Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,160 members, 7,780,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:02 AM

I Can't Find My Period - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Can't Find My Period (486 Views)

My Period This Month Smelled So Bad! What Could Be The Cause Of This? / I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant / I Can't Smell Or Taste Anything, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Find My Period by maryamuwane: 10:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
I CAN'T FIND MY PERIOD

I was scared to death, very worried about my period that has refused to show up. I am 100% sure I am not pregnant, I do not know what the cause is, but I think it's that stupid Tunde that used my pant for ritual. I slept off at his place one night, I could not believe I was so naive.
I can't even tell my mom, the whole family will know I have been doing 'it' and the worse thing is that white garment church my mom attends will flog the evil spirit out of me.
I finally told Kunle, that guy likes me ehn. I just act like my head have 'touched' most times. He said its called 'amenorrhoea', ame what. Won de book worm, I rolled my eyes.
"Yes, amenorrhoea, you said its almost 3 months " - Kunle asked
I nodded
"You should go to the hospital, they'll run tests and tell you what the issue is" - Kunle
I thought about how those nurses might recognize me, or even think I'm pregnant when I say what I came for. I felt I had no other choice, so I summoned courage and went to the hospital, I was directed to the gynaecologist. He was wearing glasses so he must sabi work.
He was asking me questions, when last I saw it, if it has ever happened. I remember it happened once when I fell ill in senior secondary school. He continued probbing, I told him I have been having headaches and I am having one right now.
He asked if I am hairy, I said very well. I have beard and I also have hair on my tummy.
"The hair on your tummy is suppose to go down as a female, is yours like that? " I wasn't sure
He drew how the hair on male and female tummy looks. Turns out I have the one for male.
He kept on writing in my file, I think I heard somewhere that if the doctor's note is too long, it means your case is serious. I was nearly holding my head, ha Bose Aye e re
He said I should enter a room, he called a female doc in who asked me to take off my pant. I did, that's how she called the male doc to come in and I shouted. She asked if I don't want him to examine me, examine bawo
I said no o.
He said he'll write it down, I did not answer.
I was later taken to another expert after some tests who told me about polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), how it's common among my generation and so on. In my head, I was thinking why me. It means I have more male hormones than female. It sounded unbelievable, I mean, I have male hormones and I'm this fine.
The new expert explained that there was no need for vagina examination since I'd already told the doc that I didn't insert anything.
She said they will give me drugs and other lifestyle tips to improve my menstrual cycle.
I stepped out a bit relieved, so Tunde did not use me for yahoo, I always knew he was a good guy.

Re: I Can't Find My Period by shilenji(m): 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2019

Re: I Can't Find My Period by Aliyeous(m): 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
keep searching you will find it
Re: I Can't Find My Period by ojun50(m): 11:42pm On Mar 20, 2019
Call the phone number of yr period
Re: I Can't Find My Period by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:06am On Mar 21, 2019
must have been stolen by the dude you had sex with unprotected....rejoice, you will find it back in 9months!
Re: I Can't Find My Period by Laserman: 12:48am On Mar 21, 2019
Check under your bed, maybe it's there.
Re: I Can't Find My Period by mikkyjay(m): 10:31am On Mar 25, 2019
Have you checked under your bed under mattress etc?

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Ghanaian Woman Born With 2 Vaginas And 2 Wombs As She Opens Up On Her C / 20% Discount For MRI, ECHO , ENDOSCOPY Test / Kanyamata Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.