Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns (75768 Views)

Brazilian Doctor Rapes Pregnant Woman While She Was Giving Birth / Youtuber Kills Pregnant Lover On Live-stream As Viewers Pay Him To Abuse Her(Pix / Ondo: Okada Rider Robs, Rapes Pregnant Woman To Coma, Goes On The Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by bayelsaowei(m): 11:13pm On Mar 21, 2019
Have they not killed him yet??.. angry
Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by daddyfreeman1(m): 11:18pm On Mar 21, 2019
I don't Know why God made us to meet this useless people in this world. What's the meaning of Nigeria? God break Nigeria And let Biafra be free.... Lord Lugard it will never be well with you for wherever you are. You'll never rest in peace
Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by ObeyaFriday: 11:25pm On Mar 21, 2019
CALL TO GLORY: PETER OWOICHO OTULU SET TO ETERNAL REST FRIDAY 22 MARCH 2019.

The news of his death was like a dream until I saw the obituary confirming that the Idoma gospel music ICON, legend of Idoma gospel music and a soul winner for Christ, evangelist Peter Owoicho Otulu has truly gone to the land of see no more.

Idoma-born gospel singer, Evangelist Peter Otulu Owoicho who died early this year at St. Daniel Hospital, Otukpo will be buried tomorrow, Friday, 22nd March, 2019.

He will be laid to eternal rest on Friday, 22nd March, 2019 at his Hometown, Ogoli Ugboju, Otukpo loal government area, Benue State.

The whole Idoma people will for ever miss you, evangelist Peter Owoicho Otulu. Your music have touched and changed uncountable lives in the world, especially in Idoma land at large.

He left behind his ever-supportive wife, Lady Ojoma Otulu and six children, Ojo, Inalegwu, Godwin, Princess, Ondugbe and Daniel.

May the good Lord grant you eternal life at his Bossom and grant those you have left on earth the heart to endure your perpetual departure to your eternal home.

We love you but God loves you most!!

Rest in peace, evangelist Peter Owoicho Otulu.

SOURCE: www.successbase.com.ng

www-successbase-com-ng.0.freebasics.com/showthread.php?tid=22651&iorg_service_id_internal=480931302097302">https://http-www-successbase-com-ng.0.freebasics.com/showthread.php?tid=22651&iorg_service_id_internal=480931302097302%3BAfrAuqhcLDvwIS-d

Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by GMbuharii: 11:28pm On Mar 21, 2019
Çonehead..
They should use sledge hammer to scatter that çonehead
angry
Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 21, 2019
What a world of evil

Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 21, 2019
But as soon as Jesus heard the word, he said to Jairus, ‘Be not afraid, only believe.’ Beloved, I have come to say to you that you should hold unto your profession of faith. Don’t be afraid! Stand your ground because what He says about you will be fulfilled. If only you can hold your ground. The battle is no longer yours. It is a contest between He who made the promise and he that says you cannot get it. He said be not afraid! Keep the faith!

It is your confession that maintains the process of your manifestation. Many of us stop the process with negative confession. We understand natural things, but when it comes to spiritual things we pack up like a pack of cards.

Beloved, keep the faith and don’t hang around anyone or anything that wants to speak contrary to what you are holding unto. Let your environment be filled with the answer.
Further Reading: Mark 5:21-24; 35-43
Daily Bible Reading: Morning - Joshua 7-9, Evening - Luke 1:21-38.
Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by foster212: 11:42pm On Mar 21, 2019
LuciferAdvocate:
This is sad and pathetic.
Just look at his ugly face that looks like a rotten burnt goat head. Ewu Japanese.

#spits

Mr LuciferAdvocate. No be this kind news you dey like again? I know say you happy say he rape the pregnant woman, still come push her put for stream. I know say nah this kind news you satanic kingdom dey like. I say well done, you have succeeded yet once again.
Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by wisdomkid: 11:43pm On Mar 21, 2019
This is the height of Wickedness..
WHY are some people so heartless?

Where is the Husband?
The Husband people?
The Woman's brothers?

WHY this demon still alive?
Gosh!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
May her soul RIP and that of her unborn baby.
Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by Hugo7(m): 11:44pm On Mar 21, 2019
The heart of man is desperately wicked,just castrate the He-goat
ASAP & charge him for murder. #my1k
Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 21, 2019
Nickijoy:
God will punish him .....
OP said one word for him, and what did u write?
Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by wakes: 11:59pm On Mar 21, 2019
too bad
Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by usoroakpan(m): 11:59pm On Mar 21, 2019
Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by Chinonye02: 12:04am On Mar 22, 2019
Aboki will always b aboki
Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by LuciferAdvocate(m): 12:24am On Mar 22, 2019
foster212:

Mr LuciferAdvocate. No be this kind news you dey like again? I know say you happy say he rape the pregnant woman, still come push her put for stream. I know say nah this kind news you satanic kingdom dey like. I say well done, you have succeeded yet once again.

Lool
Honestly am not happy..

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by magicminister: 12:25am On Mar 22, 2019
Colonelswitz101:

I think u may be a serial killer

Nope but if any man sexually assaults the ones I love, that is what I’d do. Quick death is mercy to rapists and child molesters’
Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 22, 2019
@ Op, do you truly know the meaning of the word 'funny'?

Your opening sentence suggests that this is funny.

You need help.
Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by Brightest04(m): 12:43am On Mar 22, 2019
As he lives he'll never know peace,neither anthing good will come his way,and he'll die a horrible death.
Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by mukthar2000(m): 2:50am On Mar 22, 2019
Wicked souls

Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by lonelydora: 4:23am On Mar 22, 2019
Nickijoy:
God will punish him .....

Fine girl
Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by MobilityExpress: 4:34am On Mar 22, 2019
bugggg:
Feed him to this guy below ...
Best served alive

A crocodile will kill him before eating. A tiger or lion will kill him before eating. But a pack of hyenas or wild dogs will eat him alive. He will watch them ripping his intestines out and chewing it angry

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by Boyooosa(m): 4:36am On Mar 22, 2019
The author of this piece no make sense at all. First he mentioned this life is funny in this kind of saddening story. Secondly, he mentioned one word for a criminal, is it supposed to be a word or a ROPE?
Nonsense and election appeal!
Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by Born2Breed(f): 4:39am On Mar 22, 2019
Theboss100:
U Mean Lions? Pigs Don't Eat Flesh

Pigs are silent flesh eaters.
Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by Born2Breed(f): 4:44am On Mar 22, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Why disturb ur self on these useless stories.

3 or more people were caught while the story said something else

Sex during pregnancy is done with so much carefulness but being raped while pregnant and eventually drowned......I felt nothing but pain in my heart and tear drop on my phone while reading the story.
Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by sosa993: 6:13am On Mar 22, 2019
When I thought married women aren't likely to be raped. Timirin just changed my mind. Hmmm
Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by Worldjagaba: 6:30am On Mar 22, 2019
embarassedAfonja has done it again
Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by JewelBukky(f): 6:58am On Mar 22, 2019
Wicked heart
Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by discusant: 7:18am On Mar 22, 2019
Warning Police: do not keep this monster in jail to be fed with my tax money.

Liquidate him summarily.
Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 22, 2019
midnighter:

Lol he couldnt stay in character...

Being evil all the time is not easy..even the devil has a help
Short of words
Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by Okeyc230: 9:32am On Mar 22, 2019
Wicked world. Best way to kill him id by cutting his ear off,plugout his eyes,next day cipped off his hands snd next day his legs then hang him.
Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by TeraHawks: 9:48am On Mar 22, 2019
Obviously a drug addict...smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos / Five Men Molest A Woman In Lagos / Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.