Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,218 members, 7,780,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:45 PM

At First I Never Liked The Fact That Bambam Acts Like A Church Girl - Teddy A - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / At First I Never Liked The Fact That Bambam Acts Like A Church Girl - Teddy A (26582 Views)

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / Bambam: "I Am A Slay Queen But First I Am An Actor" / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

At First I Never Liked The Fact That Bambam Acts Like A Church Girl - Teddy A by ikewaterwater: 2:52am On Mar 21, 2019
Teddy A who spoke in the third episode of the Big Brother Naija Reunion, disclosed that at first he never really liked the fact that BamBam acts like a church girl.

The singer who further revealed that they've gotten to know their differences and now respect eachother, added that the love each other genuinely now. TeddY A said “at first i never really liked the fact that bam, acts like a church girl ut we’ve come to understand each other’s differences and respect it and we genuinely love each other”

Here is the video;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/21/bbnaijareunion-at-first-i-never-liked-the-fact-that-bambam-acts-like-a-church-girl-teddy-a/

1 Like

Re: At First I Never Liked The Fact That Bambam Acts Like A Church Girl - Teddy A by MiaB(f): 4:24am On Mar 21, 2019
she's shown you she's not a church girl in the other room

42 Likes

Re: At First I Never Liked The Fact That Bambam Acts Like A Church Girl - Teddy A by beethoven: 5:14am On Mar 21, 2019
Chai, anytime I see this bam bam I go just remember as Mr Teddy pound am like fufu for toilet. Mr Teddy the mortar. grin grin grin

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: At First I Never Liked The Fact That Bambam Acts Like A Church Girl - Teddy A by Mysticluv(f): 5:14am On Mar 21, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: At First I Never Liked The Fact That Bambam Acts Like A Church Girl - Teddy A by Nobody: 5:16am On Mar 21, 2019
no be d toilet couple be dis?!
no be only church girl, na toilet rat!!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: At First I Never Liked The Fact That Bambam Acts Like A Church Girl - Teddy A by Auxtin85(m): 5:17am On Mar 21, 2019
We know them, those madam Mary are always wild in the other room

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: At First I Never Liked The Fact That Bambam Acts Like A Church Girl - Teddy A by Nobody: 5:18am On Mar 21, 2019
He has finally succeeded in contaminating the poor girl.. undecided

16 Likes

Re: At First I Never Liked The Fact That Bambam Acts Like A Church Girl - Teddy A by jericco1(m): 5:22am On Mar 21, 2019
so you don't like church girls because your insecurity won't let you attach yourself with them.. you prefer those street runs girls. you're actually very stupid. anyway most church girls these days are very insincere especially those that are choristers. after sucking heavy d..k a day before they still have the temerity to stand before God and lead praise and worship. and some after Sunday service go to night clubs to rededicate their lives. God why na

10 Likes

Re: At First I Never Liked The Fact That Bambam Acts Like A Church Girl - Teddy A by Kendumazy(m): 5:23am On Mar 21, 2019
Child of the world. Good performance
Re: At First I Never Liked The Fact That Bambam Acts Like A Church Girl - Teddy A by Hoodbilonia: 5:25am On Mar 21, 2019
Men fuc all u bbn ppl
Broke asses living in limbo
U bbn loosers Jobless cause of dia ego
Hopeless loosers coming thru
Nairaland anoda dead platform for bbn homos
Fuc u
Fuc u
Got other things to be bugged abt
So am saying fuc u
Fuc u all
Bbn loosers fuc u all
3 is not a winner and 2 nobody remembers
Efe nos 1 still stuck in the mall
Popularity aint gonna bring nothing to tha table
Aint gonna make u rich .your brokeness remains stable
Got nothing to offer to the rest of world
Fuc all dis bbn news shiiit
Nairaland is dead

6 Likes

Re: At First I Never Liked The Fact That Bambam Acts Like A Church Girl - Teddy A by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:26am On Mar 21, 2019
Teddy Teddy... The winner of the fvcking competition of BBNaija 2018.
Re: At First I Never Liked The Fact That Bambam Acts Like A Church Girl - Teddy A by emmyw(m): 5:27am On Mar 21, 2019
Nonsense, I Thought This Teddy Get Sense Before

2 Likes

Re: At First I Never Liked The Fact That Bambam Acts Like A Church Girl - Teddy A by cr7lomo: 5:40am On Mar 21, 2019
Agents of the devil roaming ard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At First I Never Liked The Fact That Bambam Acts Like A Church Girl - Teddy A by peacettw: 5:42am On Mar 21, 2019
Not again. The country is in a semi crisis. No one cares
Re: At First I Never Liked The Fact That Bambam Acts Like A Church Girl - Teddy A by femi4: 5:50am On Mar 21, 2019
peacettw:
Not again. The country is in a semi crisis. No one cares
And making comment on this particular thread makes you care

2 Likes

Re: At First I Never Liked The Fact That Bambam Acts Like A Church Girl - Teddy A by adams247go: 5:53am On Mar 21, 2019
URGENTLY NEEDED - 3D ANIMATIONS, UI/UX DESIGNERS, MULTIMEDIA DESIGNERS, DIGITAL MARKETING AND PHOTOGRAPHY INSTRUCTORS (MUST BE RESIDENTS OF LAGOS AND ABUJA)

We require the services of professionals for the above positions to join our in house professionals in delivering most advanced practical ICT training programmes we are known and highly respected for due to demands for these training which are much more than our current capacity as we have trainees who come from within and outside of Lagos to attend classes at our Lagos Training Center

We offer life and career changing training programs in MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT, WEBSITE DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT, DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING, JAVA, JAVASCRIPT, PHP/MYSQL, 3D ANIMATIONS, GRAPHICS DESIGN, MOTION GRAPHICS, VIDEO EDITING, PHOTOGRAPHY, PYTHON, and LARAVEL which we always say it with all BOLDNESS and without any reservation that YOU CANT ATTEND OUR TRAINING PROGRAMS AND GO BACK THE SAME, EXCEPT OF COURSE IF YOU ARE A PERENNIAL 'OLODO'

With amazing testimonials from our graduates (some of whom are currently gainfully employed in organisations both within and outside Nigeria and other applying skills and techniques obtained from the training unto their businesses and brands) as well from current trainees, we are poised to constantly push beyond our boundaries to constantly deliver top notch training programs and environment that conform with global standard

BEFORE YOU APPLY - UNDERSTAND THIS!

We are very selective because our trainees have come to trust us to better impact in their professional career - their doubts of whether we will deliver on our promises to give them best of training usually wear off immediately after their first classes - even though our prices are ridiculously affordable

And so for you to be part of our team of instructors - to train, teach and mentor (not lecture) our trainees (both individuals and corporate trainees), your working portfolio MUST be professional and must also have real gift of teaching professionally

NOTE that for those professionals in Abuja, the Abuja training commences on April 16th and assessment for you will be done before then and for those who will be applying as

To apply, send you CV, detailed sample portfolio and location (you can add a cover note with the email) to the email on the banner attached

IF YOU ARE CONFIDENT OF YOU TRAINING ABILITIES, APPLY NOW!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: At First I Never Liked The Fact That Bambam Acts Like A Church Girl - Teddy A by peacettw: 5:53am On Mar 21, 2019
femi4:
And making comment on this particular thread makes you care

I didn't read the article. I wanted to state my opinion and move on but your mention brought me back here. Just ignore my posts pls. I don't want to devote another second discussing this.

1 Like

Re: At First I Never Liked The Fact That Bambam Acts Like A Church Girl - Teddy A by femi4: 5:54am On Mar 21, 2019
peacettw:

I didn't read the article. I wanted to state my opinion and move on but your mention brought me back here. Just ignore my posts pls. I don't want to devote another second discussing this.
better
Re: At First I Never Liked The Fact That Bambam Acts Like A Church Girl - Teddy A by dangotesmummy: 6:01am On Mar 21, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Men fuc all u bbn ppl
Broke asses living in limbo
U bbn loosers Jobless cause of dia ego
Hopeless loosers coming thru
Nairaland anoda dead platform for bbn homos
Fuc u
Fuc u
Got other things to be bugged abt
So am saying fuc u
Fuc u all
Bbn loosers fuc u all
3 is not a winner and 2 nobody remembers
Efe nos 1 still stuck in the mall
Popularity aint gonna bring nothing to tha table
Aint gonna make u rich .your brokeness remains stable
Got nothing to offer to the rest of world
Fuc all dis bbn news shiiit
Nairaland is dead
hope all is well? grin

From a concerned friend grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: At First I Never Liked The Fact That Bambam Acts Like A Church Girl - Teddy A by tohyorsih(f): 6:05am On Mar 21, 2019
TheGreenLand:
no be d toilet couple be dis?!
no be only church girl, na toilet rat!!
na wetin i wan talk be dis oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: At First I Never Liked The Fact That Bambam Acts Like A Church Girl - Teddy A by Nobody: 6:08am On Mar 21, 2019
tohyorsih:

na wetin i wan talk be dis oo cheesy
Lol, no be small tin o Toyo
Re: At First I Never Liked The Fact That Bambam Acts Like A Church Girl - Teddy A by tohyorsih(f): 6:09am On Mar 21, 2019
TheGreenLand:

Lol, no be small tin o Toyo
trust we ladies… we dey first act like we dey holy. but as time goes on we show our real colours grin

3 Likes

Re: At First I Never Liked The Fact That Bambam Acts Like A Church Girl - Teddy A by yuanexchanger: 6:24am On Mar 21, 2019
Hmmm.There ways.check my siggy
Re: At First I Never Liked The Fact That Bambam Acts Like A Church Girl - Teddy A by pato1(m): 6:25am On Mar 21, 2019
tohyorsih:

trust we ladies… we dey first act like we dey holy. but as time goes on we show our real colours grin

ThankGod say una knw una self...
Re: At First I Never Liked The Fact That Bambam Acts Like A Church Girl - Teddy A by tohyorsih(f): 6:27am On Mar 21, 2019
pato1:

ThankGod say una knw una self...
no all oo i mean some cheesy cheesy
Re: At First I Never Liked The Fact That Bambam Acts Like A Church Girl - Teddy A by Houseofglam7(f): 6:33am On Mar 21, 2019
They always the wildest cheesy

1 Like

Re: At First I Never Liked The Fact That Bambam Acts Like A Church Girl - Teddy A by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 21, 2019
Normal. But prick no get shoulder. Church girls to me are worse than killers cos dem be hypocrite
Re: At First I Never Liked The Fact That Bambam Acts Like A Church Girl - Teddy A by fidet1(m): 6:38am On Mar 21, 2019
Man like Teddy...ekun
Re: At First I Never Liked The Fact That Bambam Acts Like A Church Girl - Teddy A by Westsida: 6:40am On Mar 21, 2019
B
Re: At First I Never Liked The Fact That Bambam Acts Like A Church Girl - Teddy A by Olufela30: 7:01am On Mar 21, 2019
peacettw:

If na like this u take ur life matter serious, by now u suppose dne geh money like Ubi Franklin naa !!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Taiwo Aromokun Shows Off Her Twin Boys And Praises God For Changing Her Life / Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia / Emma Nyra Shares Picture Of Her Twins As They Clock 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.