Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,487 members, 7,781,460 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:48 PM

List 5 Quotes That Inspire You - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / List 5 Quotes That Inspire You (28856 Views)

What Have You Survived This Year? Inspire Others / 5 Quotes That Inspired Me Never To Be Broke Again / List 5 Weird Facts About You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List 5 Quotes That Inspire You by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 21, 2019
ThothHermes:
1. True knowledge is to know the extent of ones own ignorance --Confucius

2. Never forget what you are, the world will not. Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you --Tyrion Lannister.

3. Be realistic, plan for a miracle. - Osho

4. When a man wants to achieve something, the universe conspires to help him - Paulo Coelho

5. Pikin wey dey find party rice e no suppose to fear dance --Who sing that song self

number 5...Erigga - Motivation

1 Like

Re: List 5 Quotes That Inspire You by mistijude: 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2019
Abdulsalam20:
I hated every minute of training but I said,don't quit suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion
2. Hustle hard,else you will be the one to use your teeth to open soft drink for the family
3.i might be a slow walker,but I never walk backward
4. Success is not final,failure is not fatal but the courage to continue matters
5. Don't be proud because you have a bread, remember someone owns the bakery
why you dey take style yab Pmb for this your no 3.lol
Re: List 5 Quotes That Inspire You by ThothHermes: 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
NoSidonLook:

number 5...Erigga - Motivation
Oh thanks.
Re: List 5 Quotes That Inspire You by Yseone(m): 7:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
one good turn deserves another

1 Like

Re: List 5 Quotes That Inspire You by millionboi2: 7:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
bond77:
Your salary is the bribe they give you to forget your dreams.

Dont be a parrot in life, be an eagle. A parrot talks way too much but cant fly high but an eagle is silent but hás the power to touch the sky.
u can b a parrot like Harley,Dino,oshimole and d little school gal "thy go frog me tire.......thy is nothing wrong with talking if only u can face d consequences.

1 Like

Re: List 5 Quotes That Inspire You by dreyton(m): 7:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
What will be, will be
Life goes on
Otan
Re: List 5 Quotes That Inspire You by gud4dbest(m): 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
Richdad50:
Your greatest inspirational quotes except the Bible is that which comes from your 'own' inside, from the palettes of 'your' convictions.
Richdad

Too many motivational quotes and speakers but no real impact on the lives of people who listen or share them.
Richdad

I have read many books on 'Keys to Success' but none have ever shown me the door on which the keys will be used on.
Richdad

There is a well of knowledge in you that is cleaner and deeper than every known fountain of knowledge presented to you by man.
Richdad

Until you pause the noise from your outside, you will never dance to your heartbeats.
Richdad

The last quote is deep and great....recommend for all.
Re: List 5 Quotes That Inspire You by Acedave1(m): 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2019
if you dont play bet9ja others will win

2 Likes

Re: List 5 Quotes That Inspire You by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2019
1. Courage is the discovery that you may not win and trying when you know you can lose.

2. If it's going to be it's up to me, the me I see; is the me I be.

3.Tough time never last; but tough people do.

4. What will life be, if we have no courage to pursue our dreams.

5. In ability to take a risk; it a risk in itself.
Re: List 5 Quotes That Inspire You by Greenbirth: 7:11pm On Mar 21, 2019
Person who already sit on the ground, don't fear to fall.

Fine girl with no brain, is the Virginia that will suffer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List 5 Quotes That Inspire You by brainhgeek(m): 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2019
'yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future, today is a gift, that is why it is called the present' - kungfu panda 1

'a wolf in Shepherd's clothing is more dangerous than a wolf in sheep's clothing' - anonymous

'a man who takes yoyo bitters without squeezing his face is capable of murder' - just for the laughs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List 5 Quotes That Inspire You by Biodup: 7:14pm On Mar 21, 2019
Those that believed that everything in life is predestined still watch before crossing road. You don't know what you can do until you try. Those lived the life of trust end up regretting. If is still dropping one day it will be full. No one knows tomorrow

4 Likes

Re: List 5 Quotes That Inspire You by Omotaday(m): 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2019
Hope for the best, plan for the worst.
Re: List 5 Quotes That Inspire You by OlujobaSamuel: 7:18pm On Mar 21, 2019
Either you believe you can or cannot, you are always right.
As long as you are doing good, do it anyway.
Love people to submission.
Living life should be for nothing but humanity.
Yes, yesterday was just a day, today is the present, treat it like one for a gift is not gotten all day, tomorrow requires you to roll the more. Keep moving.
Re: List 5 Quotes That Inspire You by Rigel95(m): 7:19pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ji! Masun!

4 Likes

Re: List 5 Quotes That Inspire You by mrp0806: 7:20pm On Mar 21, 2019
Wot is more inspirational Dan taking tramadol
Re: List 5 Quotes That Inspire You by iamwhat: 7:21pm On Mar 21, 2019
netflicks:
U can not eat ur cake and have it is still what I don't understand.
It means you cannot have sex and still be a virgin.

3 Likes

Re: List 5 Quotes That Inspire You by Md4great(m): 7:24pm On Mar 21, 2019
Rigel95:
Ji! Masun!

Bush boi.... Gbebody bodi eeee
Re: List 5 Quotes That Inspire You by opius: 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2019
By GEJ

Re: List 5 Quotes That Inspire You by Nzemarcilinus(m): 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2019
1.Common sense is common but not common to everyone - Marcilinus 2019

2.Family first before hoes.

3.Feed a dog for 3 days and he will remember you for 6years but feed Human being for 6years and they would 4get u in 3 days

4.Church is a scam but ur heart is the church God listen.

5. Religion is the problem the world have.

6. Do what the Bible said not ur pastor.

7. Thy neighbor comments about u defiles who u truly are not what thy church said.

8. Devil control the churches.

9. Am a Christian but I don't church but believe God exist.

10. True love start from the family not hoes.

Thank u and no one should quote me

1 Like

Re: List 5 Quotes That Inspire You by vickydevoka(m): 7:30pm On Mar 21, 2019
SUCCESS IS NOT DETERMINED BY THE AMOUNT OF ENGLISH U SPEAK BUH BY DE AMOUNT OF MONEY U HAVE.

2 Likes

Re: List 5 Quotes That Inspire You by zealadjay(m): 7:33pm On Mar 21, 2019
I Neva Like d Girl dat I Luv,
Nd
I Neva Luved d Girl dat I Liked
Re: List 5 Quotes That Inspire You by bling01: 7:34pm On Mar 21, 2019
All fingers are not equal but mine must not be the shortest.

5 Likes

Re: List 5 Quotes That Inspire You by naijaschoolguru(m): 7:39pm On Mar 21, 2019
Be careful about your reputation. If it is good it will take you to the highest of heights. But once tarnished, it will be difficult to retrieve. Always reflect on your course of action. Never do anything you wouldn't be proud to tell your mother about. Have fun always but temper it with common sense and prudence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List 5 Quotes That Inspire You by yinnyme(m): 7:41pm On Mar 21, 2019
[quote author=bidemz post=76860998]Let's share among ourselves 5 best quotes that inspires you. They might also inspire some other people here on this forum.

Nothing is going to hit you hard as life, its gonna hit you so bad to keep you down, its not the number of hit you received from life, its about moving on despite how hard life hits you.
Re: List 5 Quotes That Inspire You by Flashh: 7:42pm On Mar 21, 2019
Too many than I can type.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List 5 Quotes That Inspire You by Xbursta(m): 7:43pm On Mar 21, 2019
mine is if you no get money hide your face this inspires me alot
Re: List 5 Quotes That Inspire You by naijaschoolguru(m): 7:44pm On Mar 21, 2019
Never argue with the person you work for - you will lose more than just the argument.

Find mentors to model who will guide you in your progress. The mistakes of the world have all been made once before - why shouldn't you have the benefit of the experience of others? Find someone who has both courage and consideration for others, someone who is therefore mature. Your mentor must have only your best interests in mind and should be sufficiently senior to offer you good guidance on the subjects you seek assistance with. Everyone needs to feel appreciated and even the busiest of executives will find time to assist a person who respects them and values their advice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List 5 Quotes That Inspire You by ticoticotico: 7:45pm On Mar 21, 2019
A man will do nothing if he wait until he will do it so well that no man will see fault with what he has done
Re: List 5 Quotes That Inspire You by ayanbaba2(m): 7:51pm On Mar 21, 2019
you can eat your cake and still have it, though in your stomach! - Me

always refer to the constituted authority, always - ajimobi

a fool easily gives out his\her money... stop giving out soft loan to people, be it freind or family becos Na dem go blame you most if you later fail!

2 Likes

Re: List 5 Quotes That Inspire You by walex360: 7:55pm On Mar 21, 2019
Brs pls I need DAT t. Shirt.... Let's chat. My email. Walexgee360@gmail. Com
Re: List 5 Quotes That Inspire You by FullBlastLight: 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2019
1. Challenges are what make life interesting, overcoming them is what makes life meaningful!

2. No life is what living that is not dedicated to the pursuit of a useful ideal!

3. You can never get a right result from an error! There's no right way to do a wrong thing!

4. One goal driven home is better than two left at base!

5. Criticism is a compliment when you know what you're doing is right!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 10 Billionaires That Dropped Out Of School / Happy New Year 2015! / Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.