Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members (47460 Views)

Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) / Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate / Lightning Strikes Rwandan Church And Kills 16 Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members by Odegbami1(m): 7:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
How do you do it please. What is the data plan and code

slawomir:
Oh lawd

And I just subscribe Airtel 2000 for 7gig

So is this what am going to be spending my data reading online

Imagine

Abeg Airtel give me back my money there is nothing reasonable on net to waste ones data for anymore
Re: Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members by Topestbilly(m): 7:07pm On Mar 21, 2019
tropaz:
Stop calling them pastor's please.
They are the antichrist. Not everyone that puts a group of gullible people together is worth being called a pastor please.

Infact, this man Na weed junkie

Hope you people can say the same if it's one Alfa that did it.
Re: Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members by Masterclass32: 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
That so-called apostle is a con man. He should be arrested ASAP.
Re: Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 21, 2019
I don't like Pastors i think they are All crooks but I don't believe this Story, Even if they wanted to eat Dog meat, which is not a problem. They should have Atleast Cooked or boiled it.

This is Fake news.
Re: Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members by kakale1: 7:39pm On Mar 21, 2019
HgsMediaPlus:
A pastor is currently making the rounds online after doing an unexpected thing during church service on Sunday, March 17th.

Apostle Kenneth popularly called Kenny of the Divine Fruit Church of Christ, Kanye in Botswana, killed a dog and ate it raw in the church after claiming it has been blessed.

The church members were not left out as some partook in eating the raw meat including a little baby.

Sharing pictures from the service on the church’s official Facebook page, the below caption was written;

”Eat of me, whoever eats of me will never die. No one will force you to partake but that which I give is of my Spirit to confirm my word. When you eat of me it will be unto perfection.

Nothing can be given unto you unless it is given by the Father. If I eat you have already eaten because you believe in me.

We eat everything, if it is blessed it is approved.”

See More Photos Below:

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/03/pastor-kills-dog-eats-it-raw-in-church.html?m=1

na lie Lai Mohammed on rampage na mumu post jooo !!!!
Re: Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members by mozona(m): 9:07pm On Mar 21, 2019
cannibals
Re: Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 21, 2019
bentwood85:

Deeperlife wedding is according to your financial capacity...
What do you know about the doctrine of deeperlife?... Abegi carry your pastor IGINLA doctrine comot from here...
What do you know kid? lipsrsealed
Re: Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members by NoonMasamune: 9:53pm On Mar 21, 2019
slawomir:
Oh lawd

And I just subscribe Airtel 2000 for 7gig

So is this what am going to be spending my data reading online

Imagine

Abeg Airtel give me back my money there is nothing reasonable on net to waste ones data for anymore
Make i send my number make you gift me data? cheesy
Re: Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members by victorian(f): 10:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
He's not a pastor.
He's occultic and also Cannibalistic in nature

Using Pastor as a camouflage. Smhhhhh
Re: Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members by Aaronsrod: 11:30pm On Mar 21, 2019
Preetiex:
They are all insane

Who is to say this about a Man of God

If he commands us to eat - we must eat!

Who does not fear retribution
Re: Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members by zealadjay(m): 1:17am On Mar 22, 2019
Any whr dat dog is right nw, he go don dey swear for d man
Re: Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members by ddeola: 4:14am On Mar 22, 2019
CANNIBAL !
Re: Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members by NWAFORH1(m): 10:14am On Mar 22, 2019
Lalasticlala!!!
I think i have tobtake my leave
Re: Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members by Omeizadean(m): 11:09am On Mar 22, 2019
How much more do we need to see or hear that Christianity is a poo?
Re: Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members by bentwood85(m): 11:24am On Mar 22, 2019
asuustrike1:

What do you know kid? lipsrsealed

I don't trade words with a minor..
Re: Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 22, 2019
bentwood85:

I don't trade words with a minor..
I wonder who is the minor here. An alleged adult that can't think well but already accusing someone of been fake. Your type can easily pass judgment when given the platform
Re: Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
Aaronsrod:

Who is to say this about a Man of God

If he commands us to eat - we must eat!

Who does not fear retribution
retribution my asss, Did Jesus approve such act or is there a record about dat in the bible? End time churches & pastors
Re: Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members by Niflheim(m): 4:20pm On Sep 10, 2019
When I was a little kid, they taught me this nursery rhyhme........................................

[/b]"I know an old lady who swallowed a dog
What a hog to swallow a dog!
She swallowed the dog to catch the cat
She swallowed the cat to catch the bird
She swallowed the bird to catch the spider
That wriggled and jiggled and tickled inside her
She swallowed the spider to catch the fly
But I don't know why she swallowed that fly
Perhaps she'll die"[b]

But thank god for christianity, for bringing this nursery rhyme to life!!!!
Re: Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members by rosy1992(f): 4:24pm On Sep 10, 2019
This is absurd, why are most Christians gullible. Where is this trash written in the bible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members by petra1(m): 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ritual in disguise
Re: Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:51am On Sep 11, 2019
Churches have been infiltrated with satanic demented fools, the pastor and members definitely are deranged.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 15 Yoruba Gospel Music & Praises Lyrics / Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood / How Pastor Adeboye Announced Retirement Before Osinbajo, Other Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.