Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

‘Up North’, ‘Lionheart’ & ‘King Of Boys’ For Hollywood Screening In US - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ‘Up North’, ‘Lionheart’ & ‘King Of Boys’ For Hollywood Screening In US (41848 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji's Movie "Lionheart" Sold For N150 In Traffic / Nigerians React As Genevieve Nnaji LIONHEART Shows On Netflix. Trends On Twitter / Netflix Buys Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Up North’, ‘Lionheart’ & ‘King Of Boys’ For Hollywood Screening In US by khalhokage(m): 5:42pm On Mar 21, 2019
So much jealousy and envy towards Igbo people on this nairaland Sha.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Up North’, ‘Lionheart’ & ‘King Of Boys’ For Hollywood Screening In US by dei1122(m): 5:42pm On Mar 21, 2019
I remember the days of Cock Crown at Done to the days of Ripples...

We are getting there...
Re: ‘Up North’, ‘Lionheart’ & ‘King Of Boys’ For Hollywood Screening In US by safarigirl(f): 5:55pm On Mar 21, 2019
One movie is inspired by the Hausa experience, the second by Igbo, and third, Yoruba.

Many people won't see the diversity ans inclusion in these choices, but they want to drag arguments on which is trash and which isn't

7 Likes

Re: ‘Up North’, ‘Lionheart’ & ‘King Of Boys’ For Hollywood Screening In US by Amumaigwe: 6:21pm On Mar 21, 2019
Jidibia:
That over rated and over hyped Lionheart.

Hate keh you there. Afonja blackheart.
Re: ‘Up North’, ‘Lionheart’ & ‘King Of Boys’ For Hollywood Screening In US by Jidibia(m): 6:24pm On Mar 21, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Hate keh you there. Afonja blackheart.
What?
Re: ‘Up North’, ‘Lionheart’ & ‘King Of Boys’ For Hollywood Screening In US by Customer80: 8:15pm On Mar 21, 2019
Obiagu is bae

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Up North’, ‘Lionheart’ & ‘King Of Boys’ For Hollywood Screening In US by Ishilove: 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2019
Is that Banky W in NYSC khaki? Seriously??
Re: ‘Up North’, ‘Lionheart’ & ‘King Of Boys’ For Hollywood Screening In US by Reussite: 9:46pm On Mar 21, 2019
zedman1:
Sincerely, that Lion heart movie was over hyped, I prefer that her "yesterday was today something something "..... I've forgotten the name of the movie, sorry.
You mean Road to Yesterday? wink
Dope movie though!

1 Like

Re: ‘Up North’, ‘Lionheart’ & ‘King Of Boys’ For Hollywood Screening In US by Daminovic: 9:52pm On Mar 21, 2019
prettyjo:
I wish alter ego was there.I prefer it to lion heart

please how can i download the movie
Re: ‘Up North’, ‘Lionheart’ & ‘King Of Boys’ For Hollywood Screening In US by Reussite: 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2019
eyinjuege:

she's a great actress. how many movies person wan watch now? I was hoping to watch chief daddy this weekend on Netflix, and now we have alter ego, up north, etc. na wah o.
Kindly replace the thought of watching Chief Daddy with Alter Ego or Up North cos the former is best termed as 'crap'. sad

1 Like

Re: ‘Up North’, ‘Lionheart’ & ‘King Of Boys’ For Hollywood Screening In US by ElsonMorali: 10:27pm On Mar 21, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

There's no such thing as Nigerian story. However, Nollywood which is owned and dominated by the Igbos tells Igbo stories

I am not here to stroke your already over bloated ego, guy. Swerve with your inferiority complex. You make rational Igbos look bad.
Re: ‘Up North’, ‘Lionheart’ & ‘King Of Boys’ For Hollywood Screening In US by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2019
Bede2u:
lionheart still dey pain yorubas up till now cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

To be very honest I'm surprised by the vitriol. Well, it can only mean one thing: The movie hit "home".

1 Like

Re: ‘Up North’, ‘Lionheart’ & ‘King Of Boys’ For Hollywood Screening In US by Rick9(m): 12:27am On Mar 22, 2019
Am waiting for Avengers End Game not this
Re: ‘Up North’, ‘Lionheart’ & ‘King Of Boys’ For Hollywood Screening In US by Effiongdbest: 12:50am On Mar 22, 2019
Mehn if you are not talking Loinheart from the number 1 Queen of Africa Genevieve you are talking nonsense. All the other Afonja movies were picked because of Lagos factor grin but Lionheart was strictly on merit, no wonder the whole wold is talking Lionheart and not Afonja big head Banky WC and his Afonja unpopular movies that never go anywhere.. grin
Re: ‘Up North’, ‘Lionheart’ & ‘King Of Boys’ For Hollywood Screening In US by neutral2000: 6:03am On Mar 22, 2019
We are getting there
Re: ‘Up North’, ‘Lionheart’ & ‘King Of Boys’ For Hollywood Screening In US by zedman1(m): 6:34am On Mar 22, 2019
Reussite:

You mean Road to Yesterday? wink
Dope movie though!
Ah haaa, that's it.
Re: ‘Up North’, ‘Lionheart’ & ‘King Of Boys’ For Hollywood Screening In US by chuckjonesbaba(m): 7:11am On Mar 22, 2019
Unlimitk:
Two Yoruba's directed movie without running to Netflix and hyping given recognition.

It's not all by running to Netflix and hyping your movie my people

Must you bring tribe into this matter? Small minded people like you are a disgrace to Nigeria.
Re: ‘Up North’, ‘Lionheart’ & ‘King Of Boys’ For Hollywood Screening In US by chuckjonesbaba(m): 7:12am On Mar 22, 2019
Effiongdbest:
Mehn if you are not talking Loinheart of number 1 Queen of Africa Genevieve you are talking nonsense. All the other Afonja movies were picked because if Lagos factor grin but Lionheart was strictly on merit, no wonder the whole wold is talking Lionheart and not Afonja big head Banky WC and his Afonja unpopular movies that never go anywhere.. grin

This is not about TRIBE!!! WHY ARE YOU GUYS MAKING THIS ABOUT TRIBE?
Re: ‘Up North’, ‘Lionheart’ & ‘King Of Boys’ For Hollywood Screening In US by Effiongdbest: 9:15am On Mar 22, 2019
chuckjonesbaba:

[s]
This is not about TRIBE!!! WHY ARE YOU GUYS MAKING THIS ABOUT TRIBE?[/s]

Do you fear the truth?
Re: ‘Up North’, ‘Lionheart’ & ‘King Of Boys’ For Hollywood Screening In US by prettyjo(f): 1:09pm On Mar 22, 2019
Mosminic:

Alter Ego That was Omotola's worst movie to be sincere. Her acting was totally suspicious.
It is the movie script that I actually love
Re: ‘Up North’, ‘Lionheart’ & ‘King Of Boys’ For Hollywood Screening In US by Mosminic(m): 7:36pm On Mar 22, 2019
prettyjo:

It is the movie script that I actually love
Oh Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Throwback Photo Of Esther As A Little Girl / BBNaija: Saga Introduces Nini To His Father (Video) / NTA Acquires Right To Broadcast The English Premier League In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.