Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Let Me Help Get Your Idea Online And Grow It - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Let Me Help Get Your Idea Online And Grow It (710 Views)

I Am Launching A New Forum Website, Join It And Help Grow It. / How To Start A Blog On In 2018, Grow It And Make Money / Business Plan Consultant: Get Help, Package Your Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Help Get Your Idea Online And Grow It by resosdigital(m): 11:47am On Mar 21, 2019
God day all.

I am a very skilled UI designer and full stack web and mobile developer with skills in:

UI &UX design
Laravel PHP framework,
Vuejs javascript framework,
Custom wordpress development.
ionic framework .

I can help you build your business websites or blogs with a custom, unique and beautiful User Interface designed by me. I will also build a customer theme based on the UI designs that will give you a bespoke website that stands out from the crowd.

I am also a skilled mobile developer with ionic framework and can build cross-platform mobile apps for your business or newest idea.

I can also convert your existing websites or blogs into amazing mobile applications.

I am also highly experienced with laravel and vuejs frameworks and can handle the full stack development of any web application and integrate any logic or features needed.

If you have an idea for an app or website that you wish to build, I am ready to have a chat with you regarding the project.

I am also available for website redesigns, UI design, custom wordpress theme and plugin development and any other development related tasks.

You can chat me on WhatsApp- https:///2349054832238

Thanks
Re: Let Me Help Get Your Idea Online And Grow It by veeqtoh: 3:10pm On Mar 21, 2019
Have you checked out my website? visit https://theveeq.com to see what I can create for you now!

(1) (Reply)

Get A Progressive Web App For Your Website. Free For The First 5 People / Come Buy This UK Adsense / 1 Year Old $55 Pin Verified Nigerian Adsense Plus Website For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.