Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina (30065 Views)

#BBNaija: Miracle, Nina And Tobi Pictured In South Africa This Morning / Nina Chinonso: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile / Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina by dachiwater: 4:53am On Mar 21, 2019
Nina who spoke her romantic interest while still in the Big Brother Naija House, disclosed that if she is given a second chance she will stay on her own.Though Nina admitted that she doesn't regret having an affair with Miracle while still in the house, however she will like to stay on her own to know far she can go if given a second chance.

The Imo State University graduate also disclosed that she likes Miracle because he is a goal-getter who knows what he wants. Here is the video of her session on the aired third episode of the Big Brother Naija reunion;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/21/bbnaijareunion-i-would-have-just-stayed-on-my-own-nina-on-relationship-with-miracle/

Re: If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina by babyfaceafrica: 5:01am On Mar 21, 2019
no one cares..miracle moved o .....can't you?

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina by Auxtin85(m): 5:10am On Mar 21, 2019
Doll baby sorry, the Bleep can’t be unfuck

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina by amhot: 5:11am On Mar 21, 2019
Who cares

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina by yuanexchanger: 5:12am On Mar 21, 2019
living in fool paradise.Greedy girl

13 Likes

Re: If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina by iornenge81(m): 5:13am On Mar 21, 2019
I see

1 Like

Re: If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina by Richimills(m): 5:14am On Mar 21, 2019
Well i don have a TV set at home,would have loved to watch the show!����
Re: If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina by iyayip(m): 5:14am On Mar 21, 2019
useless show
useless people

4 Likes

Re: If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina by Bizznezz: 5:15am On Mar 21, 2019
shiorrr
Re: If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina by wildikeman(m): 5:15am On Mar 21, 2019
I thought there's another big brother Naija up again.. Why are these guys still relevant and kicking up dust.... ?dem neva old...? Abeg make dem leave space for the new ones. Their time don pass.

15 Likes

Re: If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina by jericco1(m): 5:17am On Mar 21, 2019
some people don't know when it is time to move on... I hope she doesn't have a bipolar disorder

2 Likes

Re: If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina by frankopit: 5:20am On Mar 21, 2019
Sorry for u
Re: If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina by emmyw(m): 5:28am On Mar 21, 2019
I Wish They Have Sense Shaaa
Re: If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:29am On Mar 21, 2019
Your problem. Look, this people should not come and give us this BBNaija headache again oo. We are not interested.
You forget when body dey scratch you and he was fvcking you from behind while you calmly pretended as if you're sleeping in front of camera abi?

3 Likes

Re: If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina by OmalichaFavour(f): 5:37am On Mar 21, 2019
dachiwater:
Nina who spoke her romantic interest while still in the Big Brother Naija House, disclosed that if she is given a second chance she will stay on her own.Though Nina admitted that she doesn't regret having an affair with Miracle while still in the house, however she will like to stay on her own to know far she can go if given a second chance.

The Imo State University graduate also disclosed that she likes Miracle because he is a goal-getter who knows what he wants. Here is the video of her session on the aired third episode of the Big Brother Naija reunion;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/21/bbnaijareunion-i-would-have-just-stayed-on-my-own-nina-on-relationship-with-miracle/

'Nina! Nina!Nina! Nina!Nina! Nina!Nina! Nina!Nina! Nina!Nina! Nina!Nina! Nina!Nina! Nina!'
How many times did I call u?
Re: If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina by OmalichaFavour(f): 5:38am On Mar 21, 2019
This Nina girl na'ko rubbish every time! I just don't know why I don't like her
Well, maybe it's because I hate tactless girls
Nne, biko move on; Miracle don move on since.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina by cr7lomo: 5:39am On Mar 21, 2019
Even if u are given chances forever, u no go fit win am...the only reason she lasted to the final was because of miracle...that girl just get empty head...u enter house go 4k forget ur bf...foolish being

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina by Isoduwa(m): 5:43am On Mar 21, 2019

All i want is what is meant for me oh!!
My father used to tell me my son please invest money oh!! ehh
You no get work you just de show money oh
you follow gucci oh Olu akuo
i tell you, you no gree, them tell you, you no hear
your mother tell you, you no gree
i warn you, you no hear
for this street wey we dey ndi ogbe no d play
ha ga ako kwa your way
nwanne le!!

When the time is right my brother
dem no dey telli person
When your eyes go clear o
Dem no dey telli person

[/color]
Re: If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina by Stanleyville(m): 5:48am On Mar 21, 2019
sad

Olodo..

Ebuka asked her a simple qstn yesterday and she jes replied like a typical vilLage gal dat she is

This gul jes disgusts me I swear...

Spits!

2 Likes

Re: If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina by embeefuels19: 5:55am On Mar 21, 2019
READY TO TAKE YOUR BUSINESS BRAND TO THE NEXT LEVEL? THEN THIS SME BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STARTER PACK IS WHAT YOU NEED IN 2019

Your website is often your customers’ first experience with your brand. If you don’t have design experience, do you really think you can do it justice? Remember first impressions are everything. Don’t allow your customer to make assumptions about your business because of a poorly designed website.

WHAT YOU GET IN THIS SME BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STARTER PACK

- BEAUTIFUL WEBSITE AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONALITIES
- BUSINESS ID CARD DESIGN
- BUSINESS BRAND LOGO DESIGN ( A MUST FOR YOUR BUSINESS)
- BUSINESS CARD DESIGN
- LETTER HEAD DESIGN
- 2 OR 6 PAGES BROCHURE DESIGN
------------------------------------------------------
- SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
- 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Hosting Space and Bandwidth)
- Free Domain for 1 Year
- SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
- Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
- LIVE CHAT enabled on your website
- Up to 10 or more official email addresses FREE
- Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
- Contact/enquiry form
- Google map integration
- Social media integration
- Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!

ALL THESE PLUS MORE FOR JUST N50,000 FROM THE CUSTOMER CENTRIC ICT COMPANY THAT HAS IMPLEMENTED WEB/MOBILE APP SOLUTIONS FOR SATISFIED CLIENTS ACROSS NIGERIA, UK, USA, CANADA AND IN AFRICA. WE ARE the HOLY GRAIL of website design and development when it comes to SMEs that are starting out (and of course for far complex web projects). Once you can dream it, WE WILL ACTUALISE IT FOR YOU - GUARANTEED!

CONTACTS AND WEBSITE ON BANNERS! LIMITED TIME OFFER!!

Re: If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina by EmekaBlue(m): 5:56am On Mar 21, 2019
but miracle na cool player sha grin

i dont blame him tho...i bet it was d lady all over him

1 Like

Re: If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 21, 2019
Even me.
Re: If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina by Gabi01: 6:05am On Mar 21, 2019
winksorry no second chance girl
Re: If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina by Chipink(f): 6:10am On Mar 21, 2019
undecided
Re: If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina by Nobleman111(m): 6:21am On Mar 21, 2019
she knew miracle would go far on the show
Re: If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina by akinbode1(m): 6:23am On Mar 21, 2019
Yeye girl!!!!

1 Like

Re: If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina by tete7000(m): 6:24am On Mar 21, 2019
Sorry, you won't have a second chance. It will remain a wish, and you will have to live with the regrets. Long after the show ended, the media somehow has used you people to keep it fresh and alive in people's consciousness. They enjoy, while many who participated in it live with inner regrets...

2 Likes

Re: If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina by Vince77(m): 6:32am On Mar 21, 2019
Women by default, make bad choices of men.
Re: If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina by Houseofglam7(f): 6:34am On Mar 21, 2019
Dumb bimbo undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burna Boy Celebrates His 28th Birthday In The Studio, To Drop A Track With Naira / Eniola Badmus: Stop Adding Up To My Age. I’m Not 44-Years-Old / Omotola & Toolz In Butt Competition 'Mirror Mirror' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.