Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Mr Eazi Celebrates His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Celebrates His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola (26830 Views)

Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos / Mr Eazi And Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Love Up In New Photo / Mr Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi Celebrates His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola by Topmaike007(m): 7:31am On Mar 21, 2019
xoftcore:

Shey you see
I see am oo,

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Celebrates His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola by Nymbols1(m): 7:31am On Mar 21, 2019
Sweet baby gal
Re: Mr Eazi Celebrates His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 21, 2019
He's with her for the money. No doubt about that. She is average looking despite all the make up and designer clothes.
Re: Mr Eazi Celebrates His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola by laughitall(m): 7:32am On Mar 21, 2019
��� congratulations
Re: Mr Eazi Celebrates His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola by Franklin242(m): 7:33am On Mar 21, 2019
Mehn ure just jealous obviously

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Celebrates His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola by Olawalesmarter(m): 7:40am On Mar 21, 2019
You put Otedola ahead of Mike Adenuga, Op is on cheap weed
Re: Mr Eazi Celebrates His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola by Boyooosa(m): 7:41am On Mar 21, 2019
Sultty:
I kinda feel for me eazi he might soon be caged sad
Even you, you will still be caged by your queen...that is marriage for you and for everyone that is willing to.
Re: Mr Eazi Celebrates His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola by eyinjuege: 7:42am On Mar 21, 2019
coolfredo:
How old is she now, if she is 18yrs and she dated mr eazi for 2yrs now, calculate de age she started fucking all questions carries equal marks
she's 23 now
Re: Mr Eazi Celebrates His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 21, 2019
Realtord43:
This girl is just average angry
which kind average? Below average joor
Re: Mr Eazi Celebrates His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 21, 2019
Bet9ja3337:
[color=#770077][/color]see below
ur pic want use style look like a yahoo boygrin
Re: Mr Eazi Celebrates His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola by eyinjuege: 7:47am On Mar 21, 2019
slyfoxxjoe:
He's with her for the money. No doubt about that. She is average looking despite all the make up and designer clothes.

Not all men are IQ deficient enough to go for looks only. He has his own money, and is not an 'I never chop'. He is definitely richer than her, perhaps not as rich as her father, but that's alright.
Many 'ugly' women are married to 'handsome' men, despite not being wealthy.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Celebrates His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola by Arckeen: 7:47am On Mar 21, 2019
Nice1 no need for long epistle . Love love love
Re: Mr Eazi Celebrates His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola by Sultty(m): 7:47am On Mar 21, 2019
Boyooosa:

Even you, you will still be caged by your queen...that is marriage for you and for everyone that is willing to.
I'm already married and feel for him
Re: Mr Eazi Celebrates His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola by Donchukz(m): 7:53am On Mar 21, 2019
HerTotoScream:
Hugly

Flat arse

Nothing to write home about

Shrink punnna

Eww angry
Ogbeni,easy nah,why are u attacking her like diz na,or did she turn your proposal down
Re: Mr Eazi Celebrates His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola by Shezkid: 7:56am On Mar 21, 2019
Realtord43:

But with the money........... angry
Re: Mr Eazi Celebrates His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola by mozona(m): 7:57am On Mar 21, 2019
the girl go still leave am
Re: Mr Eazi Celebrates His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola by madmax2018: 8:03am On Mar 21, 2019
OP, who told you her father is the second richest in Africa, he is not even the fifth richest in Africa. Somebody can't just wake up to write nonsense to let us read....SMH.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Celebrates His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola by Boyooosa(m): 8:06am On Mar 21, 2019
Sultty:
I'm already married and feel for him
If that is your plight, then let me inform you that he is already caged cos he is in love and they both are.
Re: Mr Eazi Celebrates His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola by callyik(m): 8:11am On Mar 21, 2019
Realtord43:
[color=#006600]

But her father's money is not average.

Re: Mr Eazi Celebrates His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola by lekbel09(m): 8:11am On Mar 21, 2019
yuanexchanger:
Public toilet
brta don't kill yourself , she can never date you
Re: Mr Eazi Celebrates His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola by lollytk(f): 8:13am On Mar 21, 2019
HerTotoScream:
Hugly

Flat arse

Shrink punnna

Eww angry
someone else's spec tongue
Re: Mr Eazi Celebrates His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola by owonikoko700(m): 8:18am On Mar 21, 2019
HerTotoScream:
Hugly

Flat arse

Shrink punnna

Eww angry
but Richer than you...huuuuurrrraaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Mr Eazi Celebrates His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola by wisdomkid: 9:32am On Mar 21, 2019
noble71:
Children of hate are above don't mind them. Happy birthday baby girl more dollars to your aza.

Carry this mentality with you, and believe me, you'll make it.
What you wish others, the Universe gives you.

MARK this date and thank me later.
Am a living testimony.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Celebrates His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola by nicshanz: 9:33am On Mar 21, 2019
coolfredo:
How old is she now, if she is 18yrs and she dated mr eazi for 2yrs now, calculate de age she started fucking all questions carries equal marks
.......na you sabi
Re: Mr Eazi Celebrates His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola by noble71(m): 9:57am On Mar 21, 2019
wisdomkid:

Carry this mentality with you, and believe me, you'll make it.
What you wish others, the Universe gives you.

MARK this date and thank me later.
Am a living testimony.
Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Celebrates His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola by Jaypointednose(m): 10:35am On Mar 21, 2019
Welldone
Re: Mr Eazi Celebrates His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola by Sammyolis: 11:14am On Mar 21, 2019
Hmmmmmm
Re: Mr Eazi Celebrates His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola by Reeberry: 11:22am On Mar 21, 2019
noble71:
Children of hate are above don't mind them. Happy birthday baby girl more dollars to your aza.
You dey shout for dollar for billionaire's daughter. How much you don make for yourself?

Sorry is your case.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Attends Independence Day Celebration At Her Son’s School / #EndSARS: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Shares His Experience Of Police Brutality (Video) / Actress Uche Iwuanyanwu's Traditional Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.