Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Is There Any Nairlander You Know Live - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Is There Any Nairlander You Know Live (501 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Nairlander You Know Live by greatiyk4u(m): 3:37pm On Mar 21, 2019
I keep wondering if I am the only one that doesn't know any Nairalander beyond here on the internet

Is there anyone like me?
Re: Is There Any Nairlander You Know Live by madridguy(m): 3:39pm On Mar 21, 2019
Maybe you don't mingle with people here. I don meet 3 people from here live and direct. Though I declined some otherwise I for don meet over 2 dozens tongue
Re: Is There Any Nairlander You Know Live by falcon01: 3:39pm On Mar 21, 2019
I know more than 20 NLs offline
Re: Is There Any Nairlander You Know Live by SEGLIZ: 3:44pm On Mar 21, 2019
I don't know any. I surprised how others do it!? though I wish but believe in a relationship that would be beneficial.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Nairlander You Know Live by Horlufemi(m): 3:46pm On Mar 21, 2019
Nairaland is riddled with tribalism and hatred. It's the owners I'm sorry for. They are allowing people sow seeds of discord and calamity.
Re: Is There Any Nairlander You Know Live by zlantanfan: 3:50pm On Mar 21, 2019
Horlufemi:
Nairaland is riddled with tribalism and hatred. It's the owners I'm sorry for. They are allowing people show seeds of discord and calamity.
lol, na DAT one dey even generate traffic
Re: Is There Any Nairlander You Know Live by helinues: 3:52pm On Mar 21, 2019
But I get work now...lol
Re: Is There Any Nairlander You Know Live by gurunlocker: 4:38pm On Mar 21, 2019
madridguy:
Maybe you don't mingle with people here. I don meet 3 people from here live and direct. Though I declined some otherwise I for don meet over 2 dozens tongue

Lol.... You dey fear say some of the people might beat you if dem meet you bah
Re: Is There Any Nairlander You Know Live by madridguy(m): 5:33pm On Mar 21, 2019
Beat me for wetin? tongue

gurunlocker:

Lol.... You dey fear say some of the people might beat you if dem meet you bah
Re: Is There Any Nairlander You Know Live by Horlufemi(m): 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2019
zlantanfan:
lol, na DAT one dey even generate traffic

Traffic at the cost of what?
Re: Is There Any Nairlander You Know Live by greatiyk4u(m): 9:09am On Mar 22, 2019
Lalasticlala pls give this a wider coverage

(1) (Reply)

. / Searching for a real and marriage-oriented relationship / Ejigbo Lagos Sexy And Beautiful Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.