Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Upwork Approval - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Upwork Approval (542 Views)

Upwork Approval / Upwork Approval (get Your Rejected Upwork Account Instantly Approved for 1000) / FREE Upwork Approval Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Upwork Approval by smokers: 6:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
if you have a upwork account that is proving hard to approve. bring it to me and i will approve at a good price. i have done so for other people on nairaland, you can check for my moniker and see comments from those that i've helped to approve their accounts.

you can call or message me at 08095878020 thanks.

1 Like

Re: Upwork Approval by RapportNaija(m): 10:34pm On Mar 27, 2019
smokers:

if you have a upwork account that is proving hard to approve. bring it to me and i will approve at a good price. i have done so for other people on nairaland, you can check for my moniker and see comments from those that i've helped to approve their accounts.

you can call or message me at 08095878020 thanks.

How far smoker, I see you do this for a fee now, but on that Upwork thread, you did for some for free - please, can I still get that offer?

My Upwork was not approved, and I need you to help with it please...
Re: Upwork Approval by smokers: 10:37pm On Mar 27, 2019
RapportNaija:

How far smoker, I see you do this for a fee now, but on that Upwork thread, you did for some for free - please, can I still get that offer?

My Upwork was not approved, and I need you to help with it please...

my fee is very affordable you can message me on WhatsApp
Re: Upwork Approval by smokers: 10:39pm On Mar 27, 2019
you can call on 09025011926 or message me on WhatsApp at 08095878020 thanks.
Re: Upwork Approval by iamsiddik(m): 6:46pm On Apr 01, 2019
How to withdraw paypal money to Nigeria bank account

Thanks to smoker. I got approved on Upwork. But I had to pay him. I have been using Fiverr and other platforms to receive payment on PayPal and Payoneer. Some website only pay into PayPal.

initially, We all know that if you must withdraw from paypal to payoneer, then you must have a US verified Paypal account connected with your payoneer.Even UK, Germany and others aren’t effective when it comes to linking to payoneer because i have tested them all. But it's dangerous having those account now, your money can be freezed.

As for UAE, Lesotho, South Africa, Nigeria and others, it’s absolutely impossible linking payoneer or withdrawing to your Nigeria Bank because those countries don’t exist in payoneer global payment section. automatically, there’s no other alternative than having a USA PayPal account.

If you’ve been using PayPal for long you will know that even when you link your card, you won’t get the withdraw to Card option when trying to withdraw your funds, you can only order with it. Am sure you’re aware of that.

After payment i will practically show you steps to go on WhatsApp and you will get it done because it’s as simple as ABC. The charge isn’t because am gonna help you do any set up but because you’re getting a life changing Information.

(The Card is absolutely Free to acquired)

Business Idea: Many people aren’t aware of this information, and as such, they are still busy looking for someone that can trustworthy buy funds from them even at the rate of 200/$ since they have no other option.

You can become a very big exchanger (buying and selling at the best rate) while you make your profit.

Yes: Am also buying at the rate of 200/$ and if you have for sale you can message me. or WhatsApp me.

https://www.nairaland.com/4903249/make-5k-per-month-2019/8#77182656
Re: Upwork Approval by smokers: 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
Upwork is about to change its policy to a paid freelance site. it is better to register an account before they begin this new policy by the May 1st.
i help approve upwork accounts for an affordable fee. you can check my history on nairaland for those that I have helped approve upwork accounts. I wont make unrealistic demands make hay while the sun shines. God bless.
Re: Upwork Approval by otunbablacq: 11:59pm On May 29, 2019
Boss pls i need ur help on upwork....
Re: Upwork Approval by Ghanaian(m): 5:57pm On May 31, 2019
Upwork is making people happy

Approval of all Upwork Account
Setup of New Upwork profile to get approved immediately within 30mins.
Creating of Upwork US, Uk and Canada and other countries account 30mins.

Call or whatsapp
Re: Upwork Approval by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 17, 2019
please sir, I sent you a message via whatsapp, I await your response sir.

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Crypto Trader? Get In Here! / Olymp Trade Training / Indriver:join Free Training Seminar For Riders & Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.