Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

' Lies & Campaign Of Calumny Against CJN Exposed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ' Lies & Campaign Of Calumny Against CJN Exposed (3567 Views)

Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 / FLASHBACK: David Hundeyin Mocks Mynd44, / Ministerial Appointment: Amaechi Raises Alarm Over Planned Campaign Of Calumny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ' Lies & Campaign Of Calumny Against CJN Exposed by DeKen: 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2019
They thought it was one of their usual that they will intimidate to join their party.
truthfulparrot:
When the CJN insisted that he will not resign and that he will enter the dock to defend himself, I knew that he will eventually embarrassed EFCC and the presidency!

1 Like

Re: ' Lies & Campaign Of Calumny Against CJN Exposed by Johnnyessence(m): 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
seun and other moderators should ban

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ' Lies & Campaign Of Calumny Against CJN Exposed by Stalwert: 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
[s]
Udantu:

Mr man shut up

The corrupt judge has only 44 million in his account after changing to naira but saint buhari son crashed 53 million power bike and wasted fuel during fuel scarcity

[/s]

D
Clowns working overtime for their crime lord, Perjury is the crime of lying under oat. Keep fooling your pathetic self on your Saint of criminality like he has only accounts with standard chartered bank when the shameless thief has others. Envious snakes everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ' Lies & Campaign Of Calumny Against CJN Exposed by Stalwert: 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2019
Johnnyessence:
seun and other moderators should ban mannabbgrills

First try this if it works then know you can ban him;

Slam your head repeatedly against a wall till see the word ban coming from the wall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ' Lies & Campaign Of Calumny Against CJN Exposed by ChristianNorth: 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2019
emeijeh:

Don't mind the yeye boy.
I thought by now, APC would have given him a PA or SA job in this useless government.
Alas! he is still tearing newspaper for dead meats.
Lol. Laff wan kee me

1 Like

Re: ' Lies & Campaign Of Calumny Against CJN Exposed by Stalwert: 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2019
DeKen:
And the govt that is prosecuting can't present other witnesses to expose the so called billions that are in the remaining accounts? Is it only this smaller amount that they are interested in instead of the billions you guys are claiming? And must you lots be abuses before you make your point? If govt has a good case, must they sponsor falsehood to the citizens to proof their case? Is that the only way to fight corruption?

No one is interested in how much he has, all the while it has from ab initio been about not declaring his assets. Which he admitted he did not do.

Unless you have proof government told the media to print what they wrote about Onnoghen aka wikes boy then all you have in your hands are just mere falsehood

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ' Lies & Campaign Of Calumny Against CJN Exposed by DeKen: 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2019
Johnnyessence:
seun and other moderators should ban
Unsubstantiated falsehoods should not be tolerated on the forum. As the CJN didn't bother to make a rebuttal, I had thought that these lies could possibly be true. But the man preferred to have the truth exposed in court and it is even the govt witnesses that are exposing the truth and the prosecution dodged calling 3 remaining witnesses.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ' Lies & Campaign Of Calumny Against CJN Exposed by Stalwert: 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2019
[s]
Udantu:

Mr man shut up

Standard chartered bank is his only bank

Federal government has already closed case after their witness disgraced them
[/s]

Your thinking faculty should be put to good use, no one is interested in how much your criminal lord have, why did he just declare his assets? Or are you now insinuating that he did not declare a single account on his CCB form? Try and reason, it should be hard for gaytiku supporters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ' Lies & Campaign Of Calumny Against CJN Exposed by DeKen: 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2019
Perhaps it's not the govt that is sponsoring it, but the party and their paid agents like on Nairaland. Now you are saying no one interested in how much he has, but kept pushing the idea that poor people on Nairaland were defending someone who has so much millions in his account (sometimes he'll claim billions) in their account. Why shouldn't the figures matter now? Now that the truth has been revealed, the goal post is shifting? Of course if he breaks the law, he should be prosecuted, but there is no point painting a terrible image to justify removing him without following due process (thereby breaking the law too).

Stalwert:

No one is interested in how much he has, all the while it has from ab initio been about not declaring his assets. Which he admitted he did not do.

Unless you have proof government told the media to print what they wrote about Onnoghen aka wikes boy then all you have in your hands are just mere falsehood

3 Likes

Re: ' Lies & Campaign Of Calumny Against CJN Exposed by Johnnyessence(m): 8:50pm On Mar 21, 2019
FG closes case against our highly Revered CJN, Hon.Justice Waltar Onnoghen. Reminds me of John 14:30 'THE ENEMY Came and found nothing in me"
Congratulations My Lord. Congratulations to the Judiciary.
▪ Geru Omereji

1 Like

Re: ' Lies & Campaign Of Calumny Against CJN Exposed by Flyingngel(m): 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2019
Stalwert post:

D
Clowns working overtime for their crime lord, Perjury is the crime of lying under oat. Keep fooling your pathetic self on your Saint of criminality like he has only accounts with standard chartered bank when the shameless thief has others. Envious snakes everywhere

you this black lizard, so you knw the other accounts why don't you go ahead and tell us or proceed to CCT and take over as the prosecuting lawyer.
PDP never though they will loose power so fast, the day of APC being out of power is coming and all these nonsense will be visited on people that are not on PDP side, by that time it is people like you that will shout like mad dog forgetting that bad precedence have already being set.
I knw you will not stay with APC any year they are out of power.
I only weep for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: ' Lies & Campaign Of Calumny Against CJN Exposed by Stalwert: 9:01pm On Mar 21, 2019
[s]
Flyingngel:
Stalwert post:

D

you this black lizard, so you knw the other accounts why don't you go ahead and tell us or proceed to CCT and take over as the prosecuting lawyer.
PDP never though they will loose power so fast, the day of APC being out of power is coming and all these nonsense will be visited on people that are not on PDP side, by that time it is people like you that will shout like mad dog forgetting that bad precedence have already being set.
I knw you will not stay with APC any year they are out of power.
I only weep for Nigeria.
[/s]

Foaming from the mouth is not making a sensible submission

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ' Lies & Campaign Of Calumny Against CJN Exposed by Stalwert: 9:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
DeKen:
Perhaps it's not the govt that is sponsoring it, but the party and their paid agents like on Nairaland. Now you are saying no one interested in how much he has, but kept pushing the idea that poor people on Nairaland were defending someone who has so much millions in his account (sometimes he'll claim billions) in their account. Why shouldn't the figures matter now? Now that the truth has been revealed, the goal post is shifting? Of course if he breaks the law, he should be prosecuted, but there is no point painting a terrible image to justify removing him without following due process (thereby breaking the law too).

It doesn't matter, the law expects you declare your assets, once you fail to declare your assets you have violated the law. CCT is largely about non asset declaration. Have you seen you are dishonest how did you come up with a party sponsoring the news, and leave out the media houses which have a responsibility to post news truthfully? We use media reports because we believe they are accurate when they turn out false the media is to be blamed for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ' Lies & Campaign Of Calumny Against CJN Exposed by TB28: 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2019
Stalwert:

Stop misrepresenting the facts. Did he not declare his assets at some point, yes. Did he on his own fill two forms covering the period not declared and a further period till he retires, yes.

The law allows you to update your forms even if they are ones who discovered it.

Having owned up ( on his own in 2016) and went ahead to fill the forms the matter should never have been taken to the CCT.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ' Lies & Campaign Of Calumny Against CJN Exposed by Flyingngel(m): 9:11pm On Mar 21, 2019
Stalwert post:

Foaming from the mouth is not making a sensible submission.

Mr account holder, can you tell us his other accounts? Or you are hell bent on spreading false information against somebody; your day of reckoning is coming.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ' Lies & Campaign Of Calumny Against CJN Exposed by DeKen: 9:14pm On Mar 21, 2019
I'm addressing the person who posted it here. He didn't cite the media you keep talking about. He created banners and posted here without stating where he got the figures from, making himself a source to be quoted by others. And he kept changing the figures. I believe he never expected the truth will be out. He even showed up but here and couldn't defend himself but left the defense to you. Are those media he didn't quote spiritual ones?

Stalwert:

It doesn't matter, the law expects you declare your assets, once you fail to declare your assets you have violated the law. CCT is largely about non asset declaration. Have you seen you are dishonest how did you come up with a party sponsoring the news, and leave out the media houses which have a responsibility to post news truthfully? We use media reports because we believe they are accurate when they turn out false the media is to be blamed for it.

4 Likes

Re: ' Lies & Campaign Of Calumny Against CJN Exposed by Johnnyessence(m): 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2019
DeKen:

Unsubstantiated falsehoods should not be tolerated on the forum. As the CJN didn't bother to make a rebuttal, I had thought that these lies could possibly be true. But the man preferred to have the truth exposed in court and it is even the govt witnesses that are exposing the truth and the prosecution dodged calling 3 remaining witnesses.
Onnoghen has now been vindicated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ' Lies & Campaign Of Calumny Against CJN Exposed by Oldsilver: 9:34pm On Mar 21, 2019
DeKen:
Before you start linking me to any party. I don't belong to any. Nigerian politics is so disgusting. But I'm even more disgusted by the extreme lies peddled by the broom wielding party.

It's also pitiful the extent to which present day Nigerian Youth will allow themselves to be used by politicians just for some small amounts of money. How do you feel living in the same country with people who can be so wicked and take upon themselves to tarnish a man's image just to please his/her party.

has been on almost all posts on Nairaland to support his broom party and more particularly had taken a major responsibility to soil the image of the CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen who I don't even know in person. He cooked up figures and boldly brandish them to discredit this man and should be among those that Code of Conduct Bureau should better send to jail for misrepresenting the happenings there.
Check his posts on some of these threads and many others;

https://www.nairaland.com/4959813/onnoghen-vs-fg-dr-joe
https://www.nairaland.com/4959948/court-stops-fg-trying-walter
https://www.nairaland.com/4971088/sans-resolve-tackle-fgn-over

How does's one explain the various rants he's been making against this man that are so far from the truth as exposed in the following threads;
https://www.nairaland.com/5091261/onnoghen-owns-only-5-houses
https://www.nairaland.com/5091290/bank-official-releases-balances-onnoghens

It's a good thing that the CJN didn't buckle to their pressure for plea bargain but instead insisted on the trail to clear his name. I was disappointed in the man initially when the allegations came out but when he rejected their plea bargain, I believed this man has good grounds for his confidence. Today the truth is gradually coming out.

Where is . He should come and defend his claims.
You're a PDP sympathiser so don't tell us any nonsense

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ' Lies & Campaign Of Calumny Against CJN Exposed by DeKen: 9:43pm On Mar 21, 2019
Oldsilver:
You're a PDP sympathiser so don't tell us any nonsense
What is the nonsense? Am I the one who debunk the lies spread by your party? Is it not the same witnesses called by the APC led govt. that debunked the lies?
Re: ' Lies & Campaign Of Calumny Against CJN Exposed by Foolishbuhari: 9:55pm On Mar 21, 2019
That BBQ guy is a very foolish rabble rouser who peddlers lies and falsehood!

I have also called out the idiot to clarify some things but the idiot caught in his lie has since run away and refused to reply like the typical coward he is

My reply is the second screenshot attached

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ' Lies & Campaign Of Calumny Against CJN Exposed by tuniski: 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2019
Stalwert:
Shameless defenders of corruption, why did your honest judge not declare his assets?
Some of you shaaaa. Sounding completely lost in understanding.

1 Like

Re: ' Lies & Campaign Of Calumny Against CJN Exposed by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2019
DeKen:
Before you start linking me to any party. I don't belong to any. Nigerian politics is so disgusting. But I'm even more disgusted by the extreme lies peddled by the broom wielding party.

It's also pitiful the extent to which present day Nigerian Youth will allow themselves to be used by politicians just for some small amounts of money. How do you feel living in the same country with people who can be so wicked and take upon themselves to tarnish a man's image just to please his/her party.

has been on almost all posts on Nairaland to support his broom party and more particularly had taken a major responsibility to soil the image of the CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen who I don't even know in person. He cooked up figures and boldly brandish them to discredit this man and should be among those that Code of Conduct Bureau should better send to jail for misrepresenting the happenings there.

How does's one explain the various rants he's been making against this man that are so far from the truth as exposed in the following threads;

It's a good thing that the CJN didn't buckle to their pressure for plea bargain but instead insisted on the trail to clear his name. I was disappointed in the man initially when the allegations came out but when he rejected their plea bargain, I believed this man has good grounds for his confidence. Today the truth is gradually coming out.

That guy should be tracked down and handed to the police for peddling falsehood online.

4 Likes

Re: ' Lies & Campaign Of Calumny Against CJN Exposed by Amatarasha(f): 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2019
Burn the bastard on d stake
Re: ' Lies & Campaign Of Calumny Against CJN Exposed by SweetJoystick(m): 11:29pm On Mar 21, 2019
simply put Seun and the rest should have his account deactivated, he tarnished the CJN reputation, spread false information and worse still he is even unrepentant

2 Likes

Re: ' Lies & Campaign Of Calumny Against CJN Exposed by tobechi74: 3:44am On Mar 22, 2019
Stalwert:

He said media reports stated that, please na government get media?

Why did wikeonnoghen confessed he forget to declare his assets? Do you know when submitting your assets declaration form you swear an oath?

Is loan an asset?/is one meant to disclose a loan
Re: ' Lies & Campaign Of Calumny Against CJN Exposed by jodeci(m): 3:54am On Mar 22, 2019
He should be traced and hacked.
Re: ' Lies & Campaign Of Calumny Against CJN Exposed by OKKO(m): 4:12am On Mar 22, 2019
CJN should sue them later

1 Like

Re: ' Lies & Campaign Of Calumny Against CJN Exposed by Born2Breed(f): 5:12am On Mar 22, 2019
Giving the dead dog meat hawker audience is like going down to the gutters where the pig belongs.

The drunkard is actually a she who is a cheerful receiver of every uncircumcised dick.

Engage the swine in your peril,her stupidity is infectious.
Re: ' Lies & Campaign Of Calumny Against CJN Exposed by weownthewest: 5:23am On Mar 22, 2019
Born2Breed:
Giving the dead dog meat hawker audience is like going down to the gutters where the pig belongs.

The drunkard is actually a she who is a cheerful receiver of every uncircumcised dick.

Engage the swine in your peril,her stupidity is infectious.
I have always known she is a she.
Re: ' Lies & Campaign Of Calumny Against CJN Exposed by Parada: 5:47am On Mar 22, 2019
Reasoning of dull head raises by PDP
Is Buhari son your CJN or president?!
How a party grooms to take over from lunatics like Dino Abaribe n co is beyond my comprehension

Udantu:

Mr man shut up

The corrupt judge has only 44 million in his account after changing to naira but saint buhari son crashed 53 million power bike and wasted fuel during fuel scarcity

Re: ' Lies & Campaign Of Calumny Against CJN Exposed by DCONE1(m): 6:28am On Mar 22, 2019
DeKen:

shut up your smelling mouth PDP kill you there....mumu

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Egbetokun Assures Kwarans Reformed Police System, Lives, Property Safety / Why Are More Igbo Making It US Military Than Yoruba And Hausa/fulani Altogether / Aliko Dangote : Charity Should Begin At Home And Not Forbes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.