Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,027 members, 7,807,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) (36220 Views)

Ajakaiye Daniel Oluwatobi: Governor Akeredolu Offers Employment To AAUA Best / 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) / Primary 4 Pupil Constructs 'Gun' In Borno. Recovered In School. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by tohyorsih(f): 8:01am On Mar 21, 2019
eyah dat's Afican church primary school… very close to my secondary school
Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 8:01am On Mar 21, 2019
bonaventure777:
Why Buhari... That man is stingy o

He might say he cant afford such a piece of artwork

1 Like

Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 8:01am On Mar 21, 2019
lipsrsealed

Diswan naa another Success like story ooh! a talented youngster with no proper learning aid...see the class room no chairs for the pupils.

Successive governments keep failing our future generations.
Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by michoim(m): 8:01am On Mar 21, 2019
These kids love Buhari die
Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by wethebest(m): 8:01am On Mar 21, 2019
Ok
Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by tizzle(m): 8:02am On Mar 21, 2019
The only person that should help him is Buhari, but Buhari cannot help him... He says he doesn't have money

2 Likes

Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by olagbola45(m): 8:03am On Mar 21, 2019
bonaventure777:
Why Buhari... That man is stingy o

That stingy party got me rolling

Bad mouth grin

2 Likes

Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by hush15: 8:04am On Mar 21, 2019
moscobabs:
Source

nice but Buhari is busy getting ready for next level. remember that ameachi said he doesnt read.

meanwhile, nigetians sef. no creativity at all. since kevin hart don pick one eli call, na to dey do pencil drawings go dey in vogue now.

Kid, no bad love here but somebody already use that mode. tell you photographer to be more creative in selling your talent. Wish you all the best.
Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by BankyGee(m): 8:06am On Mar 21, 2019
This Is Incredible! Super wowish shocked
Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by Manbryto(m): 8:07am On Mar 21, 2019
Isoduwa:

Drawing is not about class but Talent

And you think you have made sense?
Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 21, 2019
Isoduwa:

Drawing is not about class but Talent
precision comes with class and age.. Hes done a great job at his age
Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by hush15: 8:09am On Mar 21, 2019
kallmemrB:
you are a bad person.... A primary 6 student drawing that tried abii Fear God na

truth be told, we can only say he tried. a 10 or 11 year old boy drew a draeing of steve harvey in less than 15mins while on his show. and for his wife too. so this young boy needs encouragement but he still need to work harder.
Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 21, 2019
hush15:

truth be told, we can only say he tried. a 10 or 11 year old boy drew a draeing of steve harvey in less than 15mins while on his show. and for his wife too. so this young boy needs encouragement but he still need to work harder.
remember the environment and suppirt they had where different... You can't compare somebody abroad with a conducive environment with some in Nigeria with a tattared roof over his class
Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by Echo50(m): 8:12am On Mar 21, 2019
If Nigeria football players will defend the country in winning trophies yet be given 20 thousand and ask to go and write waec, what can i then say of this boy?

young boi, u have tried
Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 8:13am On Mar 21, 2019
Good job boy cool
Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by hope4life: 8:14am On Mar 21, 2019
kallmemrB:
you are a bad person.... A primary 6 student drawing that tried abii Fear God na
Exactly when I was even thinking he wasn't the one who drew it.Pry pupil who has not studied any serious thing about Fine Art.This is being 'he tried',its exceptional.
Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 8:14am On Mar 21, 2019
This really matters a lot to me, intact, buhari's responsiveness to this will determine what Nigeria and Nigerians can gain from his govt for the next four years...
Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by Oroolorun(m): 8:16am On Mar 21, 2019
Only a Genius can draw with pen. If this boy is well motivated, the sky will be his starting point.
Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by Lymasaba(m): 8:17am On Mar 21, 2019
anyimontana:
His father will be greatly disappointed..
I'm sure he will be starved
Is this also about politics
Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by hope4life: 8:18am On Mar 21, 2019
Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by hush15: 8:18am On Mar 21, 2019
kallmemrB:
remember the environment and suppirt they had where different... You can't compare somebody abroad with a conducive environment with some in Nigeria with a tattared roof over his class

my broda or sister, so eli is from abroad? that guy just tried like anybody can too. he needs to the perfect his art. its the perfection that gets the attention, no almost or near perfect.
Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by franchasng: 8:21am On Mar 21, 2019
Buhari will not be happy with him for giving him a Yoruba cap instead of core Fulani herdsman attire and cap, goes to show also that this little boy is a Yoruba tribalist waiting to unveil himself big on Nairaland soon undecided

Before you quote me, ask yourself of all the plenty tribal attires Buhari have wore, why did the young tribalist chose Yoruba cap undecided

1 Like

Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:26am On Mar 21, 2019
The Yoruba Muslim asslicker drew the Wrong guy
Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by Foodforthought: 9:02am On Mar 21, 2019
Danicomrade:
Raw talent
That's not really impressive to me. I'm not really talented but at that age, I did better than that.
Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by ishawlar: 9:09am On Mar 21, 2019
The afonja boys are breaking records. Like 4 afonja's share 4 dem all.....
Re: Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) by seguno2: 9:12am On Mar 21, 2019
Danicomrade:
Raw talent

Unfortunately Buhari does not care about his education as he prefers to send his children to expensive secondary schools and universities abroad rather than ensuring that all children are in school.
How did we end up with such a hypocrite

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tai Solarin University Of Education (TASUED) 2015/2016 Admission Forum. / Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) / DELSCOTECH Student Dies In Motor Accident Days After Her Final Exams (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.