Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,900 members, 7,806,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) (27832 Views)

Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) / Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic / Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by LegendVibes: 6:27pm On Mar 21, 2019
A former student of Makerere University Business School, Arthur Basalirwa, posted a screenshot from a WhatsApp chat, dedicated to a one ‘D” and it read;

“Hi D. You will always ask yourself if you had sent me a more meaningful text. These are your last words to me. Goodbye D.”

From the screenshots of the WhatsApp chat he shared, Basalirwa seemed to have undergone a rough breakup with his girlfriend. His friends say that he was planning his marriage, after visiting his fiance’s parents at a traditional Kukyala ceremony.

Hours before that, Basalirwa posted to his Whatsapp a status note saying; “I am sorry but it’s too late, I’m sorry, too much weighing on me I don’t wanna live to see another day.”

However, these cries for help went unnoticed, with only a simple ‘bambi’ as a comment from one of his friends, until hours later when others learnt about his sudden death.

It is however not yet clear how Basalirwa ended his life, but friends have taken to Facebook to pay tribute to him.

Fathil Ali Amutuhaire wrote, “R.I.P Arthur. It has taken me a while to believe he is gone. I wish I had read this sign. I ain’t relenting. This ain’t yielding. The grief, the shock… I’m not even sure if my words are making sense… I saw myself in the slithering darkness, the lull of sleep, the memes, how can you kill pain that is only felt? How can you fight something you can’t see?”

Basalirwa's friends have taken to Facebook to share photos from his burial while mourning his death.

SOURCE; http://igberetvnews.com/596919/tragic-man-commits-suicide-after-being-dumped-by-his-fiancee-photos/

1 Share

Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by Naychuzzy(m): 6:40pm On Mar 21, 2019
This one's deep
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2019
My present Gf can do this if I leave her

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by kushercain: 6:42pm On Mar 21, 2019
The best revenge would have been moving on and becoming awesome till jealousy kills her and she begins to regret the worst mistake of her life which was leaving him. But the coward decided to try and guilt trip her by ending his life.

He won the breakup but lost his life.

And imagine people are looking for organs in hospitals?

This man deserves the hottest spot in hell.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by donstan18: 6:42pm On Mar 21, 2019
Why kill yourself for a lady who can't boast of her virginity?

Tufiakwa!!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by forghon: 7:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
D babe fine sha

8 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by Apus: 7:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
Weak men everywhere!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
Puppish love

4 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by tyup(m): 7:24pm On Mar 21, 2019
See the type of girl he even killed him for undecided
God wount allow me to be a mumu reach this one undecided

6 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 7:27pm On Mar 21, 2019
Silly man!

And another man takes responsibility of what he died for

9 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2019
donstan18:
Why kill yourself for a lady who can't boast of her virginity?

Tufiakwa!!
Abi oooo cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 21, 2019
Chai chai chai
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by austyn0(m): 7:43pm On Mar 21, 2019
Apus:
Weak men everywhere!!
I tell you man.

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by austyn0(m): 7:43pm On Mar 21, 2019
tosyne2much:
Silly man!

And another man takes responsibility on what he died for

Silly na understatement.

3 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 21, 2019
This is what happens to a man when he watches too much telemondo. RIP sha.

7 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 21, 2019
I find it highly unbelievable that people will kill themselves when life has alot to offer, me kill myself over a woman when there's money to be made, and lot of readily available women at a cost. Sorry bro may you find peace in the next world.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by Foodforthought: 8:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
What an idiot. They should harvest all his vital organs and donate to hospital or science lab, then bury his flesh and bones only. P***yni**as everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ok, I will tell her
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by Adasun(m): 8:12pm On Mar 21, 2019
dats not an enough reason to die
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2019
There's more to the story
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by Preshy561(f): 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2019
He's a senseless man, moving on would have been a better option.

5 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by AfroMighty(m): 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2019
he is a disgrace to MANity...

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by Pabloosas(m): 9:30pm On Mar 21, 2019
shocked
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by millionboi2: 9:31pm On Mar 21, 2019
Men
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
WTF?
The best revenge would've been finding yourself after it all and becoming even happier!!!
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
quiet people should keep relationships with their kind even if they seem naive , stop wishing for an adventurous drama life by marrying the bad girl/boy, u can't control that kinda life....rip young man

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by bugggg: 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
Wondering why men go suicidal cos of women these days, better still foolish men with misplaced priorities.

Wasted the kidney, the heart and other vital organs that could've been useful to patients dying to live.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by MrRhymes101(m): 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
What a way to die... Wedding MC
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by nephemmy(m): 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
congratulations.. undecided
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by Uyi168: 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
grin..
Nice one..
One idiot down, a thousand more to go..
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by daddytime(m): 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2019
Dude died singing..."I can't liiiiiveee if living is without you...I can't liiive.....I can't take this anymoreeee"..

Wasted life...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Bathes Co-Wife With Hot Water In Kaduna / Man Kills Live-in-lover On Christmas Day, Flees / My Landlady Killed Her Husband And His Mistress – Suspect .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.