Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies (51080 Views)

10% Of Moms Aren't Sure Who Fathered Their Babies - UK Poll / Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies / Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by GMbuharii: 6:25pm On Mar 21, 2019
oloriLFC:
abi oo. Unless the mom is late or she just left the child, no African dad will try this. For wetin na

Thank you jawe, African beauty..
cheesy

1 Like

Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by jericco1(m): 6:25pm On Mar 21, 2019
trapQ:
Please what is bad about it? Is feminism the cause of your failure in life?

don't be a failure.
it seems you have comprehension issue.
try rereading my comment and see how bland yours is
Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 21, 2019
GMbuharii:

Thank you buh guy,men do not breast feed, period.
Why go thru all that stress when you can easily use the feeding bottle!?
Btw,how do you want your child to see you,the supposed man,a woman?
You just dey Yen Yen Yen,I know say lai lai,you will never do this!!!!

Yeah I get your point and I share your sentiment. Take notice of the circumstances I said it would come in handy. Sick mummy days especially. If you are married and you ve seen a stubborn child, you go understand.
If you are the type that learns and under stands from baby or lemme say has natural love and kindness towards babies, you won't stand their cry cos they are so fragile and it reminds you that ever with all the chest like bouncer, you were once are innocent and fragile are they are. So why suffer them cos of ego?
Let that improvise while mum is sick. Okay.

Well, perhaps I am saying this cos I took care of my siblings from a tender age. So I am kinda use to taking care of babies and they are the only set I actually enjoy spending natural time with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by Ofonimeussoh(m): 6:29pm On Mar 21, 2019
Its for Gays not us...
Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by kmaster007: 6:35pm On Mar 21, 2019
this white people's mumu
Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by hammerFC: 6:39pm On Mar 21, 2019
THE GLOBAL MOVEMENT FOR THE FEMINISATION OF MEN CONTINUES.

THE WORLD HAS BEEN TURNED UPSIDE DOWN AND ON ITS HEAD BY SATANIST NEW WORLD ORDER.

I WILL EXPOSE THE HOMOSEXUAL CONSPIRACY AND FEMINIST MOVEMENT FOR MASCULINITY OF OUR WOMEN AS TIME GOES ON.
Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by Oxb90: 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2019
jericco1:
watch how Nigerian feminist will applaud this development
or how the (woe)man in a homosexual relationship will think god has answered the prayers.
Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by Oxb90: 6:47pm On Mar 21, 2019
TwoBottles:
Nothing beats the original. I love breast to the extent that when I get married, there will be a timetable for me and my baby.
funny
Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by jericco1(m): 6:47pm On Mar 21, 2019
Oxb90:
or how the (woe)man in a homosexual relationship will think god has answered the prayers.

correct
Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by Westsida: 6:49pm On Mar 21, 2019
Only for the Japanese grin
Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2019
Pure thrash
Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by freaklyme(m): 7:03pm On Mar 21, 2019
I see nothing wrong in this .
How about the motherless babies out there abandoned to there own fate by the women that conceive them.Its a better option for those that wish to volunteer there parenthood

1 Like

Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by trapQ: 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2019
Get yourself a brain before quoting me.
jericco1:

don't be a failure.
it seems you have comprehension issue.
try rereading my comment and see how bland yours is
Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by jericco1(m): 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2019
trapQ:
Get yourself a brain before quoting me.
you quoted me first dummy
Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by Starz825(m): 7:22pm On Mar 21, 2019
They Sha wan turn man to mumu by force...I know say na feminists go dey behind this invention
Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by RedboneSmith(m): 7:37pm On Mar 21, 2019
Or I could just use a feeding bottle and avoid looking ridiculous. undecided

1 Like

Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by BanevsJoker(m): 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2019
Realtord43:
Some naija children will will stil knw it not original, breast can only be breast grin
If it's not Panadol...
Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2019
jericco1:
watch how Nigerian feminist will applaud this development
pocochant comes to mind
Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by bigiyaro(m): 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2019
if it is not Panadol, it can never Panadol.
Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by Ugosample(m): 9:39pm On Mar 21, 2019
GMbuharii:

Woman wrapping wrapper
grin
?
Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by Ugosample(m): 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2019
Honestly speaking
I see nothing wrong wity this....
It's not a bad idea to at least try something different
But trust black monkeys to demonize the thing
when they cannot even invent pencil; they are condemning what another created
monkeys undecided

1 Like

Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by Ugosample(m): 9:43pm On Mar 21, 2019
ibkayee:
Lmao some guys are genuinely upset
I wonder why
Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by uuzba(m): 11:38pm On Mar 21, 2019
anochuko01:
some of these kids can be so sturbbon sha...
Which kids? You abi?
Do you remember what you did when you were a baby? How you cried and made noise in all the wrong places and your parents just absorbed all your foolishness without giving you backhand slap?
"Some of" which nonsense kids?
Some - ko
YOU - Ni.
Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by uuzba(m): 11:43pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ugosample:

I wonder why
Baby sucks breast. Yes.
Must baby be surrounded by breast 24/7? Will he not learn which one is Father and which one is mother again?
What kind of nonsense is all this? What is wrong with Male and Female that God divided human beings into?
We are not Angels whom are sexless.
Die first and enter heaven. Then Male and Female will end. We will all be like the Angels, no marriage, no procreation.
Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 22, 2019
Wow,nice but chinko can never be like original laye laye.....

1 Like

Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by Brightest04(m): 1:02am On Mar 22, 2019
...And in a short time they'll also invent the one that'll help men in participating to carry pregnancy....
And also given birth to babies....man is moving ahead.
Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by Luminee(f): 2:59am On Mar 22, 2019
I had long thought of this and was thinking of doing it when I have the funds for my prototype. I mean what da f.... K
Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by Deeneo(f): 7:39am On Mar 22, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin
skukimania:
So dem don begin dey scam babies too? This world self!

1 Like

Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by MrBONE2(m): 8:03am On Mar 22, 2019
massmediang:
A Japanese company has taken breastfeeding to another level with a new device that allows men to participate. The device has two fake breasts which could trick any baby into thinking that the milk was coming from ‘original source’.

The new Japanese product was designed by a company called Dentsu which allows dads to “breastfeed” their babies by using the wearable device that holds milk or formula.
The product was showcased at the SXSW festival in Austin, Texas and is called the “Father’s Nursing Assistant.”

The device has two fake “breasts” and lets dads feed their babies and promotes skin-to-skin contact between fathers and infants. One side holds milk or formula and the other side contains the nipple system.
The device doesn’t just feed the baby, it also tracks data about breastfeeding sessions and transmits the info to the father’s smart phone.
See how it works:
https://wakkinews.com/2019/03/21/new-japanese-device-allows-dads-to-breastfeed-their-babies/

He hehhee this would trive Omugo industries grin
Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by ibkayee(f): 2:53pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ugosample:

I wonder why
Lol they’re your people, ask them

1 Like

Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by veecovee: 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2019
GOD CAN ANSWER THAT YOUR PRAYER, OR FIGHT YOUR ENEMIES, ONLY IF YOU CAN MAKE H...

https://www.nairaland.com/3560501/holineness-righteousness-revival-daily-messages/21#76844395

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cheating Wife / Duke Of Uyo Buys His Wife Toyota Camry 2000 Version (photos) / Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.