Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Mindset How To Start A Business With (almost) No Money - Entrepreneur - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Mindset How To Start A Business With (almost) No Money - Entrepreneur (717 Views)

》》start A Perfume Oil Business With As Low As 6000 NGN / Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less / You Can Start This Business With Little Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mindset How To Start A Business With (almost) No Money - Entrepreneur by cheneupdate(m): 4:14am On Mar 21, 2019
Once you read these Sara Blakely quotes, it’s easy to see she was destined for success – because of her mindset.

Billion Dollar Mindset

My dad encouraged us to fail. Growing up, he would ask us what we failed that week. If we didn’t have anything, he would be disappointed.

It changed my mindset at an early age that failure is not the outcome, failure is not trying. | Sara Blakely Quotes

Don’t be afraid to fail! Failure isn’t the end result, it just shows you what didn’t work.

It’s up to you to find a new way to reach your goals. Can’t find a path? Create one.. What if people like Thomas Edison or Elon Musk quit because they “failed” at their first attempt?

There is a hidden blessing in the most traumatic things we go through in our lives. My brain always goes to ‘Where is the hidden blessing? What is my gift. | Sara Blakely Quotes
Remember, life is always happening for you, not to you. It’s up to you to determine how you can reframe everything in your life and make it a positive. Figure out what you can learn from it.

Some events will shake you to your core and might seem like the worst thing possible. While it might not happen instantly, it’s up to you to find a way to find positive meaning in it for your future.

Don’t be intimidated by what you don’t know. That can be your greatest strength and ensure that you do things differently from everyone else. | Sara Blakely Quotes

Knowledge is power. Make it your life’s mission to constantly learn on a daily basis so you can grow and evolve.

A single idea that you get from a new book or video could literally change the outcome of your life forever.

The smartest thing I ever did was to hire my weakness. | Sara Blakely Quotes
If you’re an entrepreneur, quit trying to....

Continue Reading Here

(1) (Reply)

Citibank Account Needed Asap / Legal Mistakes Nigerian Business Owners & Entrepreneurs Must Avoid at all cost / Dry Grinded Ede Ofe(cocoyam) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.