Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,500 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

A Lady Give Thanks To God For A Successful Abortion - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Lady Give Thanks To God For A Successful Abortion (2088 Views)

07/07 - Nairalander Thanks God For Life After Escaping Death A Year Ago. / Lady Give Birth Wit Muslim Praying Beads Tied Around The Baby In Kebbi(pics) / Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Give Thanks To God For A Successful Abortion by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2019
A lady who just had a successful abortion, gives thanks to God on her Facebook page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Give Thanks To God For A Successful Abortion by Naychuzzy(m): 6:42pm On Mar 21, 2019
Hahaha... Alayebaje Leleyi ooo ... I Don Die.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Give Thanks To God For A Successful Abortion by Shelumiel: 6:47pm On Mar 21, 2019
Imagine , a murderer is giving thanks ...rubbish .
Re: A Lady Give Thanks To God For A Successful Abortion by CreepyBlackpool: 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2019
Lemme wait for the hypocrites
Re: A Lady Give Thanks To God For A Successful Abortion by CreepyBlackpool: 7:12pm On Mar 21, 2019
Shelumiel:
Imagine , a murderer is giving thanks ...rubbish .
oga calm down.

No one murdered anyone here!
Re: A Lady Give Thanks To God For A Successful Abortion by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 21, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Lemme wait for the hypocrites
Haha, too late. My guy above you is already pointing fingers
Re: A Lady Give Thanks To God For A Successful Abortion by Shelumiel: 7:21pm On Mar 21, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

oga calm down.

No one murdered anyone here!
A lady had an abortion, so is that not murder ? Mtchww
Re: A Lady Give Thanks To God For A Successful Abortion by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 21, 2019
Shelumiel:
A lady had an abortion, so is that not murder ? Mtchww
No, its not murder

If you feel its murder, i'd like you to elaborate pls
Re: A Lady Give Thanks To God For A Successful Abortion by Shelumiel: 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2019
IAmSabrina:

No, its not murder

If you feel its murder, i'd like you to elaborate pls
How is it not murder ...? When you deprive another person of life what do you call it ? Salvation , right ? Mtchww
Re: A Lady Give Thanks To God For A Successful Abortion by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2019
Shelumiel:
How is it not murder ...? When you deprive another person of life what do you call it ? Salvation , right ? Mtchww
I hope you're aware that abortion isn't killing babies. Its killing cells dividing that'll eventually be babies. Do you hate that women have periods? That's a potential baby going down the drain.
Re: A Lady Give Thanks To God For A Successful Abortion by Shelumiel: 7:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
IAmSabrina:

I hope you're aware that abortion isn't killing babies. Its killing cells dividing that'll eventually be babies. Do you hate that women have periods? That's a potential baby going down the drain.
...it should also be noted that the death of an unborn child can be legally counted as murder if there is premeditation, malice involved and done without legal authority. Now tell me : does this lady's action sound legal ( here in Nigeria )?
Re: A Lady Give Thanks To God For A Successful Abortion by Johncables402: 7:33pm On Mar 21, 2019
Teemelanin:
A lady who just had a successful abortion, gives thanks to God on her Facebook page.

She looks like a serial abortionist lipsrsealed.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Give Thanks To God For A Successful Abortion by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 21, 2019
Shelumiel:
...it should also be noted that the death of an unborn child can be legally counted as murder if there is premeditation, malice involved and done without legal authority. Now tell me : does this lady's action sound legal ( here in Nigeria )?
I don't know. I'm not the writer or lady in the OP.

But one thing to note is the underlying question, which is is whether it constitutes killing a human being or just a random collection of human cells. There is no clear cut biological answer of when a random collection of cells becomes a baby. Some people say birth, others say it's the point of fetal viability, others split it by various trimesters, some say conception, and some even say that sperm and eggs are sacred (and therefore masturbation is murder and periods are tragic and unholy).
Re: A Lady Give Thanks To God For A Successful Abortion by Shelumiel: 7:44pm On Mar 21, 2019
IAmSabrina:

I don't know. I'm not the writer or lady in the OP.

But one thing to note is the underlying question, which is is whether it constitutes killing a human being or just a random collection of human cells. There is no clear cut biological answer of when a random collection of cells becomes a baby. Some people say birth, others say it's the point of fetal viability, others split it by various trimesters, some say conception, and some even say that sperm and eggs are sacred (and therefore masturbation is murder and periods are tragic and unholy).
...as far as Nigeria and the law of the land is concerned , abortion is illegal madam grin
Re: A Lady Give Thanks To God For A Successful Abortion by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 21, 2019
Shelumiel:
...as far as Nigeria and the law of the land is concerned , abortion is illegal madam grin
It is.

However you've not given any reason why and keep repeating that its illegal.

I don't see any reason it should be. Is abortion a good thing to do and a desirable action? - no, it isn't. (Drinking a lot of alcohol isn't a good thing as well, but prohibition made a bad thing worse).

Abortion was looked at extremely diverse over the centuries, but also from country to country. We have seen everything from death penalty, revenge ( Old Testament: "if you push a woman and she loses her fruit, your child will be killed" ), prison sentence, and fines, penalty with exeptions (rape, health danger for mother or child, social problems) to free abortion and even compulsary abortion (China's former one-child-policy).

The alternative to having legal abortion is simply worse than having legal abortion. If you make abortion illegal, people will still perform abortions but will do so in a much more harmful way. Or they'll end up with children that they're, for whatever reason, aren't able or willing to care for which isn't conductive to the (mental) health of parents or children.

Some women have abortions because they have an eating disorder and they're at a point in their recovery where they couldn't handle the weight changes.

Some women have an abortion cause they're already suicidal and a pregnancy would make things insurmountably worse.

Some women have BPD and can't take medication while pregnant.

Sometimes it's a health reason.

The obvious best choice is to leave the decision to the person closest to the problem (subsidiarity principle of true democracies), and that's the pregnant women and nobody else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Give Thanks To God For A Successful Abortion by Shelumiel: 8:15pm On Mar 21, 2019
IAmSabrina:

It is.

However you've not given any reason why and keep repeating that its illegal.

I don't see any reason it should be. Is abortion a good thing to do and a desirable action? - no, it isn't. (Drinking a lot of alcohol isn't a good thing as well, but prohibition made a bad thing worse).

Abortion was looked at extremely diverse over the centuries, but also from country to country. We have seen everything from death penalty, revenge (Old Testament: "if you push a woman and she loses her fruit, your child will be killed"wink, prison sentence, and fines, penalty with exeptions (rape, health danger for mother or child, social problems) to free abortion and even compulsary abortion (China's former one-child-policy).

The alternative to having legal abortion is simply worse than having legal abortion. If you make abortion illegal, people will still perform abortions but will do so in a much more harmful way. Or they'll end up with children that they're, for whatever reason, aren't able or willing to care for which isn't conductive to the (mental) health of parents or children.

Some women have abortions because they have an eating disorder and they're at a point in their recovery where they couldn't handle the weight changes.

Some women have an abortion cause they're already suicidal and a pregnancy would make things insurmountably worse.

Some women have BPD and can't take medication while pregnant.

Sometimes it's a health reason.

The obvious best choice is to leave the decision to the person closest to the problem (subsidiarity principle of true democracies), and that's the pregnant women and nobody else.
...it seems you have lost all sense of what is right and wrong. Why should you be taking sides with what is morally wrong ? When an act (such as murder) is done with premeditation , then it becomes unlawful . The woman the OP presented was not in danger of any kind ,neither was she in any life threatening situation ; she is just an irresponsible woman who does not want to bear the consequences of her actions. Period
Re: A Lady Give Thanks To God For A Successful Abortion by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2019
Shelumiel:
...it seems you have lost all sense of what is right and wrong. Why should you be taking sides with what is morally wrong ? When an act (such as murder) is done with premeditation , then it becomes unlawful . The woman the OP presented was not in danger of any kind ,neither was she in any life threatening situation ; she is just an irresponsible woman who does not want to bear the consequences of her actions. Period
Can you prove that she did it with the sole intent of killing?

What if she suffers from a life-threatening condition and she is likely to die if the pregnancy is not ended?

What if she was raped?

What if her dad or brother is the father of the unborn child?

While you're thinking of that, please look into this case of small children (most not up to the age of 10) being raped and getting pregnant

You can't just take abortion and label it evil when there are justified reasons for it. Like i said, abortion is not a desirable action. But what if it is the ONLY solution?

PS: Mind you, there is a fine line between a "clump of cells" and "an actual baby" cos i should just go ahead now and say that menstruation is wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Give Thanks To God For A Successful Abortion by Shelumiel: 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
IAmSabrina:

Can you prove that she did it with the sole intent of killing?

What if she suffers from a life-threatening condition and she is likely to die if the pregnancy is not ended?

What if she was raped?

What if her dad or brother is the father of the unborn child?

While you're thinking of that, please look into this case of small children (most not up to the age of 10) being raped and getting pregnant

You can't just take abortion and label it evil when there are justified reasons for it. Like i said, abortion is not a desirable action. But what if it is the ONLY solution?

PS: Mind you, there is a fine line between a "clump of cells" and "an actual baby" cos i should just go ahead now and say that menstruation is wrong.
There are no "what ifs " in the woman's post , ma'am. What she did was premeditated, for if it were not , she would not be advertising her deeds .
Re: A Lady Give Thanks To God For A Successful Abortion by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
Shelumiel:
There are no "what ifs " in the woman's post , ma'am. What she did was premeditated, for if it were not , she would not be advertising her deeds .
SMH. I'm done with you undecided

PS: If you're familiar with her, then you know. If you don't know her, then you don't know. Nobody does.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Give Thanks To God For A Successful Abortion by MurderX: 9:17pm On Mar 21, 2019
Shelumiel:
Leave the fool, she can continue killing until one will refuse to go and call her to follow along. The pathetic slowpoke is supporting killing with silly grammar, she should have been aborted too. Abortion is wrong on every basis except to save the mother's life so she can bear another.
Re: A Lady Give Thanks To God For A Successful Abortion by Shelumiel: 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2019
MurderX:

Leave the fool, she can continue killing until one will refuse to go and call her to follow along. The pathetic slowpoke is supporting killing with silly grammar, she should have been aborted too. Abortion is wrong on every basis except to save the mother's life so she can bear another.
I thank God you see some meaning in what I posted .
Re: A Lady Give Thanks To God For A Successful Abortion by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2019
MurderX:

So you would accept a 5 year old girl who was raped to give birth and become a mother?

Dude just stop. You clearly have the IQ of a dying earthworm

1 Like

Re: A Lady Give Thanks To God For A Successful Abortion by Shelumiel: 9:24pm On Mar 21, 2019
IAmSabrina:

SMH. I'm done with you undecided

PS: If you're familiar with her, then you know. If you don't know her, then you don't know. Nobody does.
I do not need to know her to determine the kind of person she is. Her actions/deeds have already told the world the kind of person she is . And she is a murderer . Period
Re: A Lady Give Thanks To God For A Successful Abortion by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2019
Shelumiel:
I do not need to know her to determine the kind of person she is. Her actions/deeds have already told the world the kind of person she is . And she is a murderer . Period
Shelumiel, carry your dogma and go. I'm done with you. This is not the first time i've encountered you. You always place emotion before logic
Re: A Lady Give Thanks To God For A Successful Abortion by Shelumiel: 9:29pm On Mar 21, 2019
IAmSabrina:

Carry your dogma and go. I'm done with you
If standing for the right thing is dogma , then you are the biggest fool online . Xiao grin
Re: A Lady Give Thanks To God For A Successful Abortion by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 21, 2019
Shelumiel:
I do not need to know her to determine the kind of person she is.
Classic Nigerian arrogance

1 Like

Re: A Lady Give Thanks To God For A Successful Abortion by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
Shelumiel:
If standing for the right thing is dogma , then you are the biggest fool online . Xiao grin
Standing for the right thing & completely refusing to hear other points of view and see that there could be logical reasons for abortion are two different things.
And you're the bigger fool on & offline smiley

Cc. budaatum, LordReed

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Give Thanks To God For A Successful Abortion by Shelumiel: 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2019
IAmSabrina:

Classic Nigerian arrogance
...so telling the truth about a matter is now termed " classic Nigerian arrogance ", abi ? Ha! Make I shift commot for your lane before I get infected with half-truths and lies which support wickedness.
Re: A Lady Give Thanks To God For A Successful Abortion by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2019
Shelumiel:
...so telling the truth about a matter is now termed " classic Nigerian arrogance ", abi ? Ha! Make I shift commot for your lane before I get infected with half-truths and lies which support wickedness.
You can't know someone without meeting the person. It doesn't make sense in literally anyway undecided

I'm familiar with this moniker though, we've even met before if you can remember. You're the chief of stubborness, arrogance and irrationality. I tried giving you the benefit of doubt but i guess i overrated your intelligence smiley
Re: A Lady Give Thanks To God For A Successful Abortion by Shelumiel: 9:39pm On Mar 21, 2019
IAmSabrina:

You can't know someone without meeting the person. It doesn't make sense in literally anyway undecided

I'm familiar with this moniker though, we've even met before if you can remember. You're the chief of stubborness, arrogance and irrationality. I tried giving you the benefit of doubt but i guess i overrated your intelligence smiley
Madam, I am far too intelligent to lower myself to your incompetent level . Abeg pack well.
Re: A Lady Give Thanks To God For A Successful Abortion by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2019
Shelumiel:
Madam, I am far too intelligent to lower myself to your incompetent level . Abeg pack well.
You're intelligent? Lol Please, you wouldn't know logic if it came and sat on your face grin grin grin

If i ate a bag of scrabble letters and then puked them into the toilet, the words formed would create a more well thought out and planned argument than anything you've written on this thread.

Now kindly SHIFT +DELETE yourself from my mentions, in case you didn't know, you're talking to XxSabrinaxX and if you're ready for Part 2 of this masterpiece, im down smiley

Cc. Martinez39, CreepyBlackpool, TheArranger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Give Thanks To God For A Successful Abortion by Martinez39(m): 9:56pm On Mar 21, 2019
IAmSabrina:

Lol Please grin grin grin

If i ate a bag of scrabble letters and then puked them into the toilet, the words formed would create a more well thought out and planned argument than anything you've written on this thread.

Now kindly SHIFT +DELETE yourself from my mentions, in case you didn't know, you're talking to XxSabrinaxX and if you're ready for Part 2 of this masterpiece, im down smiley

Cc. Martinez39, CreepyBlackpool, TheArranger

I went to the RATIONAL THINKING HUMANS ORGANISATION and I got kicked out for mentioning Shelumiel.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahooze In Sierra Recruiting Nigerian Guymen To Join His Gay Crime Group -PHOTOS / Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos D!es / Nigerian Man Bolanle Arrested In The US For killing His Bestie Michael Essien

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.