Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,042 members, 7,807,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Please I Need Your Advice/opinion. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Advice/opinion. (682 Views)

Please I Need Your Advice. Im In A Deep Shii... / Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advice/opinion. by Rhado: 6:56pm On Mar 21, 2019
I met this girl in nysc camp last year july in abakaliki though I was deployed to anambra but I camped in ebonyi while she is deployed to ebonyi state. she is beautiful and I got attracted to her. We were not really close in camp then. Along the line we exchanged numbers and were beginning to get closer.
When we left camp we continued talking to each other on phone at this point we are already very close, she would call frequently though I was yet to officially ask her out.
I finally did and she accepted but from then things changed, she stopped calling and started giving excuses for soo many things.
The 1st and last time we saw after leaving camp was October last year. I told her I will becoming to ebonyi to see her this weekend and she accepted only for her to tell me yesterday that she got herself engaged in another activity this weekend and when I asked her about my supposed coming she said she forgot about it. Then she said she will be coming to enugu to see her friends that they want to hang out then we can see in enugu cos I stay in enugu.
I don't really think she's into this relationship but I truly love her, I need ur advice please
Re: Please I Need Your Advice/opinion. by donstan18: 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2019
Why do you people find it difficult to tolerate disappointment for the first time?
Re: Please I Need Your Advice/opinion. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 21, 2019
Leave a married woman alone pls tongue

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice/opinion. by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 7:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
donstan18:
Why do you people find it difficult to tolerate disappointment for the first time?
Nna the thing tire me oh undecided
Re: Please I Need Your Advice/opinion. by Rhado: 7:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
[quote author=donstan18 post=76864779]Why do you people find it difficult to tolerate disappointment for the first time?[/quote
Her reason for cancelling my visit is not worth it

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice/opinion. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
Leave her alone,if she is into you she go come back
Re: Please I Need Your Advice/opinion. by CreepyBlackpool: 7:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
Why do guys keep going back to girls that continously disappoint them??undecided

You a weak ass nigga!angry

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice/opinion. by ojun50(m): 7:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
Is that wht fg are paying u for

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice/opinion. by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2019
Rhado:
I met this girl in nysc camp last year july in abakaliki though I was deployed to anambra but I camped in ebonyi while she is deployed to ebonyi state. she is beautiful and I got attracted to her. We were not really close in camp then. Along the line we exchanged numbers and were beginning to get closer.
When we left camp we continued talking to each other on phone at this point we are already very close, she would call frequently though I was yet to officially ask her out.
I finally did and she accepted but from then things changed, she stopped calling and started giving excuses for soo many things.
The 1st and last time we saw after leaving camp was October last year. I told her I will becoming to ebonyi to see her this weekend and she accepted only for her to tell me yesterday that she got herself engaged in another activity this weekend and when I asked her about my supposed coming she said she forgot about it. Then she said she will be coming to enugu to see her friends that they want to hang out then we can see in enugu cos I stay in enugu.
I don't really think she's into this relationship but I truly love her, I need ur advice please
My little advice to you is to try to imagine or figure out what made her accept your advances initially...
Since you've not been close to her for long, the only piece of info that you can't safely assume is genuine about her is What originally attracted her to you...
When people suddenly lose interest in you just figure out if what originally made them have that Interest is no longer there...
Anyways maybe she finds it difficult to keep long distance relationships undecided
Re: Please I Need Your Advice/opinion. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2019
When you were in camp she is single and she is into you. After camp you guys got separated and she met another person now she is enjoying herself..
Until the present person mess up or do mistake your fate will remain hanging
Re: Please I Need Your Advice/opinion. by tee59(f): 7:14pm On Mar 21, 2019
Nigga, some girls are good in friendship than romantic relationships. That lady wasn't into you, na only you dey love here. Don't communicate with her for some days to see her reactions if truly she cares.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice/opinion. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 21, 2019
Rhado:

Let her be and move on.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice/opinion. by flokii: 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2019
She has someone else she loves.. stop trying too hard and look at the hustle ahead.

Being a man is not child's play.. there's a lot out there to face

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice/opinion. by EmekaBlue(m): 7:27pm On Mar 21, 2019
She likes u but she gat another boyfriend

U're her side-guy....Enjoy the pvssy if she comes to Enugu
Re: Please I Need Your Advice/opinion. by Seandisputed(m): 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2019
I hate love stories
Re: Please I Need Your Advice/opinion. by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:31pm On Mar 21, 2019
Rhado:

A) first and foremost, stop bastardizing the word LOVE, as you sir are merely infatuated with that babe.
B) the babe is NOT interested any longer, what more do you need to know before you move on with your life?
C) the babe just want to use you (and/or your money) while in Enugu, but the reality is that she has NO PLANS to be anything relevant in your life, so i suggest you wake up!
D) its been since last october, its been already 5months....give it UP!

FINALLY, whatever/whoever she is dating back home is irrelevant here (as we dont have a crystal ball), her actions should be whats important here...and they STINK!
Re: Please I Need Your Advice/opinion. by badadvice(f): 7:31pm On Mar 21, 2019
Bro tbh with you, your situation is quite pathetic.
Cos its obvious she's less interested in the relationship and you're close to the point where you'd be dating yourself while thinking you're datin her.
Anyway, i'll advise you buy her small gifts like a house, car, phone or even a land to help gain back her attention and love.
If you get her these small gifts, you'll be proving to her that you indeed love her and in essence, move her to focus more on you and the relationship.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice/opinion. by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:35pm On Mar 21, 2019
badadvice:
Bro tbh with you, your situation is quite pathetic.
Cos its obvious she's less interested in the relationship and you're close to the point where you'd be dating yourself while thinking you're datin her.
Anyway, i'll advise you buy her small gifts like a house, car, phone or even a land to help gain back her attention and love.
If you get her these small gifts, you'll be proving to her that you indeed love her and in essence, move her to focus more on you and the relationship.

[img]https://media1./images/8959ae6b4c4339f3530b8df9b4271fd3/tenor.gif[/img]

[img]https://media1./images/f54086bf17e6f5ee4d0f76ab545dae71/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Please I Need Your Advice/opinion. by Jcole1985(m): 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
Never trust a girl you met during or after her NYSC.Pussy that have served Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice/opinion. by Offpoint1: 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2019
Don't stress yourself bro, you be her back up plan
Re: Please I Need Your Advice/opinion. by Biglittlelois(f): 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

[img]https://media1./images/8959ae6b4c4339f3530b8df9b4271fd3/tenor.gif[/img]

[img]https://media1./images/f54086bf17e6f5ee4d0f76ab545dae71/tenor.gif[/img]

You watch Billions too, that is the recent season 4 episode one, only for intellectuals, nice smiley
Re: Please I Need Your Advice/opinion. by CyberWolf: 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2019
She has a steady nigga that is servicing her kpekus in Abakaliki there so, she don’t want you to come spoil her fun for her. Meet her in Enugu and collect your own share. Just see her as a free gift, chop and clean mouth whenever the opportunity arrives.

(1) (Reply)

Na Poor People Dey Form Pass! / Sleeping With Another Guy Or A New Guy Will It Help Me To Forget About My Ex / If You Are Not A Virgin As A Lady, You Don’t Deserve To Be Worshipped/ Pampered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.