Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

#bbnaijareunion: Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaijareunion: Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success (554 Views)

Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success On Bbnaija / Linda Ikeji Reveals The Secret Of Her Success (PRAYER & PRAISES) / Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaijareunion: Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success by dachiwater: 7:12am On Mar 21, 2019
Alex is currently trending on Twitter and other social media platforms, after she disclosed that no one contributed to her success on BBNaija.Alex during the third episode of the Big Brother Naija reunion, insinuated that no one contributed to her success on BBNaija as her actions and decision took her far during the show and not the help of fellow contestants, Leo or Tobi. 

She said;"Some say they have roles to play .ME I know all choices I made took me to the finals .So they didn’t have any serious contribution"

Watch the video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/21/bbnaijareunion-alex-dragged-for-saying-no-one-contributed-to-her-success/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: #bbnaijareunion: Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success by itspzpics(m): 7:24am On Mar 21, 2019
cheesy
Re: #bbnaijareunion: Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success by Olufela30: 7:30am On Mar 21, 2019
Didn't watch any of their own episode Buh so far, this Alex dinor av sense still !!!! Mehn !!!
What av seen so far is she likes "Show off" !!! It'll ruin her ooo !!!

(1) (Reply)

Actor Uche Maduagwu Appeals To Genevieve Nnaji For Marriage / Nicki Minaj To Perform In Saudi Arabia / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.