Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Senegalese Driver Hijacks School Bus With 49 Kids, 2 Teachers And Sets It Ablaze - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Senegalese Driver Hijacks School Bus With 49 Kids, 2 Teachers And Sets It Ablaze (46851 Views)

2 Teachers Rape Blind Students, First Lady Aisha Buhari Reacts. / Senegalese Man Hijacks School Bus In Italy, Sets It Ablaze (pics) / Man Drives Car Into Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Complex, Sets It On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senegalese Driver Hijacks School Bus With 49 Kids, 2 Teachers And Sets It Ablaze by Mandynews(f): 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2019
A Senegalese Driver who is upset with how Italy treats immigrants hijacked a school bus with 49 school children and 2 teachers in the city of Milan and set it on fire.

The students and their teachers were being driven from their school in Vailati di Crema to a gym but knowing his intentions, the driver took a different route on a provincial highway towards Milan’s Linate airport.

Holding a knife, the Senegalese driver told the kids and their teacher that “No-one will survive”. According to him, his actions stem from how Italians treat immigrants and the deaths on the Mediterranean Sea.

According to the Milan Police, as the driver was speaking to his victims, a boy secretly called his mother on a mobile phone who also alerted the police.

By the time the police intercepted the bus, he had sprinkled patrol around the bus and set it on fire. But the police was able to break the windows and rescued all the victims out before the car burst completely into flame. The Senegalese driver has been taken into custody by the Milan police.

https://mandynews.com/senegalese-driver-hijacks-school-bus-with-49-kids/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senegalese Driver Hijacks School Bus With 49 Kids, 2 Teachers And Sets It Ablaze by Mandynews(f): 7:19pm On Mar 21, 2019
cc; lalasticlala

Re: Senegalese Driver Hijacks School Bus With 49 Kids, 2 Teachers And Sets It Ablaze by gbebodye(f): 7:42pm On Mar 21, 2019
omg

2 Likes

Re: Senegalese Driver Hijacks School Bus With 49 Kids, 2 Teachers And Sets It Ablaze by brushesz: 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2019
Sad
Re: Senegalese Driver Hijacks School Bus With 49 Kids, 2 Teachers And Sets It Ablaze by Kendumazy(m): 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2019
Weyrey, other immigrants in that country are now in trouble. This guy just caused them more hardship.

Anyway 8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check my signature below.

156 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Senegalese Driver Hijacks School Bus With 49 Kids, 2 Teachers And Sets It Ablaze by oloriLFC(f): 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
He will "enjoy" Italian jail no doubt. Is it the innocent kids fault that people go to die in the Mediterranean? Or are they the African leaders who do not provide the necessary befitting environment for their citizens? Hin yansh go hot! Idiot! undecided

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senegalese Driver Hijacks School Bus With 49 Kids, 2 Teachers And Sets It Ablaze by Pabloosas(m): 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
sad
Re: Senegalese Driver Hijacks School Bus With 49 Kids, 2 Teachers And Sets It Ablaze by Lymasaba(m): 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
see him big head ..Nigeria should quickly send back all the emigrants the mess we r in is already enough

1 Like

Re: Senegalese Driver Hijacks School Bus With 49 Kids, 2 Teachers And Sets It Ablaze by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
First to comment
I dedicate this FTC to my unborn kids my future baby mama and all my lovely friends together we shall go to the promise land

Seun ready my money oo

3 Likes

Re: Senegalese Driver Hijacks School Bus With 49 Kids, 2 Teachers And Sets It Ablaze by ainas247: 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
Jesus When are you coming Really

It's 2019 if your business not found on Google
you are not in business.. check result
in my profile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senegalese Driver Hijacks School Bus With 49 Kids, 2 Teachers And Sets It Ablaze by ruggedtimi(m): 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
wtf
Re: Senegalese Driver Hijacks School Bus With 49 Kids, 2 Teachers And Sets It Ablaze by smithsammy(m): 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
Were it Nigeria, the police might not get there forever. Thank God for their swift response.

9 Likes

Re: Senegalese Driver Hijacks School Bus With 49 Kids, 2 Teachers And Sets It Ablaze by gift2xl: 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
THIS ONE PAIN ME FROM D PRIVATE PART OF MY HEART. THANKGOD FOR THAT SMART KID.

5 Likes

Re: Senegalese Driver Hijacks School Bus With 49 Kids, 2 Teachers And Sets It Ablaze by Uglyaddy: 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
This man is a useless bastard.They are maltreating you badly,why not return back to your country. embarassed embarassed embarassed

27 Likes

Re: Senegalese Driver Hijacks School Bus With 49 Kids, 2 Teachers And Sets It Ablaze by idonhammer: 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
Old news

1 Like

Re: Senegalese Driver Hijacks School Bus With 49 Kids, 2 Teachers And Sets It Ablaze by Oladimejjy(m): 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
African chai.
I lose hope in you!!!

2 Likes

Re: Senegalese Driver Hijacks School Bus With 49 Kids, 2 Teachers And Sets It Ablaze by yuanexchanger: 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
what is happening in our world this days.Killings everyday.Very very unfair.we pay your suppliers in china with rmb

1 Like

Re: Senegalese Driver Hijacks School Bus With 49 Kids, 2 Teachers And Sets It Ablaze by MorataFC: 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
God loves children, thank u Jesus for saving them.

9 Likes

Re: Senegalese Driver Hijacks School Bus With 49 Kids, 2 Teachers And Sets It Ablaze by Oricha79(m): 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
Mentally unstable looking guy

10 Likes

Re: Senegalese Driver Hijacks School Bus With 49 Kids, 2 Teachers And Sets It Ablaze by erek(m): 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
see gobe
Re: Senegalese Driver Hijacks School Bus With 49 Kids, 2 Teachers And Sets It Ablaze by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
This is serious.
Re: Senegalese Driver Hijacks School Bus With 49 Kids, 2 Teachers And Sets It Ablaze by Chriz(m): 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
Thank God they all survived.

10 Likes

Re: Senegalese Driver Hijacks School Bus With 49 Kids, 2 Teachers And Sets It Ablaze by dochenaj: 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
Look at his face like Charly-boy.
The biggest disease plaguing the world today is lack of sense. How did this fool think he could escape the dastard plan he hatched or was suicide part of the plot?

4 Likes

Re: Senegalese Driver Hijacks School Bus With 49 Kids, 2 Teachers And Sets It Ablaze by 8stargeneral: 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2019
Mehn dis guy get mind ooh cry

2 Likes

Re: Senegalese Driver Hijacks School Bus With 49 Kids, 2 Teachers And Sets It Ablaze by hisexcellency34: 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2019
Devil in human form

1 Like

Re: Senegalese Driver Hijacks School Bus With 49 Kids, 2 Teachers And Sets It Ablaze by Femijohn198: 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2019
Human being are very wicked.there is no devil anywhere, we human are the devil.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Gang Members Of Vampire Arrested Alive After He Was Killed In Rivers (Pics) / Man Commits Suicide After Impregnating Younger Sister In Benue / Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.