Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,158 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Lolu Refused Dating Me -anto - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lolu Refused Dating Me -anto (357 Views)

Kelvina: I Will Curse Yaw Dabo If He Denies Dating Me / Anto: Lolu Refused Dating Me After Bbnaija's ‘Double Wahala' / Throwback: Bbnaija Housemate Lolu Pictured With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Lolu Refused Dating Me -anto by ikewaterwater: 3:10am On Mar 21, 2019
Anto who spoke about her alleged romantic with Lolu, disclosed that she wanted to date him outside the house but he told her he didn't want any relationship.Anto who further admitted that she wanted the relationship, added that she liked Lolu. However on his own part, Lolu disclosed that he never wanted a romantic affair with Anto because it will take more than what they had to make it work. 

She said: “I and Lolu are not in a relationship. I wanted to be together with Lolu but he said No.”Lolu in response said “We had our differences that was the reason I turned the relationship down.”

Here is the video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/21/bbnaijareunion-i-wanted-to-date-lolu-but-he-said-he-didnt-want-a-relationship-anto/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Lolu Refused Dating Me -anto by CastedGist: 4:20am On Mar 21, 2019
cool
Re: Lolu Refused Dating Me -anto by Mynd44: 5:10am On Mar 21, 2019

(1)

Watch White Celebrity Journalist And A Boy Doing Shaku Dance In A Corn Farm. / Joro Olumofin Advises Men About After S*x Behaviour / Https://youtu.be/5djpg-om5fg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.