Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Ekosodin: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A Cult Leader - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ekosodin: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A Cult Leader (2194 Views)

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... / Cult Leader Arrested After Bloody Clash Between Aye & Eiye Cult Members / Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekosodin: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A Cult Leader by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:26pm On Mar 21, 2019
A lady has relived her experience during her stay in the famous or infamous Ekosodin during her university days in the university of Benin and it is quite hilarious. I am very sure it wasn't any thing funny on the day it happened.

Na God dey run am...LOL

Re: Ekosodin: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A Cult Leader by Ajoboss(m): 2:35pm On Mar 21, 2019
Lol...no carry ekosodoin boys play o
Re: Ekosodin: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A Cult Leader by Davash222(m): 2:40pm On Mar 21, 2019
Believe Twitter stories at your own peril.
Re: Ekosodin: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A Cult Leader by Kylekent59: 2:45pm On Mar 21, 2019
That's home of cultist especially aiyes.

Wouldn't it have been better if you relocate to another hostel?

I wonder what people enjoy or see in cultism.

When you wake up in the morning, you pray,sing worship songs and play worship songs while preparing for work. Your spirit will rise and you will feel lifted.

It's not hard, very easy.
Re: Ekosodin: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A Cult Leader by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
I wonder if the guy is still alive and what he's doing with his life right now
Wetin dem dey see for that thing sef
Re: Ekosodin: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A Cult Leader by Hoodbilonia: 5:50pm On Mar 21, 2019
Naso i go efcc hostel for ekosodin dat year 2010.i miss 2010 fuckkkk
Go fuc
Omo i no fit fuc dah nite
My mind nor rest
E pain me sha. Because today d gal don marry born
Fear of sleeping ova at ekosodin na danger den 09/10 go fit relate well.
Home
Home
HQ of cultists
Re: Ekosodin: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A Cult Leader by HigherEd: 10:22pm On May 22, 2019
Hello sir.
Pls I sent you an email. I would be grateful if you could respond.

(1) (Reply)

More Reports On The Shocking Video Of A Woman Using Pepper To Scrub Her Vagina / Gay Man Caught And Beaten Very Well In Edo State " Homosexual Man" / Osakwe Ikechukwu Reginald, A Very Notorious Forex Criminal Is Wanted By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.