Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

A Lady Give Thanks To God For A Successful Abortion - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Lady Give Thanks To God For A Successful Abortion (2092 Views)

07/07 - Nairalander Thanks God For Life After Escaping Death A Year Ago. / Lady Give Birth Wit Muslim Praying Beads Tied Around The Baby In Kebbi(pics) / Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Give Thanks To God For A Successful Abortion by TheArranger(m): 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
Shelumiel:
...it seems you have lost all sense of what is right and wrong. Why should you be taking sides with what is morally wrong ? When an act (such as murder) is done with premeditation , then it becomes unlawful . The woman the OP presented was not in danger of any kind ,neither was she in any life threatening situation ; she is just an irresponsible woman who does not want to bear the consequences of her actions. Period
So you are saying:

1. taking human life is wrong

2. abortion is taking human life

3. abortion is wrong

I want to talk about point 2 here.

What is your definition of human life? If you say that you are in favor of the morning after pill, a fertilized egg doesnt seem to be human life.

You can use the 'morning after pill' between 0 and 6 weeks after fertilization of the egg (in the EU).

You can use other forms of abortion beginning at 6 weeks up to the 24th week(again, in the EU).

So, you say that somewhere between 6 and 24 weeks a fertilized egg becomes human life. Can you somehow pinpoint that exactly? Because this is the most important point about abortion: in most countries it is illegal to take human life, even unborn. Abortion however is not taking human life since its happening before the point at which the unborn is considered to be human.

Also, how do you feel about horrifically deformed foetuses? For example, anencephaly. Babies with this condition fail to survive, and the condition can be diagnosed with ultrasound.

Armed with that knowledge, do you truly believe that it's moral to urge a mother to continue carrying around a developing foetus inside her that she knows will die? Should she really be forced to endure labour to expel that deformed creature from her? I can only imagine the psychological trauma that would cause

IAmSabrina:

You're intelligent? Lol Please, you wouldn't know logic if it came and sat on your face grin grin grin

If i ate a bag of scrabble letters and then puked them into the toilet, the words formed would create a more well thought out and planned argument than anything you've written on this thread.

Now kindly SHIFT +DELETE yourself from my mentions, in case you didn't know, you're talking to XxSabrinaxX and if you're ready for Part 2 of this masterpiece, im down smiley

Cc. Martinez39, CreepyBlackpool, TheArranger

Martinez39:
I went to the RATIONAL THINKING HUMANS ORGANISATION and I got kicked out for mentioning Shelumiel.
The guy is a fucking dumbass ah swear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Give Thanks To God For A Successful Abortion by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 21, 2019
TheArranger:

So you are saying:

1. taking human life is wrong

2. abortion is taking human life

3. abortion is wrong

I want to talk about point 2 here.

What is your definition of human life? If you say that you are in favor of the morning after pill, a fertilized egg doesnt seem to be human life.

You can use the 'morning after pill' between 0 and 6 weeks after fertilization of the egg (in the EU).

You can use other forms of abortion beginning at 6 weeks up to the 24th week(again, in the EU).

So, you say that somewhere between 6 and 24 weeks a fertilized egg becomes human life. Can you somehow pinpoint that exactly? Because this is the most important point about abortion: in most countries it is illegal to take human life, even unborn. Abortion however is not taking human life since its happening before the point at which the unborn is considered to be human.

Also, how do you feel about horrifically deformed foetuses? For example, anencephaly. Babies with this condition fail to survive, and the condition can be diagnosed with ultrasound.

Armed with that knowledge, do you truly believe that it's moral to urge a mother to continue carrying around a developing foetus inside her that she knows will die? Should she really be forced to endure labour to expel that deformed creature from her? I can only imagine the psychological trauma that would cause

The guy is a fucking dumbass ah swear
The part killing me is that he said he doesn't need to meet her to know that she committed the abortion without any reason. I asked him to prove it and now he's pissing his pants everywhere saying nonsense LMAO cheesy grin grin grin

Re: A Lady Give Thanks To God For A Successful Abortion by Shelumiel: 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2019
IAmSabrina:

You're intelligent? Lol Please, you wouldn't know logic if it came and sat on your face grin grin grin

If i ate a bag of scrabble letters and then puked them into the toilet, the words formed would create a more well thought out and planned argument than anything you've written on this thread.

Now kindly SHIFT +DELETE yourself from my mentions, in case you didn't know, you're talking to XxSabrinaxX and if you're ready for Part 2 of this masterpiece, im down smiley

Cc. Martinez39, CreepyBlackpool, TheArranger

Abeg, pack well.
Re: A Lady Give Thanks To God For A Successful Abortion by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 21, 2019
Shelumiel:
Abeg, pack well.
Lol! Exactly grin
You have nothing else to say cheesy cheesy
Now go and eat soap with your dumbass grin grin grin
Re: A Lady Give Thanks To God For A Successful Abortion by LordReed(m): 11:00pm On Mar 21, 2019
IAmSabrina:

Standing for the right thing & completely refusing to hear other points of view and see that there could be logical reasons for abortion are two different things.
And you're the bigger fool on & offline smiley

Cc. budaatum, LordReed

You said it all. Some people just want to live in the past and in ignorance.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Give Thanks To God For A Successful Abortion by Redhotycecold: 12:49am On Apr 29, 2019
WOW

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Showing Moment EKSU Lecturer Was Caught Pants Down With A Student / Yahooze In Sierra Recruiting Nigerian Guymen To Join His Gay Crime Group -PHOTOS / Lady Found Dead In Hotel, After A Night With Strange Man In Portharcourt (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.