Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Tips On How To Grow Your Natural Hair Using Cooking Ingredients - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tips On How To Grow Your Natural Hair Using Cooking Ingredients (23457 Views)

Order Your Original Brazilian Human Hair Using The Link Below And Get $4 Extra / 5 Tips On How To Protect Your Natural Hair This Harmattan Season / I'm A Natural Hair Blogger, If U Have Any Questions About Natural Hair, Ask Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips On How To Grow Your Natural Hair Using Cooking Ingredients by jericco1(m): 1:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
to those that have head like KCEE And EMONEY... lol grin
Re: Tips On How To Grow Your Natural Hair Using Cooking Ingredients by stubbornman(m): 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2019
rhymesnoni:

Make i try am sha.
What abt beard please?
I need that Badly am almost clocking 30 without beards its shameful WALLAHIgrin grin

Hahahahahahahahahahahababbaha
Re: Tips On How To Grow Your Natural Hair Using Cooking Ingredients by Dera25(m): 1:22pm On Mar 21, 2019
What of gray hair is there any solution to make it black apart from using dye?
Re: Tips On How To Grow Your Natural Hair Using Cooking Ingredients by Dera25(m): 1:27pm On Mar 21, 2019
rhymesnoni:

Make i try am sha.
What abt beard please?
I need that Badly am almost clocking 30 without beards its shameful WALLAHIgrin grin
Oh one man's meat they said is another man's poison, I wish God can transfer my beards to you now l hate beard with passion
Re: Tips On How To Grow Your Natural Hair Using Cooking Ingredients by Zzyy(m): 1:35pm On Mar 21, 2019
Scam
Re: Tips On How To Grow Your Natural Hair Using Cooking Ingredients by ohosi4real(m): 1:38pm On Mar 21, 2019
OK I hear
Re: Tips On How To Grow Your Natural Hair Using Cooking Ingredients by folake4u(f): 1:51pm On Mar 21, 2019
Rice water + Onion juice is BAE.
Op you forgot to add that rice water contains 17% protein which is good for your hair.

Been pouring rice water on my hair since Monday and my hair is soft and it helps to detangle too smiley.

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Grow Your Natural Hair Using Cooking Ingredients by rhymesnoni(m): 2:36pm On Mar 21, 2019
Dera25:

Oh one man's meat they said is another man's poison, I wish God can transfer my beards to you now l hate beard with passion

Eyyah abeg fetch Small for me na
I seriously want to grow beards b4 wedding grin grin grin
e dae make pre Wedding pics fine grin
Re: Tips On How To Grow Your Natural Hair Using Cooking Ingredients by seangy4konji: 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2019
Please does anybody here sell beard oil and balm for fuller beards??
Re: Tips On How To Grow Your Natural Hair Using Cooking Ingredients by queenitee(f): 3:30pm On Mar 21, 2019
czarina:
I don't know about relaxed hair though. But I'm sure it will work but you may not be able to tell as relaxed hair is prone to breakage.

I only use it on natural hair and if you know natural hair well, you'll know it thrives naturally without the damaging effects of chemicals in relaxers.

Once again, it's worth a try
I will try, thanks smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Grow Your Natural Hair Using Cooking Ingredients by ninocia18(m): 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2019
Enixfashionhous:
Do you want to grow your natural hair faster and longer? How do i grow my hair faster and longer? This is the question i used to ask myself and i also know its the question some ladies are asking.

To get longer hair and to make it grow fast you don't have to look farther than your kitchen.
I'm here to tell us how to use some ingredients we use in cooking and also some food items to grow your natural hair faster and longer.
Here are some of those items/ingredients:

WATER
Water helps in hair growth. The most important thing to do for our hair and body is to drink enough water. Staying hydrated is very important. By drinking water regularly your skin,scalp and body will function properly.
When you are dehydrated your hair growth becomes staunched.
You can also use a spraying bottle fill it with water and spray your natural hair at least twice a week.

RICE WATER

What is rice water?
Rice water is the starchy water that remains after rice is cooked or left to soak. Rice water contains many of the vitamins and minerals contained in rice itself.

They include: Amino acids, Vitamin B, Vitamin E and antioxidants.

Benefits of rice water
- Rice water de-tangles the hair
- It increases the shine and makes the hair stronger
- It helps the hair grow faster and longer

How to make rice water
There are different ways to make rice water

SOAKING
This is the quickest way to make rice water.
Method
Take 1/2 cup of uncooked rice
Rinse the rice
Put the rice in a clean bowl with 2-3 cups of water
Leave it to soak for 30 minutes
Strain the rice water into a separate clean bowl
Then pour your rice water into a spraying bottle

FERMENTED
Some people prefer to use this method because it has more benefits than the other
methods.
To ferment rice water use the same steps as the soaking method, but you'll soak the rice for 48 hours before straining the rice water. In this method you have more nutrients because the water was soaked for a long period of time.

BOILING
Another way to make rice water is by boiling it.
Method
pour your rice into boiling water, when the rice is per-boiled, strain the water from the per-boiled rice and allow the rice water to cool down before using it.

HOW TO USE RICE WATER

- Wash hair with shampoo
- Rinse your hair
- Pour the rice water on your hair
- Massage it into the hair and scalp
- Cover you hair with shower cap and leave it for about 20 minutes
- Rinse hair using warm water
You can store your rice water in the fridge for one week.

https://enix.com.ng/grow-your-hair/

Does it work male hair or is it just for females.
Re: Tips On How To Grow Your Natural Hair Using Cooking Ingredients by Cantonese: 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2019
Enixfashionhous:
Do you want to grow your natural hair faster and longer? How do i grow my hair faster and longer? This is the question i used to ask myself and i also know its the question some ladies are asking.

To get longer hair and to make it grow fast you don't have to look farther than your kitchen.
I'm here to tell us how to use some ingredients we use in cooking and also some food items to grow your natural hair faster and longer.
Here are some of those items/ingredients:

WATER
Water helps in hair growth. The most important thing to do for our hair and body is to drink enough water. Staying hydrated is very important. By drinking water regularly your skin,scalp and body will function properly.
When you are dehydrated your hair growth becomes staunched.
You can also use a spraying bottle fill it with water and spray your natural hair at least twice a week.

RICE WATER

What is rice water?
Rice water is the starchy water that remains after rice is cooked or left to soak. Rice water contains many of the vitamins and minerals contained in rice itself.

They include: Amino acids, Vitamin B, Vitamin E and antioxidants.

Benefits of rice water
- Rice water de-tangles the hair
- It increases the shine and makes the hair stronger
- It helps the hair grow faster and longer

How to make rice water
There are different ways to make rice water

SOAKING
This is the quickest way to make rice water.
Method
Take 1/2 cup of uncooked rice
Rinse the rice
Put the rice in a clean bowl with 2-3 cups of water
Leave it to soak for 30 minutes
Strain the rice water into a separate clean bowl
Then pour your rice water into a spraying bottle

FERMENTED
Some people prefer to use this method because it has more benefits than the other
methods.
To ferment rice water use the same steps as the soaking method, but you'll soak the rice for 48 hours before straining the rice water. In this method you have more nutrients because the water was soaked for a long period of time.

BOILING
Another way to make rice water is by boiling it.
Method
pour your rice into boiling water, when the rice is per-boiled, strain the water from the per-boiled rice and allow the rice water to cool down before using it.

HOW TO USE RICE WATER

- Wash hair with shampoo
- Rinse your hair
- Pour the rice water on your hair
- Massage it into the hair and scalp
- Cover you hair with shower cap and leave it for about 20 minutes
- Rinse hair using warm water
You can store your rice water in the fridge for one week.

https://enix.com.ng/grow-your-hair/

If you like mix ogogoro with potash and rub for hair, no way. If it was so simple there would never be bald people around.
Re: Tips On How To Grow Your Natural Hair Using Cooking Ingredients by KingWarri: 5:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
Postboiswag:
What of beards
pussy water grin
Re: Tips On How To Grow Your Natural Hair Using Cooking Ingredients by KingWarri: 5:10pm On Mar 21, 2019
seangy4konji:

weed+soulmate hair cream... if you feel any irritating after some hours wash it off...
Re: Tips On How To Grow Your Natural Hair Using Cooking Ingredients by 1Sharon(f): 5:19pm On Mar 21, 2019
Jamean:
Rice water ko, Pap water ni undecided

This natural hair thingy can't work easily on the various hair types, stop stressing yourself ladies.

PS: Natural hair at 2yrs, no texturizer, no hair care products, no preservatives, no sugar tongue only shear butter and washing.

Only shea butter? Sis, I hope you use leave-in
Re: Tips On How To Grow Your Natural Hair Using Cooking Ingredients by seangy4konji: 5:22pm On Mar 21, 2019
KingWarri:

weed+soulmate hair cream... if you feel any irritating after some hours wash it off...
does it still work bro
Re: Tips On How To Grow Your Natural Hair Using Cooking Ingredients by Johilo(m): 6:28pm On Mar 21, 2019
Laserman:
Interesting tips. Although, you can reach out to 4 Sides Laser Services on 08171077081, let's use laser technology to grow your natural hair if you're experiencing hair loss or you want to grow beards. Our services are mobile.
wow... Nice one..... I had a residing hair and i need ur help... How much will it cost me
Re: Tips On How To Grow Your Natural Hair Using Cooking Ingredients by Johilo(m): 6:31pm On Mar 21, 2019
seangy4konji:
does it still work bro
i guess it shuld work... Am about to try it out mysef
Re: Tips On How To Grow Your Natural Hair Using Cooking Ingredients by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 21, 2019
slawomir:
Isoright

The thing that grows faster in my body when i was young was my hair and finger nails

Even up till now my finger nails still grows with the speed of light
But that of the hair has reduced

Are you a wolverine lolzzzz
Re: Tips On How To Grow Your Natural Hair Using Cooking Ingredients by slawomir: 6:53pm On Mar 21, 2019
Tosinex:
Are you a wolverine lolzzzz

I tire o
Re: Tips On How To Grow Your Natural Hair Using Cooking Ingredients by troubleseller: 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
Abeg who go fit borrow me bag of rice make I boil pour the water for my hair?

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Grow Your Natural Hair Using Cooking Ingredients by sweetilicious(f): 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2019
Jamean:
Rice water ko, Pap water ni undecided

This natural hair thingy can't work easily on the various hair types, stop stressing yourself ladies.

PS: Natural hair at 2yrs, no texturizer, no hair care products, no preservatives, no sugar tongue only shear butter and washing.
Yeah mama! Proud of you.Mine is just beyond my neck region when stretched.Am happy with my hair.

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Grow Your Natural Hair Using Cooking Ingredients by fayahsoul: 11:25pm On Mar 21, 2019
just had to throw my support behind the OP. If only sistas could love themselves and stop the fakery the black race would have been light yrs ahead.

Actually the subject reminds me of a blast from the past. Talking about this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/199041/wigs-weaves-perms-symbolize-self
I was younger and radical then.

OP send me a shout at fayahsoul7@gmail.com I have a gift for you. I endorse your ministry. cheers
Re: Tips On How To Grow Your Natural Hair Using Cooking Ingredients by Laserman: 12:50am On Mar 22, 2019
Reach out to us on the number displayed on the flyer/post
Johilo:
wow... Nice one..... I had a residing hair and i need ur help... How much will it cost me
Re: Tips On How To Grow Your Natural Hair Using Cooking Ingredients by KingWarri: 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2019
seangy4konji:
does it still work bro
for sure....
Re: Tips On How To Grow Your Natural Hair Using Cooking Ingredients by Apus: 11:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
seangy4konji:
Re: Tips On How To Grow Your Natural Hair Using Cooking Ingredients by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 01, 2019
Trying it now. tongue
Re: Tips On How To Grow Your Natural Hair Using Cooking Ingredients by molleculiari: 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2022
Although hair treatment products can benefit you, you can accelerate your hair growth by fixing your daily life habits - usually, this is the most difficult and important part. Understanding how to make black hair grow fast is no easy feat. And no, there's no way you will see noticeable hair growth overnight. However, with the help of Scandinavian Biolabs, you'll see healthy, growing hair - but they don't usually come cheap. Moreover, I believe people underestimate the importance of using a conditioner. It is surprising how much an Oribe Gold Lust Conditioner can help your hair stay healthy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My New Hairstyle! / Fashion Tips For Ladies With Small Boobs / Usefulness Of Shear Butter(ori)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.