiding officers are required to send the results of their polling unit via the card reader direct to Inec server. This result cannot be tampered with.

After which presiding officers will then proceed to the collation center to submit the manual result to the collation officer.
How will that be possible bruv

it is a card reader for God sake not a laptop

Please explain

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Mynd44: 10:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
erico2k2:

Bross U sure say U watch TV on the day

What you watched on TV was just a snapshot of the result sheet.

Physical paper.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Ratello: 10:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
Starpro87:

So you forgot any vote captured on the card reader automatically transmits to INEC server? Nigeria's INEC is not as crude as you think.

Thank you my brother I don't think many even voted in the first place because if they do no one will be confused as per the results gotten from each polling units and centres nationwide are all stored directly in INEC's server the essence of manual presentation of papers is to show proof of voting, updates on what transpired at the polling units, number of votes cancelled, those who finger prints could not be read by the card reader and other attendants issues. This is top notch strategy from Atiku's legal team.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by frowland(m): 10:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ratello:
It is gradually becoming interesting.... cheesy grin Buhari and his goons are about to be dispatched to the jungle of Daura.

To those who are still confused on how Atiku arrived at these figures, you must understand that there was a hand held device like a POS Machine that is connected directly to INEC server given to each INEC Collation Officers with the specific instructions that after the final results declared by the Collation Officer at each polling Unit, he or she is to key in those figures as it applies to each party contending and automatically it gets stored in the system and cannot be altered and at the collation centre from the polling Units, what had been stored already on that hand held device from every available polling units in that Ward are finally sent to INEC''s server which cannot be tampered with. I hope you got the whole picture now!

Bullshit

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by kolaaderin: 10:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
Mynd44:
Every time the PDP mentions "server" I get confused.

1. There was no electronic voting

2. Collation was done manually and transmitted manually hence no server was involved

3. The results have not even been uploaded to INEC's website so it is on? Paper.

4. Calculation was done via pencil, biro and calculators.

So

1. How did the PDP come up with this allegation of INEC server?

2. How did they even get access to the "server" sef?
hacking the server now. And they changed the result themself. Seriously unserious people full PDP

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 10:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I expected you to be better than this,

Pdp has access to their server cos the court granted him access,

If the collation of results was done on paper, won't it be updated in their system for posterity's sake

It's just like in some schools, the teacher marks exams with pen on paper, won't it be updated on in the school's system for future reference

You are better than this Mynd44 undecided
he is not better than anything most of this nl admin are just empty

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by sammyj: 10:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
grin cool
Sig4real:

Because of this your senseless post. I'll look into development of a plugin that will automatically slap the back of your head so as to put you on factory reset. That way I'm so sure many will not send nonsense to the public domain
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Tloc(m): 10:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
abogjohn:
A man that lost his own Polling Unit, Claming to win the Presidential Election. I just can’t stop Laughing
Obasanjo lost his polling unit when he was declared winner in 1999, so what's the biggie.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by farem: 10:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
Mynd44:

2. Collation was done manually and transmitted manually hence no server was involved

3. The results have not even been uploaded to INEC's website so it is on? Paper.

So

You dey mind the werey!
No date in INEC system that has not been manually witnessed and announced on the live telecast

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Lymasaba(m): 10:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
lenghtinny:
The person that sat down to compose this figures deserves a ministerial post, should Atiku wincheesy
I tell u
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by rexwalters: 10:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
hush15:

There is a server as thise card reader devices are not stand alone devices. they connect to a back end that verifies if you in the database of registered voters, else there wont be anything called card reader failure. Secondly, As accreditation is done, there is a counter and data capture log thats created for IS audit processes. Every electronic operation has such.

As regards results, as results are being collated, forget the paperworks, they still require to compute results as captured in the fields and i believe they will have electronic formats for capturing that and am sure thats done at the local government level in form of a web app but only assessible by authorized personnel.

Neway, one thing is for sure. INEC must have a respository for all the data and informations and that cant be on just paper. it has to be on systems that serves as server even if they dont have a proper data center
15,125 on INEC paper sheet for atiku,115,125 on INEC server in cyberspace for atiku?Barawo shanga.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Ratello: 10:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
Iamgrey5:
How will that be possible bruv

it is a card reader for God sake not a laptop

Please explain

It is directly linked to INEC's server it is beyond ordinary card reader it is more of a POS machine. I thought you already knew this shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by isahsalee: 10:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ratello:

Oga, who declare Buhari winner? If is INEC that declared Buhari winner, case closed. Atiku can go to ICJ. we don't care.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Id20noble(m): 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hahahahahaha....I really laugh..with a glaring apathy observed in Lagos and so many other States... I now see why electronic transmitting of the results was vigorously championed.....so that their hackers from hell can do wonders... Results collated at most local councils tallied with roughly 2.5% variance using the Parallel Voting Tabulation (PVT)...this in fact will expose a whole lot about PDP's gimmicks...Another Soap Opera unfolds

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by bixton(m): 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2019
magicminister:

I don’t have all the details right now but PVC readers will play a huge factor in the outcome of Atiku’s accusation.
The pvc readers collate the data on voter Including their finger print which the forensic expert will cross check with thumbprinted ballot papers using one of the numerous softwares used to verify finger print. It’s actually easier than you think.

One fact though is that the elect is a sharp deviation from what we had in 2015,

Are you sure you voted?
How many persons can attest to the fact that any card reader used nation wide validated their pvc cards with their finger prints before actual voting?

Every previous election is a deviation from the present.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by virginity101(m): 10:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
Mynd44:

So

.............. I tut u had sense, now i know dat dia ain't any difference btw u nd buhari..... U read wen the spokesperson for apc accused ATIKU nd PDP of hacking into the server of inec..... dat means dia was a server inbtw d election...b wise nd go to skool ma GEEEEEEE...... still ur boy VIRGINITY101.... tankzzzzzz

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by erico2k2(m): 10:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
Mynd44:

What you watched on TV was just a snapshot of the result sheet.

Physical paper.
Nop what was on paper was a master print, which meant it was compiled and printed from a computer.Or are you thinking they used a typewriter?

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Carmal90(m): 10:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
Biglittlelois:

If the collation of results was done on paper, won't it be updated in their system for posterity's sake

It's just like in some schools, the teacher marks exams with pen on paper, won't it be updated on in the school's system for future reference

Ask him what is the essence of card reader? If what u got in your final figure margin is much that means enough rigging din dey
...but I am waiting shaaaa

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Tospringe: 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
Mynd44:

Did you vote with card reader or you were verified with card reader?

How does the server know the number kf votes candidates got in each state?
That's my main question. I participated in 2015 election. Card reader has nothing to do with election results from different parties, the job of card reader is voters accreditation, and prospective voters that are unsuccessful with their accreditation would be given incident form to fill. Election result sheets are always given to different party agent, including the policeman attached to the polling unit, and a copy would be pasted at the polling unit for everyone one to see. So how did PDP got their result from the server. ?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Tareq1105: 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
Mynd44:

So

Someone has taken tramadol.

Pdp gave itself over a million votes in Lagos.

Pdp results gave Apc 1.5m each in Kano and Katsina. While Inec official result says 1.3m in Kano and 1.4m in Katsina.

The more reason why electronic voting will not be encouraged.

Pdp are jesters.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by otokx(m): 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
spartan117:

I was a presiding officer in the election, all presiding officers are required to send the results of their polling unit via the card reader direct to Inec server. This result cannot be tampered with.

After which presiding officers will then proceed to the collation center to submit the manual result to the collation officer.

Sorry to bust your theory, yours truly was a consultant and trained both as SPO and collation officer which was my final posting, POs were specifically told their boundaries. Many results brought by presiding officers to collation centers were rejected because the accredited voters on those result sheets were far more than what was in the SCR. Its either you check and correct your mistakes using your EVR to tally with the number of accredited voters on the SCR or have the entire results rejected with a report made.

The funny part is that the party agents have already snapped the wrong result and sent to their party officials leading to more suspicion when the final results are announced.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by obinoral1179(m): 10:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
How come Lagos had over 2 million votes.... Lagos that recorded low turn out from both elections. The polling unit where I preside we have over 921 voter register only 105 came out to vote and that was how it was all the polling unit.... So where did PDP and ATIKU manufacture over 2million votes?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by kolaaderin: 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
Biglittlelois:

is this a joke, and you think Inec would upload a different result from the one announced . what and how is that possible

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by lexy2014: 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
Mynd44:

So

If there was no server, then what did Nabena accuse PDP of hacking?

https://www.nairaland.com/5089814/atiku-pdp-hacked-inec-server

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by otokx(m): 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
Tospringe:

That's my main question. I participated in 2015 election. Card reader has nothing to do with election results from different parties, the job of card reader is voters accreditation, and prospective voters that are unsuccessful with their accreditation would be given incident form to fill. Election result sheets are always given to different party agent, including the policeman attached to the polling unit, and a copy would be pasted at the polling unit for everyone one to see. So how did PDP got their result from the server. ?

In our own case all the copies of the result sheet were given to the EO.
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Oblang(m): 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
Biglittlelois:

So inec will by itself announce a result and post something else on its own server.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by erico2k2(m): 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
virginity101:
.............. I tut u had sense, now i know dat dia ain't any difference btw u nd buhari..... U read wen the spokesperson for apc accused ATIKU nd PDP of hacking into the server of inec..... dat means dia was a server inbtw d election...b wise nd go to skool ma GEEEEEEE...... still ur boy VIRGINITY101.... tankzzzzzz
Me sef tire, Some people deliberately forget their brains some times I swear, the post dey weak me!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today / Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called / Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.