Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,391 members, 7,808,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Invitation To Indorama Fertilizer, Eleme Petrochemical - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation To Indorama Fertilizer, Eleme Petrochemical (6364 Views)

Indorama Screening Test / Indorama Fertilizer Aptitude Test Invite / INDORAMA ELEME PETROCHEMICALS LTD LAUNCH "INDORAMA ENGINEER TRAINEE PROGRAM" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation To Indorama Fertilizer, Eleme Petrochemical by promiseblinks: 8:39am On Mar 21, 2019
Please house I got this text msg yesterday from indorama eleme petrochemical. Don’t know what to expect. Please who can help me with guild lines on how to go about the attitude test. Below is the text msg

Invitation for Aptitude test to Indorama Fertilizer,Eleme,Port Harcourt on 23/3/19 by 8am prompt.Plz come with valid ID proof and writing materials.
INDORAMA HR
Re: Invitation To Indorama Fertilizer, Eleme Petrochemical by jeremiah123: 10:14am On Mar 21, 2019
Wen did u apply
Re: Invitation To Indorama Fertilizer, Eleme Petrochemical by promiseblinks: 11:09am On Mar 21, 2019
I applied last year 20th July 2018 for graduate Engineering trainee with my OND. Please who can help with past questions. Don’t know what to expect
Re: Invitation To Indorama Fertilizer, Eleme Petrochemical by ehinmowo: 12:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
promiseblinks:
I applied last year 20th July 2018 for graduate Engineering trainee with my OND. Please who can help with past questions. Don’t know what to expect

join 36statesalert on telegram for proper guide.

1 Like

Re: Invitation To Indorama Fertilizer, Eleme Petrochemical by Emmalimited: 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2019
@promiseblinks. i just got same sms invitation for aptitude test on friday 5/4/2019 by 8am indorama fertilizer eleme. please, update me on the nature of the test. tanx .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Invitation To Indorama Fertilizer, Eleme Petrochemical by promiseblinks: 12:48pm On Apr 17, 2019
@emmalimited. Sorry to reply u late. My fone was stolen. The aptitude test is made up of basic science, maths, English, and current affairs. 100 questions to answer. All objectives.
Re: Invitation To Indorama Fertilizer, Eleme Petrochemical by jeremiah123: 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2019
Emmalimited:
@promiseblinks. i just got same sms invitation for aptitude test on friday 5/4/2019 by 8am indorama fertilizer eleme. please, update me on the nature of the test. tanx .
Which degree do u have HND/BSC
Re: Invitation To Indorama Fertilizer, Eleme Petrochemical by promiseblinks: 6:55pm On Apr 17, 2019
@Emmalimited. I have both OND/HND but applied with OND IN ELect elect eng
Re: Invitation To Indorama Fertilizer, Eleme Petrochemical by promiseblinks: 10:59pm On Apr 25, 2019
Please house I got this text msg yesterday from indorama eleme petrochemical. Don’t know what to expect. Please who can help me with guild lines on how to go about the Technical interview. Below is the text msg

We are happy to inform you of your success in the just concluded aptitude test. You have been invited for a Technical Interview on 27-4-19. by 10am.
INDORAMA HR. Please help
Re: Invitation To Indorama Fertilizer, Eleme Petrochemical by andyy(m): 5:32pm On May 19, 2019
please oh... does any1 have any idea how their Technical Interview question looks like for mechanical engineer? please help... i'v been scheduled for it few days from now
Re: Invitation To Indorama Fertilizer, Eleme Petrochemical by Maxibrown(m): 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2019
please someone should help me with indoramafertilizers past questions and answers I just got a text that my test is on 29th.
what subjects do they set
thanks in anticipation
Re: Invitation To Indorama Fertilizer, Eleme Petrochemical by jeremiah123: 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2019
Just Mathematics, English and current affair. When did u apply. Did u use HND/ND
Re: Invitation To Indorama Fertilizer, Eleme Petrochemical by Gentlebreeze1: 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2019
Please let organise ourselves by putting head together... Pls call my number let join hands together +2347039125793
Re: Invitation To Indorama Fertilizer, Eleme Petrochemical by Peeni: 12:31am On Jul 11, 2019
Pls is there a WhatsApp group for indorama please someone should add me to the group or drop the link, thanks
Re: Invitation To Indorama Fertilizer, Eleme Petrochemical by Gentlebreeze1: 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2019
Peeni:
Pls is there a WhatsApp group for indorama please someone should add me to the group or drop the link, thanks

No sir
Re: Invitation To Indorama Fertilizer, Eleme Petrochemical by nollawa: 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2019
Please who has an idea of what their technical questions is for an industrial chemist
Re: Invitation To Indorama Fertilizer, Eleme Petrochemical by GoldenDee: 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
Send a mail to goldengee9@gmail.com for past and answers on general aptitude test and technical assessment practice questions and answers on Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering and/ or Chemical/Industrial Chemistry
Re: Invitation To Indorama Fertilizer, Eleme Petrochemical by olazmem1: 6:32pm On Jul 30, 2019
Please does anyone know the amount they pay engineers
Re: Invitation To Indorama Fertilizer, Eleme Petrochemical by Rays120(m): 6:59am On Aug 01, 2019
Happy new month to u all first. I was called for an interview in indorama Eleme fertilizer company on Friday, Please does anyone has any idea of what question there going to set in the exam. In mechanics Engineering.
Re: Invitation To Indorama Fertilizer, Eleme Petrochemical by NanoSec: 8:47am On Aug 01, 2019
For general aptitude test questions and answers plus Skill test questions and answers, Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: Invitation To Indorama Fertilizer, Eleme Petrochemical by mikachio: 7:17am On Aug 03, 2019
I have written my interview test...please when are they likely to take in the successful ones..
Re: Invitation To Indorama Fertilizer, Eleme Petrochemical by mikachio: 7:19am On Aug 03, 2019
When did you apply, was it a call or an email, have you written the aptitude and technical test, is it for an oral interview... Thanks, as I anticipate reply.

Rays120:
Happy new month to u all first. I was called for an interview in indorama Eleme fertilizer company on Friday, Please does anyone has any idea of what question there going to set in the exam. In mechanics Engineering.

1 Like

Re: Invitation To Indorama Fertilizer, Eleme Petrochemical by Fabuloski(m): 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2019
ehinmowo:

please I need the link to join
Re: Invitation To Indorama Fertilizer, Eleme Petrochemical by Fabuloski(m): 7:49pm On Aug 04, 2019
ehinmowo:

Re: Invitation To Indorama Fertilizer, Eleme Petrochemical by ehinmowo: 10:28am On Aug 17, 2019
Fabuloski:

search for that name on telegram.
Re: Invitation To Indorama Fertilizer, Eleme Petrochemical by Paroko: 8:15pm On Aug 31, 2019
please when will Indorama eleme petrochemical start giving SMS text for employment
Re: Invitation To Indorama Fertilizer, Eleme Petrochemical by NanoSec: 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
We are currently enrolling applicants for online tutorial masterclass on indorama fertilizer aptitude test

The tutorial masterclass will cover general aptitude test questions and answers on General mathematics and use of English plus discipline test questions and answers on engineering discipline and physics/chemistry

To take part in this, send a mail containing your whatsapp number to geexclusive4@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Tl Nigeria Interview / Covenant University Needs Graduate Assistants / UN Women Intern & Exp. Job Recruitment (10 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.