Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is (53277 Views)

The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) / Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) / What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is by Pidginwhisper: 11:29am On Mar 21, 2019
If you feel lagos is cheap then come to ilorin grin
Re: World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is by Lovelife433(m): 11:30am On Mar 21, 2019
Oma307:
come to lokoja, it's the cheapest
werey how is lokoja my capital.
Re: World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is by Houseofglam7(f): 11:30am On Mar 21, 2019
Phnom Penh and Siem Reap should be there too...
I stayed there for a month only tho,but the hotels are dirt cheap....food too
Antananrivo too.
Re: World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is by babtoundey(m): 11:31am On Mar 21, 2019
Oma307:

On what bases do you arrive at that? The only thing that is cheap in Lokoja is transport. You get other things at extortionate prices.
If fish can be expensive in Lokoja, tell what else can be cheap.

3 Likes

Re: World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is by martineverest(m): 11:40am On Mar 21, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Come to think of it. Abuja is the most expensive city to live in , not Lagos
did u treat the article?

1 Like

Re: World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is by toideve(m): 11:41am On Mar 21, 2019
oga, why are you looking for small small 5k up and down when you have free sure odds? carry that your 600k and play your 2 odds. stop looking for people to scam.
Re: World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is by farem: 11:41am On Mar 21, 2019
Oma307:

We dey talk of international cities , you dey mention Lokoja, are we talking of Kogi state autonomous communities?

3 Likes

Re: World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is by AleAirHub(m): 11:41am On Mar 21, 2019
YENAGOA COST DIE
Re: World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is by Ofemmanu1: 11:52am On Mar 21, 2019
LuciferSinless:

How much is Olosho over there?
Na only Indomie and egg with a bottle of coca cola.... ebira gals go pieces for you.

1 Like

Re: World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is by tillaman(m): 11:56am On Mar 21, 2019
LuciferSinless:

lol crazy hornyy Lucifer grin
Re: World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is by skallion7(m): 11:57am On Mar 21, 2019
I know some people won't believe this, but let it be about negative news like Nigeria having people living in extreme poverty. My country men will believe, SMH!!
Re: World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is by HomeOfMe(f): 11:59am On Mar 21, 2019
obafemee80:

Singapore, Paris and Hong Kong are officially the world's most expensive cities according to the Economist Intelligence Unit's (EIU) latest Worldwide Cost of Living Survey.Its annual index compares the cost of goods and services, including food, transportation, rent, clothing prices, as well as currency fluctuations, in 133 cities around the world.

For the first time three cities, Singapore, Hong Kong and Paris, share the title of the world's most expensive city . This year's top ten is largely split between Asia and Europe, with Singapore representing the only city that has maintained its ranking (No. 1 spot )
from the previous year.

The most expensive cities in the world

1. Singapore (Singapore)

1. Paris (France)

1. Hong Kong (China)

4. Zurich (Switzerland)

5. Geneva (Switzerland)

5. Osaka (Japan)

7. Seoul (South Korea)

7. Copenhagen (Denmark)

7. New York (US)

10. Tel Aviv (Israel)

10. Los Angeles (US)

The 10 cheapest cities in the world

1. Caracas (Venezuela)

2. Damascus (Syria)

3. Tashkent (Uzbekistan)

4. Almaty (Kazakhstan)

5. Bangalore (India)

6. Karachi (Pakistan)

6. Lagos (Nigeria)

7. Buenos Aires (Argentina)

7. Chennai (India)

8. New Delhi (India)

What Do You Think?

https://autojosh.com/worlds-most-expensive-and-cheapest-cities-revealedsee-where-lagos-is/

L
Lagos on the same list with the cheapest cities? This same Lagos of ours? Our mega city? I'm disappointed. kiss
Re: World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is by ClitRaider: 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2019
AutoSpaNg:
I see two young gentlemen discussing how much it cost to patronize prostitutes in these cities and It brings me great sadness. these two young pillars of society have decided to measure economic growth by comparing how much it would cost them to pleasure their masculine reproductive extension. I am simply disgusted by you two.

Such disdainful human beings.
Oga, park well jor.
Wetin concern you?

2 Likes

Re: World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is by potosky: 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
Oma307:
things are not cheap in lokoja except their girls
Re: World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is by Hotzone(m): 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
I didn’t c Aba, Onitsha, port harcourt and Owerri nor Enugu among the two categories
Re: World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
Osaka should not be there it's not one of the expensive cities it's actually cheap, some think it's expensive cause of the way it looks
Re: World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is by ChiefVolt007: 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
If you feel lagos is cheap then come to ilorin grin
yeah Ilorin is quite cheap. Cars are also cheap over there
Re: World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is by Pidginwhisper: 12:18pm On Mar 21, 2019
ChiefVolt007:
Asin overcheap. A single room apartment could be converted into a room and parlour because there houses there are always very big

1 Like

Re: World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is by anonymous1759(m): 12:18pm On Mar 21, 2019
Very soon these Nonsense international communities will tell us how many times we straff our babes and wives at home... I don't take every of their analysis seriously anymore. Gullible people who believe them here in Nigeria are the once that protest at any given opportunity and they also believed with their influence trump can influence Nigeria's election result. Even a past president was blaming Obama in one of his books. Inferiority complex has eaten deep in our head. At this level whatever the international community says it's true that's what we believe even if we know it's a lie. smh.
Re: World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is by grandstar(m): 12:21pm On Mar 21, 2019
queengift:
Lagos is a city that any class of individual can fit in, unlike some other cities.
It's relatively cheap and expensive as well.

Ibadan based on what you wrote is better
Re: World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is by permit(m): 12:23pm On Mar 21, 2019
ACHILLES45:
see their almighty lagos.

men, the zoo is really a hell fire.
that's okoro some thing grin

1 Like

Re: World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 12:25pm On Mar 21, 2019
AutoSpaNg:
I see two young gentlemen discussing how much it cost to patronize prostitutes in these cities and It brings me great sadness. these two young pillars of society have decided to measure economic growth by comparing how much it would cost them to pleasure their masculine reproductive extension. I am simply disgusted by you two.

hahahaha guy kee me abeg grin grin
Re: World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is by Talk2nanro(m): 12:26pm On Mar 21, 2019
Hong Kong is separate from mainland China. They also have different economy and currency, Hong Kong people are Hong Kongers and not Chinese.

1 Like

Re: World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 21, 2019
AutoSpaNg:

forget this trash you wrote, we can't take away from prostitute from any place in the world, even the remote place still have prostitutes

1 Like

Re: World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is by deavicky(m): 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2019
LuciferSinless:

around ₦300 for one nose.
Re: World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is by Jaynom(m): 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2019
AutoSpaNg:

Prostitution is a necessary evil! It has been flourishing even before Christ and it will continue to flourish you know why? Because most times men want a non nagging companion to help them RELEASE STRESS . Plus it is cheaper/affordable and always available. Maintaining a girlfriend can be quite expensive and in this our economy some men need to cut their loses/costs!

2 Likes

Re: World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is by deavicky(m): 12:45pm On Mar 21, 2019
ChiefVolt007:
they said cheapest city not village. That last time I checked Ilorin is still a village so as Lokoja.

2 Likes

Re: World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is by Rotimi47: 12:47pm On Mar 21, 2019
obafemee80:

Singapore, Paris and Hong Kong are officially the world's most expensive cities according to the Economist Intelligence Unit's (EIU) latest Worldwide Cost of Living Survey.Its annual index compares the cost of goods and services, including food, transportation, rent, clothing prices, as well as currency fluctuations, in 133 cities around the world.

For the first time three cities, Singapore, Hong Kong and Paris, share the title of the world's most expensive city . This year's top ten is largely split between Asia and Europe, with Singapore representing the only city that has maintained its ranking (No. 1 spot )
from the previous year.

The most expensive cities in the world

1. Singapore (Singapore)

1. Paris (France)

1. Hong Kong (China)

4. Zurich (Switzerland)

5. Geneva (Switzerland)

5. Osaka (Japan)

7. Seoul (South Korea)

7. Copenhagen (Denmark)

7. New York (US)

10. Tel Aviv (Israel)

10. Los Angeles (US)

The 10 cheapest cities in the world

1. Caracas (Venezuela)

2. Damascus (Syria)

3. Tashkent (Uzbekistan)

4. Almaty (Kazakhstan)

5. Bangalore (India)

6. Karachi (Pakistan)

6. Lagos (Nigeria)

7. Buenos Aires (Argentina)

7. Chennai (India)

8. New Delhi (India)

What Do You Think?

https://autojosh.com/worlds-most-expensive-and-cheapest-cities-revealedsee-where-lagos-is/

L
BBC News on 20th of March, 2019.

Yesterday. grin
Re: World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is by ChiefVolt007: 12:47pm On Mar 21, 2019
deavicky:
they said cheapest city not village. That last time I checked Ilorin is still a village so as Lokoja.
Okay Sir
Re: World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is by kolaaderin: 12:47pm On Mar 21, 2019
Lagos is everything you call it, but I bet its not among the cheapest in the world.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Umuahia City In Abia State (pictures) / Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. / Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.