Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,394 members, 7,808,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

#BBNaija "We Didn't Dated": Alex, Ifu Ennada's Epic Reactions To Khloe's Blunder - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNaija "We Didn't Dated": Alex, Ifu Ennada's Epic Reactions To Khloe's Blunder (29757 Views)

Whitemoney: I Owned A House Before BBNaija, We No Dey Shout (Video) / #bbnaija: “we See Nobody” – Alex To Those Hating On Her Relationship With Tobi / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija "We Didn't Dated": Alex, Ifu Ennada's Epic Reactions To Khloe's Blunder by Tori46(f): 8:53am On Mar 21, 2019
yuanexchanger:
mistake happens.No one is too perfect to fail.check my siggy to pay your chinese suppliers with rmb

Thank you ooo. It was probably a slip of tongue. No one is above mistake. I really don't know why people find so much joy in capitalizing on other people's mistakes as if they're perfect.
Re: #BBNaija "We Didn't Dated": Alex, Ifu Ennada's Epic Reactions To Khloe's Blunder by 11doubledee: 8:53am On Mar 21, 2019
Like if you've ever made a verbal grammatical error before,share if you haven't.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija "We Didn't Dated": Alex, Ifu Ennada's Epic Reactions To Khloe's Blunder by Sunsets: 9:36am On Mar 21, 2019
You mean Kim Etinoshian?
nyben231101:
I wanna go n@ked, n@ked n@ked n@ked (in etinosas voice).
Re: #BBNaija "We Didn't Dated": Alex, Ifu Ennada's Epic Reactions To Khloe's Blunder by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:36am On Mar 21, 2019
femi4:
I didn't commented
I didn't saw this grin
Re: #BBNaija "We Didn't Dated": Alex, Ifu Ennada's Epic Reactions To Khloe's Blunder by rossyc(f): 9:51am On Mar 21, 2019
Famousbabe:
Khloe caused a serious stir online when Ebuka asked her if she and K-Brule dated.

She answered: "We didn't dated!".

The wrong grammar got people talking especially the epic reactions of Ifu Ennada and Alex.

"we didn't dated" - Koko 2019

ALEX and Ifu's reactions left me on the floor �. The way Ifu scratch neck, Alex hands on her forehead, The gbagaun enter body�

.#bbnaija #BBNaijaReunion

#DoubleWahalaReloaded" - Twitter User said.

Watch the video and see reactions from Nigerians after the cut....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/bbnaijareunion-k-brule-and-i-didnt.html

Please when do they air the reunion show cos all I see here on Channel 29 is the recap.
Re: #BBNaija "We Didn't Dated": Alex, Ifu Ennada's Epic Reactions To Khloe's Blunder by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 21, 2019
nyben231101:
I wanna go n@ked, n@ked n@ked n@ked (in etinosas voice).

the ones you posted on xvideos don do ... don't cumma give us ereptile discfunction
Re: #BBNaija "We Didn't Dated": Alex, Ifu Ennada's Epic Reactions To Khloe's Blunder by TumblrGyal(f): 10:05am On Mar 21, 2019
Africans are so brainwashed that good English has become a measure of intelligence, is it ur mothers' language!
Re: #BBNaija "We Didn't Dated": Alex, Ifu Ennada's Epic Reactions To Khloe's Blunder by femi4: 10:10am On Mar 21, 2019
rossyc:

Please when do they air the reunion show cos all I see here on Channel 29 is the recap.
9pm -10pm
Re: #BBNaija "We Didn't Dated": Alex, Ifu Ennada's Epic Reactions To Khloe's Blunder by femi4: 10:11am On Mar 21, 2019
TumblrGyal:
Africans are so brainwashed that good English has become a measure of intelligence, is it ur mothers' mother's language!
fixed!
Re: #BBNaija "We Didn't Dated": Alex, Ifu Ennada's Epic Reactions To Khloe's Blunder by seangy4konji: 10:12am On Mar 21, 2019
So I should dwell on her gnagaun when millions of people are on planet earth that can't even say imlove you in English and don't care and will never learn English beforwbthey leave the earth

You are jobless people...
Re: #BBNaija "We Didn't Dated": Alex, Ifu Ennada's Epic Reactions To Khloe's Blunder by seangy4konji: 10:12am On Mar 21, 2019
ericsmith:

the ones you posted on xvideos don do ... don't cumma give us ereptile discfunction
link please. Or how do I search on there
Re: #BBNaija "We Didn't Dated": Alex, Ifu Ennada's Epic Reactions To Khloe's Blunder by rossyc(f): 10:18am On Mar 21, 2019
femi4:
9pm -10pm
OK. Thanks
Re: #BBNaija "We Didn't Dated": Alex, Ifu Ennada's Epic Reactions To Khloe's Blunder by laosy(m): 10:30am On Mar 21, 2019
Ahh

Re: #BBNaija "We Didn't Dated": Alex, Ifu Ennada's Epic Reactions To Khloe's Blunder by ettahbaby: 10:30am On Mar 21, 2019
Re: #BBNaija "We Didn't Dated": Alex, Ifu Ennada's Epic Reactions To Khloe's Blunder by oruma19: 11:32am On Mar 21, 2019
Bilyonaire:
Hmm... Is it not sad that we live in a society more alarmed by poor grammar than by poor moral conduct?
dont mind the idiots jare. I see nothing beneficial in this useless bbn thing they are doing. Immorality everywhere. It is grammatical blunder they will see. Miracle bleeped his way to getting the ultimate price. If u cant Bleep on national TV u will never be celebrated in Nigeria. That is the latest in the scheme of things whereas illiterates are ruling the so called educated people who are busy on social media ranting and looking for sex videos upandan

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija "We Didn't Dated": Alex, Ifu Ennada's Epic Reactions To Khloe's Blunder by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 21, 2019
Do people forget easily or what?

Is it not this same Khloe that claimed she n Brule were married and expecting a child weeks back?

Now what's all these we 'didn't dated' reply about?

Re: #BBNaija "We Didn't Dated": Alex, Ifu Ennada's Epic Reactions To Khloe's Blunder by ettahbaby: 1:12pm On Mar 21, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

JayZ & Beyonce Buy $80,000 Doll For Blue Ivy's First Birthday / 99% Of All Hoes Made Their Money From Nigerian Men – Huddah Monroe / Daddy Freeze Carrying Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.