Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Nigerian Beauty Queen Joy Nguma shows off huge backside in new shoot (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Beauty Queen Joy Nguma shows off huge backside in new shoot (pics) (6402 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shows-Off Huge Tattoo On Her Back, Talks About Sex / Seyi Shay Slays In Ripped Denim For Romantic Post Valentine Shoot [PICS] / Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Beauty Queen Joy Nguma shows off huge backside in new shoot (pics) by fancyhandsome(m): 10:36am On Mar 21, 2019
Face of Nigeria Queen 2018 Joy Nguma is the cover star for the latest issue of VL magazine tagged the Deluxe Edition. Joy donned a stunning sequined body fitted pink gown putting her super curvy backside on display.

Smothering for the shot, the beauty queen commanded even more attention with her flawless skin and stunning smokey eye makeup. 

In the interview, she talked about her childhood experiences, family background, foray into the pageant system and lots more. On her plans for the next 5 years, the curvy queen noted that she hope to have set up an orphanage home and help the less privileged in the society.

She is currently working on creating awareness on cancer and its possible prevention.

Cc: lalasticlala
mynd44
dominique

http://modelsnaija.com/queen-joy-nguma-cover-photos-vl-magazine/

Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen Joy Nguma shows off huge backside in new shoot (pics) by bobman22: 10:41am On Mar 21, 2019
This is the kind of ass you will have and you will be sure you will make heaven.. grin
Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen Joy Nguma shows off huge backside in new shoot (pics) by Timmy301(m): 10:51am On Mar 21, 2019
is this Yansh
Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen Joy Nguma shows off huge backside in new shoot (pics) by Prettyvicc: 11:03am On Mar 21, 2019
smiley
Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen Joy Nguma shows off huge backside in new shoot (pics) by Michaeljames22: 11:24am On Mar 21, 2019
Imagine a night with this one.. Omo see yansh.
How will a man still cheat on this kind girl.

lalasticlala come and see food..
Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen Joy Nguma shows off huge backside in new shoot (pics) by itspzpics(m): 11:37am On Mar 21, 2019
Sweet
Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen Joy Nguma shows off huge backside in new shoot (pics) by troubleseller: 12:49pm On Mar 21, 2019
Everywhere, everybody, beauty queen.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen Joy Nguma shows off huge backside in new shoot (pics) by Firstlady25: 5:20pm On Mar 21, 2019
If this girl rest this her big yansh on that our lanky President Buhari...he will definitely break into pieces grin grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen Joy Nguma shows off huge backside in new shoot (pics) by chibbyRJ(m): 5:30pm On Mar 21, 2019
Firstlady25:
If this girl rest this her big yansh on that our lanky President Buhari...he will definitely break into pieces grin grin tongue

You no get sense
Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen Joy Nguma shows off huge backside in new shoot (pics) by chibbyRJ(m): 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
bobman22:
This is the kind of ass you will have and you will be sure you will make heaven.. grin

Foolish post from a stupid Human being, that understand nothing about LIFE
Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen Joy Nguma shows off huge backside in new shoot (pics) by bobman22: 5:45pm On Mar 21, 2019
chibbyRJ:

Foolish post from a stupid Human being, that understand nothing about LIFE

Brozay, why you carry my mara for head like this? grin
Na joke wey i bin wan crack oo shuoo dem send yu.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen Joy Nguma shows off huge backside in new shoot (pics) by LIIU: 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2019
But why will you come here and start insulting

No be you click?

Hmm
Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen Joy Nguma shows off huge backside in new shoot (pics) by Emmydo1994(m): 9:29pm On Mar 21, 2019
Woow mhenm see Ass if person dey see am fresh like this how e go come be if person get 1 on 1 encounter with the Ass... This Ass go soft
Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen Joy Nguma shows off huge backside in new shoot (pics) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:49pm On Mar 21, 2019
At the end of the day, all of these won't keep a man.
Women,please stop objectifying yourselves undecided
Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen Joy Nguma shows off huge backside in new shoot (pics) by Bruno3000(m): 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
grin
bobman22:

Brozay, why you carry my mara for head like this? grin
Na joke wey i bin wan crack oo shuoo dem send yu.
Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen Joy Nguma shows off huge backside in new shoot (pics) by unofficialmadman: 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2019
Omo see food.. If i marry this one e sure for me say i no go hungry again
Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen Joy Nguma shows off huge backside in new shoot (pics) by Cynthiacute25: 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2019
Men will still cheat on her regardless of all these packages.. Best is to invest and when you see the one that's trying just go in and remain faithful
Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen Joy Nguma shows off huge backside in new shoot (pics) by Michaeljames22: 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2019
Cynthiacute25:
Men will still cheat on her regardless of all these packages.. Best is to invest and when you see the one that's trying just go in and remain faithful

One problem with women with super endowment like this is that it will be hard for them to stay faithful in their marriage. Imagine all men that will ask her out each time she's out??

The pressure to consent will also be much and this leaves her with a very slim chances of not cheating.

Almost all the sugar mummies in Nigeria and around the world are women with big backside and this is because when they get old, their partner, perhaps may be weak and can not satisfy them especially hitting their big a$$ well like young vibrant guys with energy will do.
My point is this, it is hard for a curvy woman and those pretty women to stay faithful in their marriages
Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen Joy Nguma shows off huge backside in new shoot (pics) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2019
Michaeljames22:

One problem with women with super endowment like this is that it will be hard for them to stay faithful in their marriage. Imagine all men that will ask her out each time she's out??

The pressure to consent will also be much and this leaves her with a very slim chances of not cheating.

Almost all the sugar mummies in Nigeria and around the world are women with big backside and this is because when they get old, their partner, perhaps may be weak and can not satisfy them especially hitting their big a$$ well like young vibrant guys with energy will do.
My point is this, it is hard for a curvy woman and those pretty women to stay faithful in their marriages

LMAO ya all have all types of theories. grin
Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen Joy Nguma shows off huge backside in new shoot (pics) by Firstlady25: 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2019
Michaeljames22:

Now let me quickly remind you that everyone, regardless of body type and shape is likely to cheat if put under high level of temptation.
Cases of slim women cheating in their marriage is still enough out there. The idea of consenting to cheat in marriage is not caused by body or physical appearance but the mindset of the cheater. If you allow the thought of cheating flows in your mind, perhaps you will cheat the on your partner the next minute.
Commitment is the only way to avoid the urge to cheat in a marriage. All these long talk of women with backside will cheat is a fat lie.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen Joy Nguma shows off huge backside in new shoot (pics) by Sammyolis: 3:41pm On Mar 22, 2019
Omo only one night Ur account is red
Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen Joy Nguma shows off huge backside in new shoot (pics) by Cynthiacute25: 4:07pm On Mar 22, 2019
Sammyolis:
Omo only one night Ur account is red

You think every woman is a gold digger?
Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen Joy Nguma shows off huge backside in new shoot (pics) by Gentleziggy(m): 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2019
Hhhhmmm see how people are magnifying big bum like it is an achievement. Somebody somewhere had, had enough share of that ass n perhaps probably tired of it
Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen Joy Nguma shows off huge backside in new shoot (pics) by amazingamaka: 4:36pm On Mar 22, 2019
I was part of the contestants for a beauty pageant i think in 2015.wont mention name but they are in Abuja.
I left the camp after i was asked to meet one old fatty belle man and do anything he ask me to do.
I already knew he wants to get down with me and i wasn't in for that so i left jejely. The organizers till today still disturb me that they plan to work with me bla bla they.

Summary, pageantry much like acting is a game of how many people can you fuc.k?? Can you help the organizer attract sponsors.

Me i wouldn't say this one didn't get down but no sponsor will see this ass and reject it..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen Joy Nguma shows off huge backside in new shoot (pics) by amazingamaka: 9:12pm On Mar 22, 2019
Gentleziggy:
Hhhhmmm see how people are magnifying big bum like it is an achievement. Somebody somewhere had, had enough share of that ass n perhaps probably tired of it

What if none ever did?

(1) (Reply)

12 Most Dark And Mysterious Places On Earth / Top 6 Nigerian Celebrity To Have Dated TONTO DIKEH [photos] / 9 Silent Nigerian Billionaires Who Keep Their Massive Wealth On A Low Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.