Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

You Can Lose A Bet Without Losing Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Can Lose A Bet Without Losing Money (700 Views)

How To Make Money From 49ja (bet9ja) Using A Bet Bot / World Billionaires Get Poorer, Lose A Staggering $388bn - Report / Reasons Why Others Are Making Money Online and You Are Losing Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Lose A Bet Without Losing Money by zinnocollinson(m): 1:54pm On Mar 21, 2019
If you are a boy/girl, man/woman, and you are into football betting - by the time you bet for a period of 5 years you would have gotten into huge debt or become very broke and poor...... no matter how sure the games you bet on are.

I know this sound a little harsh, but it is the truth.

If you read this short note to the end, I will prove this to you...... and you may find it shocking that even the game you believe cannot lose might be the game that will destroy you financially.

But then I will show you what to do now to ensure that you never lose money when you bet again.

Not just that, I will also drop on your laps powerful little guidelines that can make you earn a lot of money from football betting........ no matter how much you have lost before and no matter how much you have, these weird secrets will help you make money in a unique way - no matter how many bets you lose.

And if you apply what I'm about to show you on your betting business, people will beg to know how you did it...... no matter how young you are.

Now I will have to warn you....... what I'm to reveal to you are dangerously powerful, it is like fixing a game once a while for your own benefit.

If you are the kind of person that knows how to predict games so well, then I will advice you not to try this........ because it will make the bookmakers block you from using their service.

But if you are not afraid of making your financial dreams come true; Then slowly read every word on this short page now.

Here is the scary part. The betting industry was designed for losers.

When a bettor loses a bet, the bookmakers celebrate for one thing - money! they've made money.

....... It doesn't matter if it was a very little amount, it doesn't matter if it was a huge amount. Heck it doesn't even matter how many games he accumulated - stopping himself from losing is the HARDEST thing in the world for him.

Now here is why this is absolutely dangerous.

This happens uncontrollably. This is why even a sure game end up losing - no one can control the outcome of a game.

For a guy to hold back form losing that much, he would need STRONG self control.

But here is the problem ..........

A bettor is never satisfied. If he loses five of his bet, he will still crave for another game. And this craving grows as he loses more.

This is why bettors jump from one tipster to another.

This is why a bettor buys game, the moment it loses, he start looking for another genuine source........ all he will crave for is a win which always end up losing him more money.

It is an absolutely scary stuff.

This may have even happen to you in the past. You bought a sure game and to your surprise it lost.

But what if I show you how you can lose a bet but never lose money as long you are in the betting industry.

You see..... there are some very powerful things you can do now and it gets the bookmakers to start monitoring you. You can use this little secret to make as much money as you want and get to start living the lifestyle you always desired.

Isn't that what you want?

These are some of what you will learn from GUIDE TO PROFESSIONAL BETTING.

You need this, 2019 is running very fast.

You can't get a different result doing the same thing you have been doing all this while. Professional Betting, my friend. Professional Betting.

If you are not a bookie agent, and you don't win crazily. You need to bet the Professional way to make money. I will show you a professional betting strategy inside the Professional Betting Guide so you can run with it.

Here is how to get it

Cost of this guide is 3,600 naira ($10)

Click the link below to pay with ATM and download immediately.
https://paystack.com/pay/gpbet

Or

Bank details

Bank Name: Guarantee Trust Bank (GT bank)
Account name: Zinno Collinson
Account number: 0228489819

Then make a screenshot of some confirmation, maybe the "transfer successful" part of your app, your debit alert....... anything that confirms you actually paid and creat an email with the heading:

"Professional Betting Proof of Payment" attach your proof of payment and send to this email address: zinnocollinson@gmail.com

It comes as a notification to my phone so the moment I hear "ping", I will open the email, confirm your payment and send you the Guide immediately.

But if you are in a hurry, and can't wait you can call me with this number: 09029334777 and you'd hear my funny voice as I confirm your payment.

So....... tick tock, tick tock.

Get this for yourself now..

Click the link below to pay with ATM and download immediately.
https://paystack.com/pay/gpbet

Or

Bank details

Bank Name: Guarantee Trust Bank (GT bank)
Account name: Zinno Collinson
Account number: 0228489819

PS: kindly note that the price increase to 7,200 naira ($20) from next week Monday.

(1) (Reply)

Kurt Entreprise: We Produce And Supply Pure Water Packing Bag / CBN Issues 5 New Banking Licenses / Get Internet Marketing Courses That Will Make you $300 Plus Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.