Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Months After Her Arm Was Amputated, Nigerian Lady Shares Recovery Photo - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Months After Her Arm Was Amputated, Nigerian Lady Shares Recovery Photo (41735 Views)

Can A Diabetic Foot Be Treated Or Best Amputated? / Man Serves His Amputated Foot To Friends For Dinner (Graphic Story & Photos) / Woman Who Underwent Surgery To Remove Huge Tumour, Shows Off Her Arm. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Months After Her Arm Was Amputated, Nigerian Lady Shares Recovery Photo by Yello1(m): 5:19pm On Mar 21, 2019
Lovelife433:
OMG how will she wear her pant and bra know? I pray she have reasonable boy friend becaous family will not be there always.
The kind of peopl that comment on nairaland and their comments are some how... This is why north korea censors watever is being posted on their internet daily cos of peopl people like dis whose only purpose is pant and bra

2 Likes

Re: Months After Her Arm Was Amputated, Nigerian Lady Shares Recovery Photo by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2019
Yello1:

The kind of peopl that comment on nairaland and their comments are some how... This is why north korea censors watever is being posted on their internet daily cos of peopl people like dis whose only purpose is pant and bra
grin
Re: Months After Her Arm Was Amputated, Nigerian Lady Shares Recovery Photo by Lovelife433(m): 5:35pm On Mar 21, 2019
Yello1:

what is wrong with my comment? Am just being concern about her now that is only one hand she can used. Me and u know that Pant and bra need both hand.

2 Likes

Re: Months After Her Arm Was Amputated, Nigerian Lady Shares Recovery Photo by HardMirror(m): 5:41pm On Mar 21, 2019
She had better go and meet oyakilome. That hand will grow back in jesus name. We see it every day in love domain and many churches across nigeria
Re: Months After Her Arm Was Amputated, Nigerian Lady Shares Recovery Photo by jaggedboi(m): 5:43pm On Mar 21, 2019
Abortedfetus:
buhari might consider that an insult.
Why? Go watch Buhari during the candidate interview.
I feel its a compliment.
Re: Months After Her Arm Was Amputated, Nigerian Lady Shares Recovery Photo by HardMirror(m): 5:44pm On Mar 21, 2019
ainas247:
Babe, you can get a good product you will wear on that hand it would look good..
the devil is a fool...

Rank your business on Google
check my profile..
dont mind the devil. Hand that jesus will still make to grow back instantly. The devil cannot hold us down. He is a joker!!!

3 Likes

Re: Months After Her Arm Was Amputated, Nigerian Lady Shares Recovery Photo by HardMirror(m): 5:45pm On Mar 21, 2019
Bluntguy:
Thank God for His Mercies
the lord be praised. The hand is healing nicely instead of god shld just make the hand grow back he is making it heal nicely
Re: Months After Her Arm Was Amputated, Nigerian Lady Shares Recovery Photo by jaymee0(m): 5:52pm On Mar 21, 2019
Niyeal:
Get well baby. One hand for mouth action

Lol...
Bad man spotted!
Re: Months After Her Arm Was Amputated, Nigerian Lady Shares Recovery Photo by bluecircle470: 5:53pm On Mar 21, 2019
Niyeal:
Get well baby. One hand for mouth action

Your mumu never still do?

1 Share

Re: Months After Her Arm Was Amputated, Nigerian Lady Shares Recovery Photo by andyanders: 5:55pm On Mar 21, 2019
Realtord43:
She is still beautiful embarassed

Exactly on point. May God see her through. Not easy but may God give her a man that would wanna have her as a wife and treat her likrr a queen.

2 Likes

Re: Months After Her Arm Was Amputated, Nigerian Lady Shares Recovery Photo by Yello1(m): 5:55pm On Mar 21, 2019
Lovelife433:
what is wrong with my comment? Am just being concern about her now that is only one hand she can used. Me and u know that Pant and bra need both hand.
U are humourous and i like that.
Re: Months After Her Arm Was Amputated, Nigerian Lady Shares Recovery Photo by ChiefVolt007: 6:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
Thank GOD for her life
Re: Months After Her Arm Was Amputated, Nigerian Lady Shares Recovery Photo by Rollitout: 6:20pm On Mar 21, 2019
It is well with u fyn babe
Re: Months After Her Arm Was Amputated, Nigerian Lady Shares Recovery Photo by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:21pm On Mar 21, 2019
Forreellinc:
she no even fine sef
Buhari is your name. Hpless person
Re: Months After Her Arm Was Amputated, Nigerian Lady Shares Recovery Photo by time1234: 6:55pm On Mar 21, 2019
goodnewscliff:
dats how i nearly lost my lef leg in a ghastly bike accident..... thanks to jah... am getting up...
na so cutie like me for turn one legged.... wink wink wink
But this is a normal fracture that can be repaired with surgery
Re: Months After Her Arm Was Amputated, Nigerian Lady Shares Recovery Photo by Martinez39(m): 7:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
Normally when girls with long hair and two hands are giving a bl0wj0b, they can use one hand to adjust their falling hair while the other hand and mouth are servicing the guy's pestle but for this girl, how will she cope? :1) will she ignore the falling hair and continue in the discomfort? or 2) will she release the the hand from the dick, adjust the hair leaving cum staining her hair? Naaah! I think she is smart enough to use rubber band or cut the hair short. Anyways, speedy recovery. This world and accident sef.

Re: Months After Her Arm Was Amputated, Nigerian Lady Shares Recovery Photo by WiseStarr(m): 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2019
Is it an accident or what,I'm interested in her story
Re: Months After Her Arm Was Amputated, Nigerian Lady Shares Recovery Photo by mctfopt: 7:54pm On Mar 21, 2019
WiseStarr:
Is it an accident or what,I'm interested in her story

Arteriovenous malformations (AVM) are high-flow lesions having a direct connection between an artery and vein, with bypass of the capillary bed.Those affecting the upper limb and causing cardiac decompensation are rare.

Treatment of such lesions remains a surgical challenge. Despite multiple procedures, total eradication is often not achieved. For some patients, limb amputation becomes necessary and carries significant risk.

2 Likes

Re: Months After Her Arm Was Amputated, Nigerian Lady Shares Recovery Photo by mhizdebbygold(f): 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2019
Kai and the girl is fine

1 Like

Re: Months After Her Arm Was Amputated, Nigerian Lady Shares Recovery Photo by midnighter(f): 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2019
Lol guys on this forum are not ok

It was her right hand that was amputated. Assuming she uses right, it will be difficult to rehabilitate her

Noone has asked how she will write, cook, carry out normal tasks of daily living. Or how she will get a prosthesis if she can afford it.

Just talking of pant and bra, mouth gigs and other such nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Months After Her Arm Was Amputated, Nigerian Lady Shares Recovery Photo by goodnewscliff(m): 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2019
time1234:

But this is a normal fracture that can be repaired with surgery
was talking abt the cause of the fracture!!! a bike accident!!!! it would have been worse.... u gon through pain b4? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Months After Her Arm Was Amputated, Nigerian Lady Shares Recovery Photo by eyinjuege: 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2019
errhis:
the greatest deformity is that of the mind and not the body.

words on marble

1 Like

Re: Months After Her Arm Was Amputated, Nigerian Lady Shares Recovery Photo by eyinjuege: 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2019
midnighter:
Lol guys on this forum are not ok

It was her right hand that was amputated. Assuming she uses right, it will be difficult to rehabilitate her

Noone has asked how she will write, cook, carry out normal tasks of daily living. Or how she will get a prosthesis if she can afford it.

Just talking of pant and bra, mouth gigs and other such nonsense

that's Nigerian youths and leaders of tomorrow for you. Any wonder the tomorrow is yet to come?
Re: Months After Her Arm Was Amputated, Nigerian Lady Shares Recovery Photo by midnighter(f): 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2019
eyinjuege:

that's Nigerian youths and leaders of tomorrow for you. Any wonder the tomorrow is yet to come?

Lol that tomorrow is not even tomorrow, but next week
Re: Months After Her Arm Was Amputated, Nigerian Lady Shares Recovery Photo by omojesu202(m): 9:01pm On Mar 21, 2019
Realtord43:
Seriously, buhari have sense more than you

Are you saying Buhari doesn't have sense more than you Oya go n become president na
Re: Months After Her Arm Was Amputated, Nigerian Lady Shares Recovery Photo by zcee: 9:07pm On Mar 21, 2019
Slaying continues grin grin
Re: Months After Her Arm Was Amputated, Nigerian Lady Shares Recovery Photo by Offpoint1: 9:30pm On Mar 21, 2019
Chuksmonika:
obviously,her mum,female siblings,female friends or her boyfriend will help her out
How will she remove it?
Re: Months After Her Arm Was Amputated, Nigerian Lady Shares Recovery Photo by grandstar(m): 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
I feel for her. It's not just the cosmetic loss that saddens me, but things she won't be able to do anymore because of the loss.

How's she going to cook?. To wash cloths and so on.
Self pity never helped anyone? I wish her the best!

1 Like

Re: Months After Her Arm Was Amputated, Nigerian Lady Shares Recovery Photo by foster212: 12:10am On Mar 22, 2019
Eyah. Now her slaying confidence has been reduced by 80%
Re: Months After Her Arm Was Amputated, Nigerian Lady Shares Recovery Photo by Chuksmonika(m): 4:31am On Mar 22, 2019
Offpoint1:

How will she remove it?
this same set of people i mentioned earlier will still help her out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend / Toilet Disease, Real Or Imaginary? / What To Do With My Wife's Placenta?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.